Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

My Loan App Story ( Palm Credit) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Loan App Story ( Palm Credit) (2435 Views)

Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App / Fairmoney Sent My Loan To The Wrong Account / Hello Everyone Am Here To Testify How I Got My Loan From ACE CASH EXPRESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Loan App Story ( Palm Credit) by caesymore(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
I lost my Phone to buglers last few months ago, I am among those that decided not to link their NIN to their line. So losing my phone made it had for me as the line in the phone has been my mean line of over 15 years. At that time i took a loan from Palm credit and due to the loss of my sim i couldn't login or even get contacted by them. I started making plans to get the sim back, well we all know as hard as it has been to retrieve a sim card. Fast forward, few Days ago my friend forwarded a message from palm credit sent to him that i am a scammer who took loan form Newedge finance and refused to pay back, in the message was an account number to pay into with a phone number of their agent, I called the agent i queried him for such insult via sms which he apologized and said they couldn't get through to me, i verified the account was legit. So right then i drove to an ATM owing to the loss of my sim and transferred 40k to him telling him i will be paying in 20k at the end of the coming months till i clear the debt, after payment to deduct and send me my outstanding debt became an issue, after like two days without him picking my calls he told me how he is no longer the one handling my account that i should send him the details and the registered number so he can help me locate who is currently handling my payment i off thinking I've been scammed, just then my Brother called asking me if i borrowed money form palm credit which i confirmed he then sent me a message sent to him by palm credit agent with same account number he told me he rebuked them for such exposure. I called the agents number she deducted my payment and to my amazement their was a huge discrepancy in my expected debt balance even my previous payment before I lost my phone seems not to reflect , when i asked her she told me as I'm on VIP loan plan my debt has interest rate bound to increase as the debt lingers, so i told her i will be paying 20k at months end till i clear up the debt.

Yesterday I paid 20k sent her the details on WhatsApp she read everything and refused to reply i calmed down decided to wait for some time in the evening i called her 2 times she didn't pick, then i started searching to get a customer contact number i got 017001000 from Google when i called i waited like forever before they picked their reception was everything repugnant from a customer rep. The lady I spoke to gave me a mail to forward my payment and registered number, i forwarded the needed, she didn't acknowledge the mail in any form, then i decided to wait till today, as my day off from work i decided to try hard to get through to them.

When i called the lady agent this morning she was responded telling me she is no longer in charge of my account, i told her then how do i get in contact with the one in charge of my account she said she doesn't know and told me to deal with it then cut the call. I called the 017001000 again this time i wasted over N600 airtime before i could get to one guy like that who i couldn't hear a word he said, on trying the line and cutting after every 10mins for like over 5 times i got to the same lady i got to yesterday, she was now asking me my mail address so as to check her mail, i vex i rebuked her on how unorganized they are thereby could make people welling to pay not to pay back their loan due to the stress in paying back, before i could finish, the call entered answering machine.

I later opened their Facebook page through Google search and saw peoples complain about same. They now posted a number which i called and the number requested i chat him up via WhatsApp i did and here is our chat. I even saw they posted several account numbers their too, which i believe will also be a fake account. If its not actually Palm credit that own such Facebook account they should try and take it down with a disclaimer.

Re: My Loan App Story ( Palm Credit) by caesymore(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
I gave him an old card details.

Re: My Loan App Story ( Palm Credit) by kollinz1234(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
From series of complaints here and there, I think the worst mistake a person will make is to collect money from a loan app especially in a disorganized country like Nigeria where people do nonsense and get away with it and where due process is dead and buried

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Loan App Story ( Palm Credit) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Those loan apps carry wahala. Their loan be like bait, once you take it something will happen then they will tarnish ur image and make u pay double of what you took and refuse to let you rest.

If you want to pay tell them to change ur login phone number and pay through the app instead of collecting acct numbers they hardly update payments made

1 Like

Re: My Loan App Story ( Palm Credit) by MrStealYourGirl(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2021
grin see scammers abeg
Re: My Loan App Story ( Palm Credit) by Dolphinlove(f): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

You wan come reign more people into your killing me softly bait you call loan? Only unwise people will oblige you.
renmoney is worst, their interest can kill

1 Like

Re: My Loan App Story ( Palm Credit) by orgylover: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2021
Don't worry when I become sinator if the federal republic, I will ban them

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerians In Albany Ny? / I Need A Fairly Used Sewing Machine / Who Is Lalasticlala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.