Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,219 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) (72348 Views)

Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) / Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / Wofai Fada: Meet Comedienne Who Used To Hawk Mangoes And Sell Okrika Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by shadrach77: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
lonecatt:
King of boring jokes
Don't mind him. So called comedian who isn't funny. You watch his skit and then ask yourself why did I bother watching this?
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Praise God
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by seyz91(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
And God go do am as you so planed and wish
Ceenachi:
Jesus shocked ... Hunger is a disease... Our government should do better abeg. .. see as he resemble innocent devil for de old pic grin
Thank God for blessing him

I save one of my picture like that for testimony.....wen God bless me I go post the previous one and recent at once
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by seyz91(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
cheesy
helinuesIsaMumu:
All Nigerian celebrities are either hawking things or frying Akara when they were not yet celebrities. Liars!!
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Toks2008(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
No wonder the guy get humble look.
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by escapefromusa(f): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
crazymommy:
This is a perfect description of "what buhari promised us is on the right hand side...on the left hand side was what we got...smh....."

Ole .. this guy rose from the ashes while you where waiting for Buhari as per your papa to fulfill his promise to pull your out of poverty.

Lazy youth

Between 2012 and 2013. Buhari go waka next year. I hope your have your excuses for the next 8 years ready.

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by mosaicafrique: 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by PROPHETmichael: 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Take that same picture with today's phone, he will look like he is enjoying life. The difference is the phone and of course, we thank God for preservation.
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Valor11: 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Na money be fine Bobo undecided
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by tuna4servi(m): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Something dey worry you, no he the same are we dey stay abi u wan make I samma u
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by hofeshhomes: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Everyone has a story.
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Queenethofficia: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Thank God for him but Nigeria and who suffer pass mentality
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by mdbabah2020: 1:28am On Jul 03, 2021
2013 that I'm already driving many hot rides till date
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Nkitara: 2:08am On Jul 03, 2021
Elidrisy20:
money can't bring back namdi kalu from kirikiri
But he is far more richer than you, your poor father, your market selling mom and your jobless siblings. See MNK no fit lack again. So many Igbo billionaires both at home and abroad dey scatter his account. Alaye go hustle bro . I know say highest na 40k job you dey collect
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by mamawa123: 2:45am On Jul 03, 2021
Story………….every individual have story tell
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by yusuf0876(m): 3:18am On Jul 03, 2021
The guy na devil den ooo...when we were in school,those that attended fgc idoani,Ondo state between 2003 to 2009 will know him very well
Ceenachi:
See as he resemble innocent devil for de old pic grin
Thank God for blessing him

I save one of my picture like that for testimony.....wen God bless me I go post the previous one and recent at once
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by lexy2014: 4:27am On Jul 03, 2021
ebukajay184:
Instagram comedian, Obotuke Timothy, popularly known as Sirbalo Comedy took to his Instagram handle to share the story of his humble beginning, IgbereTV reports.

Sirbalo Comedy revealed that he used to hawk sausage rolls and soft drinks along Mile 2 to Iyana Iba in Lagos, before his breakthrough.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQwmj9an4YY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I thought it was d selling gala & soft drink pictures I was going to see here
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 4:40am On Jul 03, 2021
God purnish devil.poverty na bastard
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by ultimateprof: 4:50am On Jul 03, 2021
The first picture has black background which represent evil and poverty, while the second picture has skyblue background which represent progress, hope and a new beginning (heaven).
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Ykc2(m): 5:12am On Jul 03, 2021
These guy comedy na wack his comedy no dey sweet at all
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:19am On Jul 03, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Everybody get story, make we hear word.. Even Gej had no shoes

Apart from Buhari's Change, that was the scam of the century

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by fineberry(m): 5:57am On Jul 03, 2021
God is good
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by sirlop(m): 6:05am On Jul 03, 2021
Ykc2:
These guy comedy na wack his comedy no dey sweet at all
That one no be comedian. I don’t know how people enjoy his comedy. He’s not funny at all
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:10am On Jul 03, 2021
Na all of una dey hawk one thing or the other.

Me sef hawked pure water back then o. SHOTAN lipsrsealed
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:40am On Jul 03, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Money is Good,.. Whoever says that money can't bring you Happiness probably went shopping in the wrong place.

I pity the Vanity Upon Vanity Crew here on Nairaland grin

Money can being happiness but money can’t bring is satisfaction. Only Jesus can being satisfaction.
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by mailemy(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2021
They didn't start comedy from childbirth and most have done something like that before he discovered himself. In life,everyone have a story, that you must know. I have my stories too and same with you.
helinuesIsaMumu:
All Nigerian celebrities were either hawking things or frying Akara when they were not yet celebrities. Liars!!
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by Nature8(m): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2021
ebukajay184:
Instagram comedian, Obotuke Timothy, popularly known as Sirbalo Comedy took to his Instagram handle to share the story of his humble beginning, IgbereTV reports.

Sirbalo Comedy revealed that he used to hawk sausage rolls and soft drinks along Mile 2 to Iyana Iba in Lagos, before his breakthrough.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQwmj9an4YY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

God is wonderful
Re: I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2021
Baba God answer my prayer too please don't let dis year pass me by
Greater height I prayed
Amin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday / Davido Buys A N20m Diamond Chain, Celebrates With Friends (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.