Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce (57399 Views)

Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower / Can A Woman Return Her Bride Price, And Should The Man Accept? / Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by fati2001(m): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2021
Airwavez:

If u had sense u will know that every lady will have saggy breast even lesbians and nuns..

No b man dey curse am...

Abeg gatat

if you have sense person go dy give his/er fellow gray hair..

I can't be repeating myself.
check the previous comment.

1 Like

Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by fati2001(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2021
fati2001:

here are the factors

Vitamin deficiencies
Genetics
Real-life stressors
Certain medical conditions
Smoking
Chemical hair dyes and hair products..

nah person tell em" make they marry difficult wife?

modified.

them do give you like because nah bad wife dy give gray hair.

I clap for the @bolded.

Airwavez if you no get brain come see the things where dy give gray hair

1 Like

Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by Airwavez: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2021
fati2001:

if you have sense person go dy give his/er fellow gray hair..

I can't be repeating myself.
check the previous comment.

Abeg gatat

Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by fati2001(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Airwavez:

Abeg gatat

I NO KNOW WHY CORRECTION DY PEPPER NIGERIANS FOR BODY LIKE SAY NAH FIRE..
grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by Theoarhics: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2021
Hope she will return the sperm wasted and the pleasure she got from the breast pressing.
Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by Airwavez: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2021
fati2001:

I NO KNOW WHY CORRECTION DY PEPPER NIGERIANS FOR BODY LIKE SAY NAH FIRE..
grin

Respect ursef dey ur dey...

I dey make breast fall
Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by fati2001(m): 10:20am On Jun 30, 2021
Airwavez:

Respect ursef dey ur dey...

I dey make breast fall
NAH UR CUP OF COFFEE BE THAT..
ME DY MAKE PROUD FELLOW FALL.

1 Like

Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by Emma1Oj(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:
Lame !!!
Is she also going to return his virginity & resources?
The man requested for divorce not the woman, so the woman has right to demand what so ever she wish.
Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by ask4endy1(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2021
post=103211405:
Lol.. funny.. but saggy boobs is not the man's fault neither is it the womans fault..
Na the children fault
The husband should kukuma return the children to the womb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by Zetty177x: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2021
Na real standing chest

1 Like

Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by fati2001(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2021
ask4endy1:
Na the children fault The husband should kukuma return the children to the womb

WAHALA NO TOO MUCH..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2021
What standing breast is the olosho talking about? Breasts that got wasted while she was doing olosho work before getting married.
Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by Airwavez: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2021
fati2001:

NAH UR CUP OF COFFEE BE THAT..

ME DY MAKE PROUD FELLOW FALL.

Oya sorry...

Just be going
Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by fati2001(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2021
Airwavez:

Oya sorry...

Just be going

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2021
U can't unfvck a fvck grin
Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by phemmyfour: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2021
post=103211405:
Lol.. funny.. but saggy boobs is not the man's fault neither is it the womans fault..
It's his fault. Who owns the children that sucked the breast?
Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2021
post=103211405:
yet men shame women for saggy boobs angry
Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by Czarugo007: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2021
prezee1:
O daye atunwa
if you don’t show me where this beer parlor is,I will tag you a boko haram and you will be confiscated.my dog meat is done.

Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by nnamdico82: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2021
shior, even if you dont marry your breast will still fall and as for virginity issue na you go still beg man at last when the oju iwoye begin to dey scratch you, forget that thin madam.
MrsMango:
A Facebook user narrates how her married neighbour asked her husband to return her virginity and standing breasts in exchange for divorce.

I find it quite humorous. cheesy

It's obviously an impossible task for the husband.

What's your take?
Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by fati2001(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2021
Lollittaa:
lollitaa my bunny bear.. I miss you..
where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by loadedvibes: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2021
Ignorant men
Lollittaa:

Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by DriveByKiller: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2021
fati2001:

talk with sense, everyone will have gray hair.no be person dy make person get am.
some young adults have gray hair too.
so the op made sense?
Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by joshuaidibia(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2021
fati2001:

talk with sense, everyone will have gray hair.no be person dy make person get am.
some young adults have gray hair too.

grin e be like u get gray hair
Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by fati2001(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2021
joshuaidibia:

grin e be like u get gray hair
nah bad thing?
people dy self wer get gray eyebrows.

1 Like

Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by joshuaidibia(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2021
fati2001:

nah bad thing?

people dy self wer get gray eyebrows.

But u get gray hair? cheesy
Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by fati2001(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2021
joshuaidibia:

But u get gray hair? cheesy
nah bad thing?
I get for hair.. any problems?

1 Like

Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by kmaster007: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2021
Mission impossible
MrsMango:
A Facebook user narrates how her married neighbour asked her husband to return her virginity and standing breasts in exchange for divorce.

I find it quite humorous. cheesy

It's obviously an impossible task for the husband.

What's your take?
Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by joshuaidibia(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2021
fati2001:

nah bad thing?

I get for hair..
any problems?
No Sir

Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by fati2001(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2021
joshuaidibia:
No Sir
okay.

1 Like

Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by maursatt: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2021
Simple as I am not going any where.
Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2021
Virginity and standing breast that was lost before your husband saw you?

All these hoes self.
Re: Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce by mechanics(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2021
Hmmmmm, she's not serious, why not both of them settling their differences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) / Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier / Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.