Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,110 members, 7,863,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) (72361 Views)

Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) / Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / Wofai Fada: Meet Comedienne Who Used To Hawk Mangoes And Sell Okrika Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
may God punish poverty
chai
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by bewla(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kai
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by egennie(f): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Everyone has a story.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Deerock(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sharp guy..
Codely telling Nigeria Brewery that he can be a Star lager beer ambassador.
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by luizkyworld(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
If Every success has a story, what about failure?
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by TimmyTen(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
Na still upcoming
crackhouse:
But u never get money nah. Wait till u get money first
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
crazymommy:
This is a perfect description of "what buhari promised us is on the right hand side...on the left hand side was what we got...smh....."

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Elizkid: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
crackhouse:

grin grin grin grin

At least, his condition has change, not until he's rich like Davido.
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2021

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Enjoy yourself bro cool
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by mindtricks: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
ebukajay184:
Instagram comedian, Obotuke Timothy, popularly known as Sirbalo Comedy took to his Instagram handle to share the story of his humble beginning, IgbereTV reports.

Sirbalo Comedy revealed that he used to hawk sausage rolls and soft drinks along Mile 2 to Iyana Iba in Lagos, before his breakthrough.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQwmj9an4YY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Poor boy with hungry looking gorimapa head!
Glad God has made it happen.
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by bombim(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
So na only and minerals all of una they claim
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Minjim: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
I still don't know him

Anyway, God is good
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by 123winglass: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Good for you sir. Things have changed
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Onyi22(f): 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
What should I do with this news?
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
I thank GOD for your life

God please change my story for GOOD
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
ofiko123:
So how would that help us now..
is telling you to hawk gala and coke first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Glory to God for your life, I will soon testify

1 Like

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Govocrete: 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Days of little beginning, Mane hawked water too and now giving back to his community.

Hope you still remember those you left behind who are still hawking pure water.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
I dey look his face since.....him b that gala boy whey carry my change run inside traffic
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by makeherscream(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
crackhouse:
what is this one saying baba the guy don get money oo . The guy is a house owner in Lagos . He had an accident with his SUV not more than a week the guy bought a new one . How person take dey get money again ehnnnn ...the guy is a millionaire jare.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by CasNova(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Grass to grace.

Congrats.

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by SouthSouth1914: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Money is Good,.. Whoever says that money can't bring you Happiness probably went shopping in the wrong place.

I pity the Vanity Upon Vanity Crew here on Nairaland grin

I can bet you are 18-22. When you become an adult, you’d see that whomever says money can’t buy happiness has shopped in the right place!

1 Like

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Phred1717: 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tis not before n after abeg.. The difference is just the mustache
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Holyman3(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
Now you hawk Lamborghini and Ferrari.
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by chiedozie198100: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
crazymommy:
This is a perfect description of "what buhari promised us is on the right hand side...on the left hand side was what we got...smh....."

so what u are trying to say is that the right is pre-APC, and the left hand is APC era?
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by InvertedHammer: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iamicekid:
What God can’t do doesn’t exist, Omo enjoy your life dey go, u deserve every good thing that comes your way
/
I don't think God will find a place in his heart to rape anyone.

There goes one thing he cannot do cool
/

1 Like

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by ellizy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Transformation
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by milkywaves(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
This is the fact of life.
What you are currently doing now may not be your calling that is why you may be finding life difficult. Identify your path in this life and the rest will be story.

Contact us for your business plans (08099101941) watsap only.
Tanx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says / Braless Lady Joins Olamide's #PawonChallenge. 2face, Others React / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.