Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,099 members, 7,832,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Are There No Female Fx Traders? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are There No Female Fx Traders? (269 Views)

Fx Traders Guide / Crypto/fx Traders: Exponential MA(EMA) Hack: Strategy No One Has Told You Before / 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There No Female Fx Traders? by Tiwasvibe: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
In our little time training and interacting with people, we've found that bulk of the traders are males but then again this isn't even a skill/profession that is gender-specific. Which is why today, we're opening a thread dedicated to female traders (if any)

If you are a female For-ex trader, or involved with the market (perhaps via crypto) kindly indicate. Y'all been silent for way too long !! Let's see those hands

1 Like

Re: Are There No Female Fx Traders? by femmyapson(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tiwasvibe:
In our little time training and interacting with people, we've found that bulk of the traders are males but then again this isn't even a skill/profession that is gender-specific. Which is why today, we're opening a thread dedicated to female traders (if any)

If you are a female For-ex trader, or involved with the market (perhaps via crypto) kindly indicate. Y'all been silent for way too long !! Let's see those hands
Nigerian females are dependent in nature. 95% of them are not brillant to analyzise charts. Just few are brillant and willing to learn
Go to SA. U will see so many female traders. If you wana meet some. I can hook you up with em

3 Likes

Re: Are There No Female Fx Traders? by Tiwasvibe: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
femmyapson:

Nigerian females are dependent in nature.
Go to SA. U will see so many female traders. If you wana meet some. I can hook you up with em

Lol I honestly do hope these female traders come out here to prove your thesis wrong. I know they're quite common in SA but this time, this thread is to encourage the ones that we have here and perhaps let the next girl know that it's very possible to be female and be a for-ex trader.

1 Like

Re: Are There No Female Fx Traders? by Tiwasvibe: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
femmyapson:

Nigerian females are dependent in nature. 95% of them are not brillant to analyzise charts. Just few are brillant and willing to learn

Plus I personally won't attach analyzing charts to one's level of brilliance. Professors have blown several accounts lol. It's part of the flexibility i think the business enjoys. You may not know maths or physics but still know Forex.

Okay maybe i should speak for myself lol, I neither know maths nor physics grin

1 Like

Re: Are There No Female Fx Traders? by Jeon(f): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tiwasvibe:

Okay maybe i should speak for myself lol, I neither know maths nor physics grin

Like me cool
And I hate anything related to mathematics.

1 Like

Re: Are There No Female Fx Traders? by Tiwasvibe: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
Jeon:

Like me cool
And I hate anything related to mathematics.

lol are you a trader?
Re: Are There No Female Fx Traders? by Jeon(f): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tiwasvibe:

lol are you a trader?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Are There No Female Fx Traders? by Tiwasvibe: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Jeon:

Yes
I knew there had to be one ! Really nice to see.
Let me ask tho, why dyu think there are less females generally in this field ? Thoughts ?

(1) (Reply)

Exposed:wise Investors Would See This And Smile Because This Is Another Big Cake / MINING - Active Tin Site For Sale In Nasarawa / Gami Meta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.