Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Menopause For Old Singles - World Biological Research - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Menopause For Old Singles - World Biological Research (581 Views)

Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night / The Biological Mother of President Goodluck Jonathan's Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Menopause For Old Singles - World Biological Research by vanillaz: 10:42am On May 09, 2011
Hi all,

plz if u know any single {both male and female}going on 35, you need to help them by educating them more on MENOPAUSE.
Research has shown that early menopause occurs from age 35 through the 60's upward depending on the individual and body system.

For more information on this goto link http://www.namywedding.com/advice/questions/449-hes-stopped-callingwhat-does-that-mean

its very serious, so we can all carry our children - get married now.
Re: Menopause For Old Singles - World Biological Research by zayhal(f): 4:49pm On May 09, 2011
Thanks for the info. cool
Re: Menopause For Old Singles - World Biological Research by Blazay(m): 3:11am On May 10, 2011
Please preach it ooooh.
No woman should be seeing periods after 35.
After bleeding for 20 years. . .? shocked With 35 year old eggs?
I have told my daughters to have their children early. . .marriage or no marriage.
Please. . .give me menopause any day.
I do not miss the nauseating 'smell' of old, rotten, ice-fish blood oozing from my arzzzzzzzz every month! angry

You can even smell some women from miles away with this 'bloody' thing, causing both nyansh and body odors. . . stinkin' up the universe and depleting the ozone layers!
Especially in that Nigeria of a place where 'baffing' for MOST girls and women is limited to 1 bucket of water per week! Phuuuuuuuum!!! embarassed

D-I-R-T-Y  N-Y-A-N-S- H @ 35? shocked
Some women thing it is cool to be carrying tampons and pads in their purses at 40? shocked Local things!  After phocking for over 30 years? Wein dem dey do since?cheesy

God forbid. If the pickin nor come by that time . . .please go and freeze some eggs and save 'em. Then cut off all that 'dangling' rubbish smelling all over the place every month. When you find the man. . .if he ever comes with all these useless things masquerading as men with impotent dee-kes and all kinds of diseases btw their legs and in all that "lakpa-lakpa" btw the cracks of their butts from too much waka-waka. . .or when they are really 'bi-sexuals' in disguise deceiving desperate women about. . .get you a kid by renting a womb online. . .viola! Your baby has cried in your house. . .the DNA is yours. kiss

Ladies. . .please, take control of your lives. We are not living in the days of "Sarah and Abraham".

I am fixed for life. . .no smell! No pimples. . . I can sleep without 'pant'. . . I even go the the clubs without pant.

No "leaky-leaky" I beg. I nor fit battle satanic fibroids for old age. God forbid!

Even if I be "Agatha Moses"? cheesy

I have no patience for feminine issues I tellya. grin

Thank you lord.

Over to you 'fruit of the womb' seekers I beg!

I have retired from that business. . . Thank you lord! cool

I have no business with any Mountain of Zion or Faya pastor.

I gatzzzz mines. cool cool

Time to phock till I quench! grin

[size=20pt] LADIES!!!! HAVE YOU KIDS EARLY. . . ,MAN OR NO MAN!!! IMPREGNATE YOURSELVES!!! [/size]

Notice to all. . . IF YOU ARE STILL HAVING PERIODS. . .@35. . . . PLEASE STAY IN YOUR POULTRIES. DO NOT. . .I REPEAT. . .DO NOT VISIT MY HOME OR COME NEAR MY VEHICLE. I WILL NEVER VISIT YOURS. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Kills Girl To Feed Video Game Habit / Mr Ayanwu Tobias From Imo State / Secure The Future Of Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.