Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Deal Or No Deal Nigeria (crap) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Deal Or No Deal Nigeria (crap) (5237 Views)

Genevieve: No Deal Wth D’banj / Mnet 's Deal Or No Deal Registration / 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deal Or No Deal Nigeria (crap) by Chilli: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2007
Have you watched Deal or No Deal Nigeria on MNET?

I think its crap of the highest order undecided

They've got the wrong presenter (john fashanu; shocked he couldn't make people laugh to save his life, gosh his to serious and rigid to present such a show the only place he has ever fit in and will ever fit in is in the sporting industry)

Wrong set angry( its to bloody dark)

The models undecided shocked angry with all the pretty girls that we have in this country they decide to go to Oshodi and mushin to pick half the girls for the show!

They really need to check the head of the person/people in charge of it tongue

Re: Deal Or No Deal Nigeria (crap) by initiator(m): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2007
Lol
those mnet guys always go a tad lower when it comes to naija.
Re: Deal Or No Deal Nigeria (crap) by Mustay(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2007
maybe they just wanna show naijaz bad part or somethin

anyway, shit happens
Re: Deal Or No Deal Nigeria (crap) by ok455: 5:12am On Jul 29, 2007
They should got frank from who wants to be a millionaire to host it
Re: Deal Or No Deal Nigeria (crap) by Mustay(m): 7:46am On Jul 29, 2007
Y? NA ONLY AM SABI NI?

I DONT SUPPORTT THAT O
Re: Deal Or No Deal Nigeria (crap) by teju03: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2007
1. Deal or No Deal is not meant to be funny.

2. It's a very sucessful show around the world

3. I kinda agree about the models, they don't look too great in the pictures I've seen,
Re: Deal Or No Deal Nigeria (crap) by denex: 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2007
John Fashanu is just a professional scam artist.
Re: Deal Or No Deal Nigeria (crap) by coolkaboom(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2007
the show is wack, absolute nonsense
Re: Deal Or No Deal Nigeria (crap) by hannydarl(f): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2007
The only thing I dont like is the way those participants act like, they are tooooooooooo excited and it makes the game seem sily. I applied sha if I get called to play I will keep it cool. gosh whats with all those over laughs and unecessary dancing and prancing its a game where the player should bee cool, calm, and collected.

Mnet call meee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee I want to win the 100000 dolars its time for me to win big.Unless dem dey fear sha cos if I enter there I wont come out with anything below 50k
Re: Deal Or No Deal Nigeria (crap) by jesusfreak(f): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2007
hannydarl:

The only thing I don't like is the way those participants act like, they are tooooooooooo excited and it makes the game seem sily. I applied sha if I get called to play I will keep it cool. gosh whats with all those over laughs and unecessary dancing and prancing its a game where the player should bee cool, calm, and collected.

Mnet call meee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee I want to win the 100000 dolars its time for me to win big.Unless them dey fear sha because if I enter there I wont come out with anything below 50k

lol

pls how did u apply? is d application still open?
Re: Deal Or No Deal Nigeria (crap) by cammax7(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2007
anyone seen the 'copy' version on MBI, its called Show Me D MONI. it has JEDI the comedian as host, and I dont like the show!
Re: Deal Or No Deal Nigeria (crap) by hannydarl(f): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2007
@jesusfreak

I applied on line at www.mnet.co.za or you can go thru google just typ deal or no deal nigeria and you can trace any site that can lead you to the form page on mnet. kiss
Re: Deal Or No Deal Nigeria (crap) by M9: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2008
would love to be a part of deal or no deal. What is d deal'eo ??

(1) (Reply)

Top Paid Actors & Actresses In Hollywood. / Phone Swap / Photos: Nollywood Actress, Chika Ike, Goes Mad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.