Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others (3986 Views)

First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection / Collins Umoh: Ex-Corrections Officer Convicted Of Having Sex With Female Inmates / South African Prison Warder Kills Herself As Love Affair With Inmate Was Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by telkevog(m): 6:41am On Jul 03, 2021
Female corrections officer jailed for sex with inmate in view of 11 others

A female California corrections officer with a “depraved mind” has been jailed for reportedly having sex with an inmate — in full view of 11 other jailbirds.

Tina Gonzalez, 26, even cut a hole in her uniform pants — to make it easier to have sex in Fresno County Jail, her sentencing hearing was told on Tuesday, according to The Fresno Bee.

Her former boss, Assistant Sheriff Steve McComas, told the court that he had witnessed many “pretty disgusting things” during his 26-years on the job — but nothing as shocking as hearing of Gonzalez’s sex session in full view of other inmates.

“That is something only a depraved mind can come up with,” McComas told the court, according to the local paper.

Gonzalez — who quit after being arrested in May last year — also supplied the same inmate with razors, a cell phone and advance warnings when his cell was going to be searched, the reports said.

“She took an oath which she betrayed and in doing so endangered her coworkers’ lives,” McComas said.

“But she has shown no remorse. She continually calls and has sexually explicit conversations with the inmate in question and boasts about the crimes she carried out,” he told the court, according to the Bee.

Gonzalez pleaded no contest in April to sexual activity by a detention facility employee with a consenting inmate, as well as possessing drugs or alcohol, and a cell phone to give to an inmate, the outlet said.

Her former boss called for her to get the maximum sentence of three years and eight months in prison.

But Judge Michael Idiart noted her early plea and lack of criminal history as he sentenced her Tuesday to seven months in the county jail followed by two years of probation.

“I think what you did was terrible, stupid and you have ruined your career,” Idiart told Gonzalez.

“But I also believe that people can redeem themselves and you have the rest of your life to do that. Good luck,” the judge told her. NY POST

Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by ebexofficial: 6:55am On Jul 03, 2021
Nobody fit explain watin dey for man and woman matter.

9 Likes

Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by illicit(m): 7:06am On Jul 03, 2021
tongue
Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by Vinceobrian(m): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2021
Wahala nor dey finish
Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by cassidy1996(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2021
fine girl

5 Likes

Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by talk2hb1(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2021
Tooh, Hope she will be in the same prison with her sex mate.
She should request for that, at least she should enjoy her punishment to the maximum undecided
Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by houseontherock: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Hopefully they'll be in the same facility
Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by SimplyShit: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2021
Tina Gonzalez, 26, even cut a hole in her uniform pants — to make it easier to have sex in Fresno County Jail

Omg elshadaii... lmao

2 Likes

Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by Decentdave(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Sex has been perverted. May God help the world
Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by Palmerghana: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2021
telkevog:

A female California corrections officer with a “depraved mind” has been jailed for reportedly having sex with an inmate — in full view of 11 other jailbirds.

Tina Gonzalez, 26, even cut a hole in her uniform pants — to make it easier to have sex in Fresno County Jail, her sentencing hearing was told on Tuesday, according to The Fresno Bee.

Her former boss, Assistant Sheriff Steve McComas, told the court that he had witnessed many “pretty disgusting things” during his 26-years on the job — but nothing as shocking as hearing of Gonzalez’s sex session in full view of other inmates.

“That is something only a depraved mind can come up with,” McComas told the court, according to the local paper.

Gonzalez — who quit after being arrested in May last year — also supplied the same inmate with razors, a cell phone and advance warnings when his cell was going to be searched, the reports said.

“She took an oath which she betrayed and in doing so endangered her coworkers’ lives,” McComas said.

“But she has shown no remorse. She continually calls and has sexually explicit conversations with the inmate in question and boasts about the crimes she carried out,” he told the court, according to the Bee.

Gonzalez pleaded no contest in April to sexual activity by a detention facility employee with a consenting inmate, as well as possessing drugs or alcohol, and a cell phone to give to an inmate, the outlet said.

Her former boss called for her to get the maximum sentence of three years and eight months in prison.

But Judge Michael Idiart noted her early plea and lack of criminal history as he sentenced her Tuesday to seven months in the county jail followed by two years of probation.

“I think what you did was terrible, stupid and you have ruined your career,” Idiart told Gonzalez.

“But I also believe that people can redeem themselves and you have the rest of your life to do that. Good luck,” the judge told her. NY POST
Now she has almost free access to inmates.
Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by DoggoneDogg: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2021
Which jail please? I need to know which jurisdiction to commit my next crime.
Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by KingTom(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
This babe fine tho

1 Like

Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by Theunbothered: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Which jail please? I need to know which jurisdiction to commit my next crime.

Let's start with the previous crimes first undecided
Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by Cenripacta(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
Judge Michael Idiot.... got me cracking
Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by temitope27(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Oyinbo women na dog

1 Like

Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by freeman131: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nah to go join them for jail then the sexual spree continues
Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by echesilver: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin
telkevog:

Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by Moxil(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Na all these mojo wey we dey watch dy cause all these things...we go wan practice everything, I remember when I first watch party...I feel like practicing it also
Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
If na my corntree them 4 don blame one man wey no get heart
Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by ChiefSosa(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
All these coming from someone named Idiart grin

1 Like

Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by Ceenachi: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
People like "where was she at when I was in jail grin
Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by ebuka440: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
That dick must be a big one
Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by CheedyJ(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ceenachi:
People like "where was she at when I was in jail grin
She probably has taste

1 Like

Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by orgylover: 5:15am On Jul 05, 2021
my type of hoe
Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
This thing called konji is something else oo.....
Re: Female Corrections Officer Jailed For Sex With Inmate In View Of 11 Others by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2021
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Shop Lifter Caught At Grand Square Supermarket Ikeja / Woman's Battle To The Death With Snake That Attacked Her As She Used Toilet / Catechist Caught With Body Of Girl Who Died While Aborting His Baby (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.