Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

How Much Is Ticket To Yankee Now? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Is Ticket To Yankee Now? (2136 Views)

Fly With Me (from Naija To Yankee) ***** (Part 2 now added)*** / Visa To Yankee ( Usa) / How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Ticket To Yankee Now? by koolkesh(m): 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2008
Can i some please help me out with how much the ticket to America is rite now cos i heard its on the high and when is it likely to drop
Re: How Much Is Ticket To Yankee Now? by IncaGold(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2008
@ poster,
very soon people will start asking "how to spell their name"
No offence, but check urself. No even knows where u'll be travelling from and ur destination in the so called yankee!
Re: How Much Is Ticket To Yankee Now? by busybody20: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2008
Some posters sef! angry

The time you spent posting this topic is more than what you'll spend searching via google for your answer!
Re: How Much Is Ticket To Yankee Now? by Busybody2(f): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2008
koolkesh:

. . . because i heard its on the high and when is it likely to drop

March, July and August - Peak Season. Prices are very high and vary between £300-£700 depending on when you book. Book very early or book very late or stay up late on the internet to get the £300 fare.

September, December, April - Prices are moderately high. Average £300

October, November, January, February, May, June - Cheap season. circa £200

Prices quoted above are for flights taking off from UK. If flying from Nigeria, expect to pay slightly less than the figures quoted above.
Re: How Much Is Ticket To Yankee Now? by uslomonlo: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2008
I AM GOING TO FAYETTEVILLE ARKANSAS AND MY DEPARTURE DATE IS 29TH JULY 2008.

I NEED THE LOWEST PRICE POSSIBLE.

DELTA AIRLINE IS ON TH E HIGH SIDE (ABOUT 3000 DOLLARS)AND I WAS WONDERING I F ANYONE HAS AN IDEA

OF HOW I COULD GET SOMETHING CHEAPER.

@BUSYBODY

YOU ALLUDED TO THE FACT THAT ONE COULD GET LOW PRICES LATE AT NIGHT.ON WHICH WEBSITE IS THAT POSSIBLE.

I'LL APPRECIATE ANYONE WITH USEFUL INFO

U CAN MAIL ME ON EDUSEGZY1@YAHOO.COM

OR CALL ME ON 07084391300.

THANKS
Re: How Much Is Ticket To Yankee Now? by uslomonlo: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2008
i am sam
Re: How Much Is Ticket To Yankee Now? by Busybody2(f): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2008
uslomonlo:

I AM GOING TO FAYETTEVILLE ARKANSAS AND MY DEPARTURE DATE IS 29TH JULY 2008.

I NEED THE LOWEST PRICE POSSIBLE.

DELTA AIRLINE IS ON TH E HIGH SIDE (ABOUT 3000 DOLLARS)AND I WAS WONDERING I F ANYONE HAS AN IDEA

OF HOW I COULD GET SOMETHING CHEAPER.

$3000 for goat class shocked Which village/shire are you travelling from?  grin

uslomonlo:

@BUSYBODY

YOU ALLUDED TO THE FACT THAT ONE COULD GET LOW PRICES LATE AT NIGHT.ON WHICH WEBSITE IS THAT POSSIBLE.

I'LL APPRECIATE ANYONE WITH USEFUL INFO

You CAN MAIL ME ON EDUSEGZY1@YAHOO.COM

OR CALL ME ON 07084391300.

THANKS

Most travel agents only open during the day, so to get in on the chance of procuring a cheap ticket, if you search online from midnight onwards, you stand a better chance of jamming an unpublished fare i.e. a fare that has not yet managed to make its way into the viewdata, the remote database that travel agents use to make bookings.   

Also, if you are not susceptible to hypertension or high blood pressure, you also stand a chance of getting a really good deal if you book very, very late. No airline likes to fly empty, so would sell their seats for 40% of the fare, at the last minute, rather than fly an empty seat.

You have to do this online though, if you turn up at the airport, they know you are desperate, so the sky's the limit in terms of what they could charge you. If you turn up at the travel agent, the higher the airfare, the higher their commission, so go figure.

Lastly, having a flexible date also helps a great deal.

uslomonlo:

i am sam

If you say so cool  grin
Re: How Much Is Ticket To Yankee Now? by koolkesh(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2008
Thanks everyone but my sister is suppose is the one looking for this ticket to Tenesse in U.S. But does anyone have a particular website i can visit? if u do pls i wont mind ur help.thanks
Re: How Much Is Ticket To Yankee Now? by Busybody2(f): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2008
koolkesh:

Thanks everyone but my sister is suppose is the one looking for this ticket to Tenesse in US. But does anyone have a particular website i can visit? if u do please i wont mind your help.thanks

Click on any topic with travel in this section, and knock yourself out avail yourself to any of the websites that the google ad brings up, these are usually listed on the top and bottom of each page. Most might not cater for flights originating out of Nigeria though, unless you don't mind an e-ticket. You can also check out each individual airline's website.

Examples of ad's on this page include travelbag.co.uk, flydeals.co.uk, expedia.co.uk, cheapticket.co.uk, etc

(1) (Reply)

Coping With Pregnancy And Studying In Sweden / Us Visa Fee / Needing Uk Visa Application Form? Booking An Appointment With Us Embassy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.