Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,589 members, 7,843,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Fairmoney Sent My Loan To The Wrong Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fairmoney Sent My Loan To The Wrong Account (482 Views)

My Loan App Story ( Palm Credit) / What To Do If You Mistakenly Transfer Money To A Wrong Account / Hello Everyone Am Here To Testify How I Got My Loan From ACE CASH EXPRESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fairmoney Sent My Loan To The Wrong Account by Arry110(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2022
I took a loan of 250k on Saturday 5th March from FairMoney at around 10:00 am, I became worried when they sent several emails about it being disbursed when my account hasn’t been credited.
I sent an email immediately which was wasn’t replied (but this people kept on sending my promo emails), I went on to message their official twitter account ( my about 5 messages haven’t been replied at the time of posting this), I called their customer care line but I was told it doesn’t operate on weekends.
I wonder how a firm that huge would pause ALL their customer service channels on weekends
I called this morning and was answered the account credited was called and I notice a mistake I had typed “55” at some point instead of “22” (I never knew and my screen was having issues)
How could this happen when this people asked for my BVN and they didn’t even show the name of the account before the transfer.
FairMoney is so careless and God knows I won’t refund a dime if I don’t get credited and the repayment days are already counting. A whole microfinance company would be so careless like this if they had replied my messages earlier and raised a ticket, GTB would’ve frozen the funds , only God knows if the beneficiary hasn’t withdrawn the whole money during the weekend

Re: Fairmoney Sent My Loan To The Wrong Account by Cubalabloo(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2022
U messed up big time. Be prepared to pay your loan asap. Why? Cus u are responsible for that mistake. Seems you are prone to mistakes from what i read.
Re: Fairmoney Sent My Loan To The Wrong Account by Tokskob2008: 11:42am On Mar 07, 2022
Why you are making it look like it was their fault in the first place is really worrisome. I mean, you sent them an account number which with mistakes in it yourself and they sent the money to it so what exactly are they guilty off

Your argument will be they should have used your BVN to crosscheck the account before crediting it right but what if the account also has a near similar name as yours?

In all na you fuckup big time and if they can't reverse the money you will be held responsible for it which in all sincerity you are.
Re: Fairmoney Sent My Loan To The Wrong Account by Arry110(m): 11:52am On Mar 07, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Why you are making it look like it was their fault in the first place is really worrisome. I mean, you sent them an account number which with mistakes in it yourself and they sent the money to it so what exactly are they guilty off

Your argument will be they should have used your BVN to crosscheck the account before crediting it right but what if the account also has a near similar name as yours?

In all na you fuckup big time and if they can't reverse the money you will be held responsible for it which in all sincerity you are.
The name is not similar to mine in any way, and they should have used my BVN to cross check before it was sent (if not, whats the point of asking) or even displayed the name of the account i entered
Re: Fairmoney Sent My Loan To The Wrong Account by Arry110(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2022
Cubalabloo:
U messed up big time. Be prepared to pay your loan asap. Why? Cus u are responsible for that mistake. Seems you are prone to mistakes from what i read.
any thing wey go sup go sup, cause I’m not paying- other financial institutions that display names before a transfer is effected has their reasons which part of it is to prevent situations like this
Re: Fairmoney Sent My Loan To The Wrong Account by Arry110(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
And up till now as I type this. they haven’t even acknowledged the first emails and messages I sent raising concern when I wasn’t credited

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Amazon Gift Card In Nigeria / Abia Pdp Guber Primaries Hon. Barr. Ojigbo Thanks Delegates, Urges Party Faithfu / OFFICIAL:  Ooni Of Ife  Weds Oil And Gas Big Girl Mariam Anako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.