Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex (61422 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by dre11(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
From Chijioke Agwu Abakaliki

A housewife in Ebonyi State, Elizabeth Omeh, yesterday, asked Ebonyi family Law Centre, a special family court in the State, to dissolve her over three years marriage because of her husband’s inability to satisfy her sexually.

Elizabeth also narrated to the court how her husband almost strangled her to death for demanding sex which made her to leave his house and return to her parent’s home.

She said her husband, James, had not slept with her for over one year, lamenting that each time she made attempt to seduce him for sex, he would start beating him.

Elizabeth told the court that she was tired of the marriage and had decided to return the dowry paid for her to her husband’s family.

The woman, who is a nurse and a native of Ngbo in Ohaukwu local government area of the state, alleged that the husband’s family changed the man they initially presented as her husband and brought a sick man to marry her. She asked the court to end the marriage because of the man’s state of health and the family’s deceitful approach to her.

However, James denied all the allegations, saying he had no problem with his wife.

Speaking on the matter, Chairman of the Ebonyi state Family Law Centre, Mrs Elizabeth Nwali, said: “Since the woman has said that she will not continue with the marriage because of the deceit, constant beating and the man’s state of health which defiled all medical attentions, we cannot force her to stay there.”

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/ebonyi-woman-wants-her-marriage-dissolved-over-sex/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by pyyxxaro: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
Give him a mixture of burantashi and chilled kerosene

And watch your husband turn into a Bullock

Thank me later

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Is sex that important in marriage, I hate it when a lady outrightly complain of not getting enough sex or been satisfied by her man,some women are bold sha.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by dingbang(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
What if the case was reversed, would the union be nullified?

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Amotolongbo(f): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
Is sex that important in marriage, I hate it when a lady outrightly complain of not getting enough sex or been satisfied by her man,some women are bold sha.
very important.

Nothing is even as important as it
What is worth doing at all is worth doing well and enjoyed well

262 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by DDDEnterprises: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:

don't criticise others yet if you don't feel the way they do or you're not in their shoes.

If that woman didn't complain and start seeking sexual satisfaction outside and she's caught, you'll probably still be among those to condemn her for adultery.

sex is quite important to many people. You know how badly you want to visit the toilet when you feel pressed, that's how badly some people will want to have sex when they've held on to not being satisfied for quite some time.

276 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
very important.

Nothing is even as important as it
What is worth doing at all is worth doing well and enjoyed well
But isn't it somehow ackward and shameful for a woman to boldly complain about it

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by BigSarah(f): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
sad What can I say, this why homosexuality should be encouraged..
What a man can do a woman can do better, do you know Lesbians are the smartest people...

I'm just saying facts, alright.
Y'all that are coming for me what if the man is homosexual, that's why he isn't being with his wife!!

And I'm not homosexual angry, jeez I mean am I? I don't know really tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by egennie(f): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sex is very important in a marriage. If you are not having sex with you wife, be assured another man will satisfy her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by SenatePresdo(m): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:

If Sex is not important in Marriage, why then is cheating a problem?

Sex Is a very important aspect of marriage, do not be deceived.

Sex makes couple feel closer and Happy, when the sex life is nothing to write home about and the person that ought to make you happy becomes a source of your grievances, the Union would start to deteriorate. wink

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by slawormiir: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Women and sex....

Funny enough they keep on pretending and manipulating us as if they don't want and enjoy it
Deny them of coitus for a few days .....watch how they go mad

I keep on telling all my real niggarz.....the penis and vagina are like cotton bud(penis)and the ear(vagina)

Place a cotton bud in your ear and watch how the ear feel the sweet sensation.....

Same way you place an erected penis in a vagina and watch how the vagina gets the sweet sensation

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by design109: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Lewalexzy(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
SEX WAHALA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Amotolongbo(f): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
But isn't it somehow ackward and shameful for a woman to boldly complain about it
i don’t understand?

Awkward and shameful for a woman to complain about what legally belongs to her to enjoy?

Lemme ask you this, is it awkward and shameful for a man to complain of not being satisfied by her wife?

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by obembet(f): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sex is not food?
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Ewizard(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
dre11:

...because of her husband’s inability to satisfy her sexually

Elizabeth also narrated to the court how her husband almost strangled her to death for demanding sex...

She said her husband, James, had not slept with her for over one year

alleged that the husband’s family changed the man they initially presented as her husband and brought a sick man to marry her.

However, James denied all the allegations, saying he had no problem with his wife.

[Judge]
Please give James a mixture of Coconut, Dabino, Groundnut, Banana and Milk.

If it doesn't work, cut of the joystick.

**Bangs the gavel**

Coouurrrtttt!!! angry

9 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by optimusprime2(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
pyyxxaro:

Thank me later

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Sabadon(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
In the end all man has a high propensity to seek satisfaction, its inherent in our DNA

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Kingpele(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wow,the man was wrong ,in marriage the body of the woman belongs to her husband and the body of the man belongs to his wife,if the man was really sick ,he could have explained it to his wife instead of beating her,if the wife knew his problem and she loves him ,she will stick with him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Judolisco(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
All dis issues no be court issues... Go village dem go solve ur husband problems...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Wrecxman(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:

Sex is MEANT to be enjoyed by both husband and wife.

There is NOTHING shameful nor awkward about her voicing out her dissatisfaction.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by VillageElder(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
grin grin
pyyxxaro:

Thank me later
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by AutoChick4U(f): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
Hypocrite. What's shameful about fvcking Something almost everyone indulge in and d bible stamped as a duty in marriages?

Dear men if you can't fvck abeg remain single

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by GreaterFuture(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
N
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nothing new in that.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Antoeni(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mr James don fork up
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by bigdammyj: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Noted
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by jericco1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
In other words the man is impotent and him get mind go marry nurse.

Him no know the type of black mamba wey she dey see for work.

She did the right thing
I bet she'd celebrate this victory with an all night encounter with a strong black rod. tongue grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) / An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.