Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook (97459 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Angry Mob Beat Thieves Till They Look Like Identical Twins (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
dingbang:
lol..the girl will never have sense in her lifetime

Even in her deathtime
Girl have used her brain as burnt sacrifice.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:

A male child is a disgrace awaiting to happen.
Sapphire... This girl... Lemme not reply this one because it's on a sad topic. ... I'll reply u on another topic

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
One stupid crackhead bastàrd will come here to spew his demented crap about how the girl was not raised well that's why she was raped.. demented idiots everywhere.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by dingbang(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz:
That girl need prayers not insult, I just see her as a fustrated and depressed person, maybe she went through alot when she was little
true
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Kingzjayzee: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE
I just dey look you

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by AishaYesufu: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
November24:

I was only 13.
Don't acting like a mad dog.
I didn't accuse the person either.

You are the kind of men she is talking about ,why so violent?
You were 13 and disobeyed your parent's, elders and teachers instructions of not engaging in sexual immorality, yet, you don't want to take responsibility of your deliberate disobedience. Shut up abeg
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Kingzjayzee: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Airwavez:
cool

Where this girl dey go select only male crime come here eh?

Tụfịakwa...

By the way, them twins no get sense...

As dem Identical the suppose plan am...

If one do finish, he go excuse himself enter bathroom the other one go come out continue...

The girl go think say na the same person
u get criminal mind aswear! grin grin grin
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Kingzjayzee: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
michlins:
We no see their pictures well na

it was done intentionally. No mind dem.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Kingzjayzee: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
kelechi50:
Cursed is with you guys for raping her. But @Op haba allow others to contribute now undecided
grin grin
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Very rare and mostly happens in the Western world.
African women are well mannered.

We understand your father raped you. When are you going to shut up about it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Kingzjayzee: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
CzarChris:
Mark my words, with the way rape cases are flying around these days, and women keep challenging men on all fronts thanks to the feminism movement. Very soon the table will turn and women will be the ones raping men.
cm see as niggas go dey donate themselves freely. grin grin grin
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by cayorday89(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ishilove:

Tah, don't write this rubbish! My own male children are not a disgrace. Cool it down with the demonic generalisations
People should learn how to treat cases in isolation instead of generalising.. All ladies are these and that, all men are these and that is just not it... At times I begin to wonder if they don't have bith male and female in their families to determine if all are truly bad.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Kingzjayzee: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jayrow08:
Na station b dat abi church?
grin grin grin. My thought too oo grin grin grin
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Kingzjayzee: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
killALIEN:
Your unwavering life ambitions are going about looking for stories of "rape" from every region of southwest. Keep it up, you are doing well ofcourse the future is FEMALE.

I bet you must be one ugly looking shrinking, short lady with a charcoal like face with head size of 8 coconuts tiny legs and groundnut boobs.

With this hostile animalistic behavior of yours, you might die in your misery before your time.
chai. Baba, this one too much na. Take it easy bro.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by akposking(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
God! When will our men realize that raping a woman is evil?
If seeking attention would bring awareness and make men to stop raping us then I go over seek this attention.

See how rape apologists are attacking me "left, right, center" for exposing their kind.

Dear attackers, I came back to NL in a new flesh. The thickest flesh.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
one day they might happen to beat the hell out of you, why don't you stay humble by not agitating too much. Think about it.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by rollywise(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is to tell you the kinda humans we have as neighbors, colleagues, friends etc. Those attacking you can do worst that's why they are not comfortable with Your comments. Also know that they have female children and friends, teens around them. Those ones are at risk too. Tomorrow you'll hear another story. Please be careful out there o. God gave us two eyes but use four

saphiere:
If seeking attention would bring awareness and make men to stop raping us then I go over seek this attention.

See how rape apologists are attacking me "left, right, center" for exposing their kind.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by HopeVictor(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
SmellySperm:

She's a snake in human form. I pity her future husband
Una still get her time for here?? Allow the mad dog to roam freely
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by tiswell(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Rape is bad. Dear men please Shun this act.
including your deadbeat fada
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by zoedew: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE
When castration is the penalty for rape!
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
This ones are baby criminals. In Kaduna they castrate rapists, Osun should do the same
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Drone95(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
They must be the same guys that raped Igboho's wife in his house on his matrimonial bed while he watched helplessly.

The Afonja terrorist escaped in shame disguised as a cat instead of fighting off his wife's oppressors.

Shame!!!
Guyy who is Sunday igboho's name popping always in ur comments here?
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by DoggoneDogg: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
Drone95:

Why are you monitoring my comments? Are you jobless??
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by IFuckSappire: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Oh! I remember now. I was slightly present.
I don't pity the man for the following reasons;
1. He cheated on his wife.
2. He raped the girl.
Y d bitterness

Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Drone95(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Why are you monitoring my comments? Are you jobless??
I'm not jobless, maybe you are the jobless leech
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by aujile(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:

Tomorrow you will start crying that male child is not coming forth
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by PrettyOmanyo(f): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Very bad Rap is not gud
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by LINTUNE(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE
ur wahala is too much
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by stubbornman(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
killALIEN:
Your unwavering life ambitions are going about looking for stories of "rape" from every region of southwest. Keep it up, you are doing well ofcourse the future is FEMALE.

I bet you must be one ugly looking shrinking, short lady with a charcoal like face with head size of 8 coconuts tiny legs and groundnut boobs.

With this hostile animalistic behavior of yours, you might die in your misery before your time.

Guyyyyyyyy easy nahhhh grin grin grin
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:
Rape is bad. Dear men please Shun this act.

What the fvck are you saying? You hate men this much? Or you're paid to be this depressed? Or you've had rough past?
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
saphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE

No body has that time to attack you, your penchant for hate especially to the male folks is unbecoming.

There are good men out there. You will always either get what you deserve or what you fear the most.

It largely depends on you.
Re: Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook by VillagePipu: 2:55am On Jul 04, 2021
Drone95:

He's Fulani, they fear Igboho like mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.