Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,163 members, 7,838,977 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Why Am I Getting Interviews, But Not A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Am I Getting Interviews, But Not A Job? (273 Views)

Are You A Youth & Thinking Of Where To Start Out. Attended Interviews But No Job / 4 Reasons You Don't Get Interviews After Your Job Applications / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Getting Interviews, But Not A Job? by Robertkenny(m): 4:04am On Jul 03, 2021
Mr. Abioye Oscar

I don’t know how many interviews you have given or how you perform. Sometimes things may be out of your hand. You might perform well yet not get. Some reasons can be.

1. You quoted a decent salary but someone else was ready to work for a less salary than yours.

2. You unintentionally and unknowingly told the hiring person that you will not stay in a company for long due to its political mess.

3. The higher level person told the hiring manager to hire someone who was referred. The HR can't do anything in this situation.
4. Sometimes companies post job ads and take interview even though they don't actually need anyone.

Sometimes it might also be due to some of your mistakes.

1. You might not be dressed accordingly.

2. You might not be able to show enthusiasm.

3. You might only be considered about what is in there for you and not what you can do for them.

Shared from Bogger

Kindly share your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Getting Interviews, But Not A Job? by brian91(m): 6:21am On Jul 03, 2021
Ati' gbo!!
Re: Why Am I Getting Interviews, But Not A Job? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2021
Is it in NL that bigger will be seeking relevance?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In Technical Manpower Placement Organization / Civil Engineer Who Can Speak French Needed For Employment / VACANCY! VACANCY!!! - Female Front Desk Personnel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.