Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex (61534 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Marriage If it is the man that likes $ex problem, if it is the woman that likes $ex problem
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Huntsmann: 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
pocohantas:

If it were the other way round, the man would have either gotten a side chick or a second wife. Most men do not even tolerate such nonsense for long.
So? are you justifying the nonsense she did it's ur type dat are nympho, always wanting men to satisfy ur sexual urge every hours
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Nosaelvis: 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wahala dey
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
dingbang:
What if the case was reversed, would the union be nullified?
Dingbang judging by your name can you bang wella grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
But isn't it somehow ackward and shameful for a woman to boldly complain about it
Thats a mixture of African mentality and sexism.

There is nothing wrong or shameful for a woman to want to tremble from the pleasure of sex.Its human nature and not gender specific. Women have urges and sexual organs too.

According to the woman;

The woman, who is a nurse and a native of Ngbo in Ohaukwu local government area of the state, alleged that the husband’s family changed the man they initially presented as her husband and brought a sick man to marry her. She asked the court to end the marriage because of the man’s state of health and the family’s deceitful approach to her .

This hypocritical attitude is the reason why our population has doubled over the years ,yet we nor dey agree say we like to fvck. undecided.

Nigeria,a country filled with religious sexually repressed perverts. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by PAWG(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Give him a mixture of burantashi and chilled kerosene

And watch your husband turn into a Bullock

Thank me later

Chilled kerosene grin

You can kill the man? Wtf
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by dingbang(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Dingbang judging by your name can you bang wella grin cheesy
ya have a girl for me to prove that?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

don't criticise others yet if you don't feel the way they do or you're not in their shoes.

If that woman didn't complain and start seeking sexual satisfaction outside and she's caught, you'll probably still be among those to condemn her for adultery.

sex is quite important to many people. You know how badly you want to visit the toilet when you feel pressed, that's how badly some people will want to have sex when they've held on to not being satisfied for quite some time.

Are you kidding me? Does that apply to men also?
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Women and sex....

Funny enough they keep on pretending and manipulating us as if they don't want and enjoy it
Deny them of coitus for a few days .....watch how they go mad

I keep on telling all my real niggarz.....the penis and vagina are like cotton bud(penis)and the ear(vagina)

Place a cotton bud in your ear and watch how the ear feel the sweet sensation.....

Same way you place an erected penis in a vagina and watch how the vagina gets the sweet sensation
Bad boy help me bumb alipay
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Gaddafi1: 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
very important.

Nothing is even as important as it
What is worth doing at all is worth doing well and enjoyed well

True talk my sister, oil de your brain grin
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by chineloSA(f): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
SenatePresdo:

If Sex is not important in Marriage, why then is cheating a problem?

Sex Is a very important aspect of marriage, do not be deceived.

Sex makes couple feel closer and Happy, when the sex life is nothing to write home about and the person that ought to make you happy becomes a source of your grievances, the Union would start to deteriorate. wink

How then are people expected to have babies? undecided undecided

I can foresee you in this court again your future wife divorcing you for this same issue.
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by emmnprince(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
BigSarah:
sad What can I say, this why homosexuality should be encouraged..
What a man can do a woman can do better, do you know Lesbians are the smartest people...

I'm just saying facts, alright.

What are your reasons/facts that lesbians are the smartest people?
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
jericco1:
In other words the man is impotent and him get mind go marry nurse.

Him no know the type of black mamba wey she dey see for work.

She did the right thing
I bet she'd celebrate this victory with an all night encounter with a strong black rod. tongue grin
hahahhaha bad boy
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by almarthins(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
very important.

Nawao! That means u na banana peeler
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by bukatyne(f): 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nothing is as annoying as selfish partners who are inadequate in an area and refuse to seek solution. undecided
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
But isn't it somehow ackward and shameful for a woman to boldly complain about it

When you're a small girl like you are, you could have act in pretense and conceal ur feeling to some extend. But I bet you, as a grown up woman, you can never feel awkward or whatever, in demanding for ur needs. Know this and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by zubimete(f): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
jericco1:
In other words the man is impotent and him get mind go marry nurse.

Him no know the type of black mamba wey she dey see for work.

She did the right thing
I bet she'd celebrate this victory with an all night encounter with a strong black rod. tongue grin
Spoilt child, let me go nd tell ur daddy.
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by humility33(m): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Hypocrite. What's shameful about fvcking Something almost everyone indulge in and d bible stamped as a duty in marriages?

Dear men if you can't fvck abeg remain single

Bless u babe
U nailed it someone who cant bang should not get married

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by SmartPolician: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
Is sex that important in marriage, I hate it when a lady outrightly complain of not getting enough sex or been satisfied by her man,some women are bold sha.

Huncle, calm down. A married woman deserves as much sex as her husband.

Marriage is a mutual thing; both of them have a say when they think certain things are not working, including when they don't get enough sex

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Gjmff: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Really
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:

You’re 16 right? Grow up

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Nozino: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
BigSarah:
What a man can do a woman can do better, do you know Lesbians are the smartest people...

Is it quite possible that the man in question is a homosexual whose family had to arrange a wife for!!!
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Brushstrokes20: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
How dare you deprive a nurse of JT ?

They don't joke with John Thomas o...

# from experience

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
One man's food is another's poison grin
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by JOSH54: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
very important.

U just said the truth. if reverse was the case, the man will have find side chick.
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by GetMeRight: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
Is sex that important in marriage, I hate it when a lady outrightly complain of not getting enough sex or been satisfied by her man,some women are bold sha.

You claimed to be a woman too, may be you should be in her shoes first for three years and then come back to update us. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by MansoryMX(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:

Yes it is important. Take these words from a married man like me who has fathered 3 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by cardoctor(m): 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
I thought that marriage na for better or for worst.
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by bangging(m): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
BigSarah:

Y'all that are coming for me what if the man is homosexual, that's why he isn't being with his wife!!
yea, I love it big..
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by izubext007: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Make ur wife or girlfriend deny u sex for two weeks or more make u knw as e dey be.
Re: Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex by SeunOshewaWife(f): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Any man that can't satisfy his woman in bed is just a waste of space and shouldn't stand up when men are summoned.

I am a woman, and my sexual needs must be met. If I want to be celibate, that is different, but that I'm married and I have an able-bodied man who I am attracted to staring at me but can't get his diick to function and hit my honey well till I shed tears of joy? Forget it, that man is a walking corpse.

Lord knows if I were that woman, I would have raped his sorry diick till he passes out and that's if the diick can stand sef. Mscheww.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding / Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.