Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Can’t Frustrate Iyabo Ojo Out of Movie Industry – Jide Kosoko (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Frustrate Iyabo Ojo Out of Movie Industry – Jide Kosoko (Video) (956 Views)

Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit / Jide Kosoko Dressed As A Woman With Makeup (Photo) / Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Frustrate Iyabo Ojo Out of Movie Industry – Jide Kosoko (Video) by Priscy01(f): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
I Can’t Frustrate Iyabo Ojo, Nkechi Blessing Out of Movie Industry – Jide Kosoko (Video)

Nollywood actor Jide Kosoko has addressed claims that actress Iyabo Ojo was chided by the Theatre Arts and Motion Pictures Practitioners Association of Nigeria (TAMPAN) for fighting for the rights of a minor allegedly defiled by actor Omiyinka Olanrewaju aka Baba Ijesha, Igbere TV reports.

The 67-year-old spoke in a video uploaded to his Instagram page on Thursday, July 1 which he simply captioned ‘CLARIFICATION’. He also tagged members of the board of trustees of TAMPAN to the post.

“My attention has been drawn to the various insinuations that trailed the press conference of BOT of TAMPAN which held on Saturday, June 26 and I want to make a clarification, the meeting was not about supporting Baba Ijesha. I personally condemn any act of rape, I only pleaded that the law should be allowed to take its cause.

“Neither was the conference against Iyabo Ojo’s stand fighting for the minor, what we are saying is that Iyabo Ojo should desist from making derogatory remarks about TAMPAN and the Yoruba movie industry, you cannot because of one person condemn the entire industry. Baba Ijesha will be dealt with by the law,” the father of three said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeczQxNBUEU

Jide dissociated TAMPAN from utterances made by actor Olofa Ina at Baba Ijesha’s bail hearing. He said he believes Olofa Ina spoke from a place of emotional pain and that his remark does not reflect the position of TAMPAN. Olofa claimed that sleeping with people in their industry was a normal thing.

Jide then spoke on his outburst at actress Nkechi Blessing and how he said he would work to frustrate her out of the industry. According to the film star, he has no power to do such because he is not God.

Speaking further, Jide said it was an attempt to soften both actresses whom he considered his children in the industry. He said the industry contributed to the growth of the actresses and it would make no sense to destroy them.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQx2d9ZFrEe/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: I Can’t Frustrate Iyabo Ojo Out of Movie Industry – Jide Kosoko (Video) by temitope27(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Agba yin a dale baba

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Frustrate Iyabo Ojo Out of Movie Industry – Jide Kosoko (Video) by toffyz(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Well said, by the Veteran actor

Let the law take its full course!
Re: I Can’t Frustrate Iyabo Ojo Out of Movie Industry – Jide Kosoko (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
Iyabo ojo be like lukaku for this pics

Re: I Can’t Frustrate Iyabo Ojo Out of Movie Industry – Jide Kosoko (Video) by Henrydonland(m): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
The leaders of that union are so immature,throwing emotional sentiments upandan.
Re: I Can’t Frustrate Iyabo Ojo Out of Movie Industry – Jide Kosoko (Video) by DDDEnterprises: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
True
Re: I Can’t Frustrate Iyabo Ojo Out of Movie Industry – Jide Kosoko (Video) by crazymommy(f): 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
Iyabo ojo be like lukaku for this pics
If it was your daughter that was raped,I hope you will keep up the same energy.....
Re: I Can’t Frustrate Iyabo Ojo Out of Movie Industry – Jide Kosoko (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
crazymommy:
If it was your daughter that was raped,I hope you will keep up the same energy.....
I am not in support of what happened... But ma'am, who told you the girl was raped... Try to get ur facts right b4 u imagine what's not there. Iyabo ojo was a rape victim but that doesn't give her the right to be bad mouthing the yoruba movie industry. Why can't she let justice takes it cause in court.
Re: I Can’t Frustrate Iyabo Ojo Out of Movie Industry – Jide Kosoko (Video) by crazymommy(f): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
I am not in support of what happened... But ma'am, who told you the girl was raped... Try to get ur facts right b4 u imagine what's not there. Iyabo ojo was a rape victim but that doesn't give her the right to be bad mouthing the yoruba movie industry. Why can't she let justice takes it cause in court.
Did baba ijesha sexually harassed the lady??yes or no??in the video we all watched...be honest oooo
Re: I Can’t Frustrate Iyabo Ojo Out of Movie Industry – Jide Kosoko (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
crazymommy:
Did baba ijesha sexually harassed the lady??yes or no??in the video we all watched...be honest oooo
was that what u mentioned when u quoted me at first

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Audio Of Bbnaija Tega Mocking Hypocrisy Of Those She Called ‘some People' / Mothers Are Special –this Is Why You Should Send Her Money Instead Of Slay Queen / Video Of Angel On Date Night With Her Alleged Boyfriend, Foresythe Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.