Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) (31827 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by FeedMeNews: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2021
Nollywood actress Shan George has announced the death of her mother, Igbere TV reports.

The 51-year-old made the announcement in an Instagram post on Thursday, confirming that the death occurred earlier in the day.

“I lost my precious mother this morning. She was d strongest woman I know,” the actress wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQxoN_usuGJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Shan George’s colleagues have begun to send her condolence messages.

“You took the best care of her and may you always be rewarded. God rest her soul,” Omoni Oboli wrote in the comment section of Shan’s Instagram post.

“You did so much to keep her happy. May God rest her soul. Pls take heart maami,” wrote Uche Elendu.

Shan on April 21 shared a video of her mother singing to wish her a happy birthday.

Congratulating her mum for birthing her, the University of Lagos mass communication graduate wrote “Happy safe delivery to my precious mother on this day.”

5 Likes

Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2021
Condolences, Shan

Sorry about your loss

I lost my father on Friday too.

It's still hurting but what can we do?

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by mhizace: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2021
embarassedRest In peace mama

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2021
When the time is right, I pray to die in my sleep, that's a peaceful transition to eternal glory....

May God grant her the fortitude to bear this loss.

12 Likes

Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by xpressionx(m): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2021
May her soul RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by slawormiir: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2021
Eiya RIP,its a good thing to take care of your aged parents, she was truly a good daughter

1 Like

Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2021
Her mum looked better without makeup. I almost dropped my phone after seeing that first pic.

RIP Mama George
Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by rex444(m): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2021
Even with the wrinkles , you still look Shan ....sorry for Ur loss dee
Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by EraseTheDot: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
Condolences, Shan

Sorry about your loss

You see life.. You insult buhari and wish him evil but still going strong.

Accept my condolences.

- erase the dot

1 Like

Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by Iceyjayz: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Mtcheeew
Are you well at all?

1 Like

Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by benweezy: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rest in peace and all those that lost their lives early today@ Sunday Igboho house
Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by chiemmanuel(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
CELEBRATION OF LIFE.
Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by TimmyTen(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Strong resemblance. Be comforted Shan
Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by chrisifeanyi: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
My condolences Shan
Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by thatsleepboy1: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
God bless the dead. Count your loss as part of your blessing cos the best and the greatest gift God has ever given to a man is THE GIFT OF DEATH.
Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Life and death. We gon experience both
Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
watin be shan george? the only george i know na george oe the jungle
Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by inumidun2010(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
RIP Momma.... Fear catch me when I saw the name SHAN GEORGE, till my CRANIAL NERVES decided to calm down b4 I saw it was the MOTHER...
See as SHAN GEORGE dey GLOW at 51,
ADVICE: if you are a LADY and you think using Make up, Trouser, Better Cream and GOOD HAIRSTYLE is a SIN... MAY GOD NOT ALLOW US MEET IN LIFE....I am tired of SEEING OLD YOUTHS, small time, they'll say I'm CARNAL...

2 Likes

Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by b3llo(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
RIP Mama
Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by Olam09(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Eeyah
Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by dejonathan(f): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
She's old na
Shey na me go come die ni
RIP MAMA
Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by lekan3531(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
May his soul rest in peace brother

doggedfighter:
Condolences, Shan

Sorry about your loss

2 Likes

Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
sunshineV:
watin be shan george? the only george i know na george oe the jungle
lol. What of finidi, Bush, etc grin
Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by hopexter(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Her mother abi father? May his gentle soul rest in peace sad
Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
May her mom's soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by ceede2: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rip to her mother, remain you and your hand work
Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ehya .... My deepest condolences
Re: Shan George's Mother Is Dead (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
Condolences, Shan

Sorry about your loss

Sowie

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) / Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) / The Naughty Sisters (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.