Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) (60190 Views)

Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) / Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) / Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by okenwaa(m): 1:12am On Jun 30, 2021
Ottyn01:
Congrat to him

The next wizkid cool

If drugs go gree am
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by mosaicafrique: 1:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by KunleyY19(m): 1:59am On Jun 30, 2021
Bella is not signed to YBNL
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 2:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Congrats Bella Shmurda

But It is a pity that his sister, Fatima, dropped out of LASU to be a stripper cos she wan upgrade cry cry

Abeq give me the Fatima IG handle
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Dharniel600(m): 3:12am On Jun 30, 2021
Congrats to him. I always vibes to your song. But Op, Bella and Zeenolisky are not signed to Ybln abeg. No go mislead people.
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Ramirezkhay(m): 3:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Lol he picked that line from one of his (BELLA) songs titled Upgrade
OJURONGBE1:

That's a shame.
Despite their mother's religious discipline & efforts on them. She's the headteacher of LASU primary or secondary school, i think.

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Ramirezkhay(m): 3:41am On Jun 30, 2021
Lol so na by force to be blood related before calling someone your sister? Naija sef angry
wonlasewonimi:

the matter for no pain me, fatima na my sister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzPQkQ-2Wko&ab_channel=BellaShmurda-Topic
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Drella(m): 3:49am On Jun 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Because Fatima ndo yeye yeye yeye

I just always wonder who is behind this moniker.So hilarious!!!

Only those who know the song will relate grin
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Drella(m): 3:50am On Jun 30, 2021
folake4u:

Will you shut your trap? Who asked you tatafo

Seems you're a stripper too?
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Drella(m): 3:52am On Jun 30, 2021
wonlasewonimi:

Lol go and listen to his song - 'upgrade' in order to understand that story.

But is that the story of his sis truly or he just used it for song?
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Drella(m): 3:54am On Jun 30, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

That's a shame.
Despite their mother's religious discipline & efforts on them. She's the headteacher of LASU primary or secondary school, i think.

Which religious discipline? grin
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by sweetshisha: 5:08am On Jun 30, 2021
Congratulations Bella, he kept himself disciplined and grounded
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:21am On Jun 30, 2021
Congratulations to him
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Fakbrown: 5:29am On Jun 30, 2021
Congratulations bella
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Jimmy231: 5:29am On Jun 30, 2021
[quote author=Rahkman post=103209506]where u hear that 1?[/quotp0e]Fatimoh done upgrade ofi lasu le odi striper the mater for no pay me fatmah na my sister
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Jimmy231: 5:32am On Jun 30, 2021
uchaymart:
So he why then did he say "I didn't came to Win" on the red carpet interview at the headies
Four years in Lasu is really nothing
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Flamees(m): 5:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Congrats Bella Shmurda

But It is a pity that his sister, Fatima, dropped out of LASU to be a stripper cos she wan upgrade cry cry
My guy you dey listen to lyrics well cool
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Localmann(m): 5:50am On Jun 30, 2021
School na scam indeed... Congrats Bella
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Blacksavage: 6:38am On Jun 30, 2021

I don't understand
Shebi he went to lasu...
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Igwe29(m): 7:17am On Jun 30, 2021
Why did you skip the important details? What course and university did he study and graduate from?

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2021
wonlasewonimi:

the matter for no pain me, fatima na my sister

for her matter I pull trigger
For her matter I hustle harder.

And the dunce thinks Bella go pull trigger and hustle harder for a street sister?

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Joniph(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2021
Gracedavid125:
Bella Shmurda signs out of school with his friends

Bella Shmurda is a fast-rising music artist and songwriter who is currently signed to the YBNL records with other artists like Zinoleezky and Fireboy DML.
Bella Shmurda is no doubt, one of the new acts to watch out for, as his unique singing pattern has earned him a lot of fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDjAorgJPf8

congratulations Bella...

however he is not signed to YBNL he is signed to Canny Consults For Oneword Global Records. And also ZINO is signed to Marlian Records.

just to correct you.

peace out !!
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Kini k'oju o ri k'enu ma le dake. Elenu
Amotolongbo:
Because Fatima ndo yeye yeye yeye

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by pezeji(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Congrats Bella Shmurda

Girls and envy, wetin bring him sister matter for his own celebration?
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by AdetayoNL(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

That's a shame.

It's just a story line in his song, titled 'Upgrade', might not be a real life truth
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Lazenby007(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Just congratulate him, why bringing Fatima into this mata
Abeg,chop knucle! You are my man of the half of the year.
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by AfricaNigerian: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2021
Werey Dey fear bullet he no come school come sign out yesterday lmao grin
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Meedon: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
AfricaNigerian:
Werey Dey fear bullet he no come school come sign out yesterday lmao grin

cheesy

Him deh rugged...
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by Emzenoz(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
MuhMubRaj:

Fatima ti upgrade, O tin fa shisha
not everybody have heard the song, so they cant relate
Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by collinometricx: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
MuhMubRaj:

Fatima ti upgrade, O tin fa shisha

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏʀ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ғᴀᴛɪᴍᴀ ɴᴀ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) by captinuslife: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bella to the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Linda Ikeji’s Fan Did To Her Banana Island Mansion 2 Tap Blessing(Pics / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.