Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Fast And Furious 9 Should Be Rated 2/5.. See Reasons - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fast And Furious 9 Should Be Rated 2/5.. See Reasons (1182 Views)

Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete / Fast And Furious 9 Trailer 2020 Vin Diesel, John Cena / #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast And Furious 9 Should Be Rated 2/5.. See Reasons by Versh12132(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2021

Re: Fast And Furious 9 Should Be Rated 2/5.. See Reasons by Romanoff(f): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Very useless film.

I saw it on Friday and I thank God I paid a discounted rate of 1500 for it instead of 3k. W for pain me.

I've decided I won't watch any of the fast and Furious franchise after this mess.

They don't even try to appeal to our sensibilities any more.

Imagine Dom bringing a shotgun to a gun fight with am army infantry.

The lies just too much jor.
Re: Fast And Furious 9 Should Be Rated 2/5.. See Reasons by lilvicky68(m): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Some films no suppose dey get too many parts.. Them go start to dey act rubbish
Re: Fast And Furious 9 Should Be Rated 2/5.. See Reasons by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
is it that badshocked......signing out✈
Re: Fast And Furious 9 Should Be Rated 2/5.. See Reasons by jaeyking(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Romanoff:
Very useless film.

I saw it on Friday and I thank God I paid a discounted rate of 1500 for it instead of 3k. W for pain me.

I've decided I won't watch any of the fast and Furious franchise after this mess.

Or how roman escaped been killed.
Even the car stunts very stupid sef

Re: Fast And Furious 9 Should Be Rated 2/5.. See Reasons by emae009(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Romanoff:
Very useless film.

grin grin... as in!
also when Roman killed like 8 guys that were shooting at him all in one go. Like army infantry that have been receiving training all year long. One guy??
Without Paul, they should stop the franchise
Re: Fast And Furious 9 Should Be Rated 2/5.. See Reasons by Romanoff(f): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
emae009:

grin grin... as in!
also when Roman killed like 8 guys that were shooting at him all in one go. Like army infantry that have been receiving training all year long. One guy??
Without Paul, they should stop the franchise

I'm telling you. Not one bullet hit the guy. Haba.
Re: Fast And Furious 9 Should Be Rated 2/5.. See Reasons by do4luv14(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
Romanoff:

Hmm what ins0ire your moniker, POWER right
Re: Fast And Furious 9 Should Be Rated 2/5.. See Reasons by Romanoff(f): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
do4luv14:

Hmm what ins0ire your moniker, POWER right

No. One of the Avengers. Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow).
Re: Fast And Furious 9 Should Be Rated 2/5.. See Reasons by do4luv14(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
Romanoff:

No. One of the Avengers. Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow).

Though it was the one in power, who was getting set for action from ghost
Re: Fast And Furious 9 Should Be Rated 2/5.. See Reasons by Toyade888(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2021
I still don't understand why some of you expect realistic events happening in any fast and furious movie.
The movie itself promotes exaggeration as it's main theme like the john wick series or Triple X.
You watch movies like this to catch cruise and immense yourself in the impossible.
No one is forcing you to watch movies like this expecting realistic events.

1 Like

Re: Fast And Furious 9 Should Be Rated 2/5.. See Reasons by Karleb(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Toyade888:
I still don't understand why some of you expect realistic events happening in any fast and furious movie.
The movie itself promotes exaggeration as it's main theme like the john wick series or Triple X.
You watch movies like this to catch cruise and immense yourself in the impossible.
No one is forcing you to watch movies like this expecting realistic events.

You dey mind them? grin

These people talk as if they've not seen the previous installment.

How real was Hobbs and Shaw? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fast And Furious 9 Should Be Rated 2/5.. See Reasons by puremaker7(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Karleb:

You dey mind them? grin

These people talk as if they've not seen the previous installment.

How real was Hobbs and Shaw? undecided
you dey mind them, even fast five no real and we watch ham and laugh, na Buhari dey vexxed them but transfer it to fast 9.

If any body wan watch film wey real make them go watch super story.

1 Like

Re: Fast And Furious 9 Should Be Rated 2/5.. See Reasons by puremaker7(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Romanoff:

go and watch super story If you dey find film wey they realistic
Re: Fast And Furious 9 Should Be Rated 2/5.. See Reasons by alphaNomega: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2021
The movie is for pure cruise, just turn your brain off when watching.

But can someone explain to me how throwing a race works? Why Dom's dad decided to do it? I'm lost at that point

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your All-time Favourite Villian / From Cannes 2007 / Who Is The Best Nigerian Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.