Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ (65134 Views)

Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) / Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Realstick941: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lets wait and see the first fool to tribalise this ,it has nothing to do with the nurse tribe ,every tribe can have wicked people, mind you i aint Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Dpharisee: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Bad news all over FP sad
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Chibuzoc(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
y7
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by gasparpisciotta: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Pure evil.

Absolute wickedness
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by adriano50: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Stories they Nigeria ooo
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by nenyeRitta(f): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nsogbu uwa, problems of life
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by dingbang(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
You see woman in this life.. Just fear them. The devil no even wicked reach woman.

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Obadebs(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dammmmnn!

We all ain't gonna see Craze! �
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by canalily(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nurse do you still have the carry over after this
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by ednut1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Women are more evil than men.

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Menance: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yoloba women an their smelling hairy pussies.

So wicked.
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Abascoh: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
StreetFight:

https://dailytrust.com/how-nurse-pierce-my-newborn-babys-eye-to-avenge-carryover
Saphiere please come and comment on how female children are a disgrace waiting to happen. Can you see how very foolish your reasoning is?

1 Like

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
How could a woman used syringe to Pierced a little infant eyes And the next day she brought food for the victim's mother ...ahh ahh this is wickedness at highest level .... Well the future is female ... Sapphiere !!! Where are you ?... Don't hide oh ... your gender is at it again
Noo u won't see the sick bitch on threads like this.

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
angry

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by dmostcheerful(f): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tufiakwa.

I don't know how some people do some stuff or make up there mind on some stuff.
Like a new born baby that gladdens heart someone have the Harry to hurt a baby that knows nothing.
Tufia.
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by TAglobe(f): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Na wa o
what's alright about this wicked act

1 Like

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Abascoh: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
How could a woman used syringe to Pierced a little infant eyes And the next day she brought food for the victim's mother ...ahh ahh this is wickedness at highest level .... Well the future is female ... Saphiere !!! Where are you ?... Don't hide oh ... your gender is at it again
You won't see the hypocrite here, she suffers from partial blindness that makes her see only crimes committed by men.

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by zombieHUNTER: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Crime has no tribe, so stop demonising we fulanis as evil

Buhari is evil... Nepotic.. wicked.. tribalistic and self centered..
This defines the fulani
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Anyone that can harm a newborn is worse than a thousand witches. See her ugly face. She should be thrown in jail forever undecided

Btw the mother was careless how can u allow ur baby to be taken from u like that? Some parents are really dumb sha. All these our hospitals filled with fetish and desperate nurses and doctors. A lot of bs goes down these hospitals daily

1 Like

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Wickedness filled world.

No Bible verse for this one? You no get sense
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by echesilver: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yeruba and wickedness.. 5 &6 undecided
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by alfarouq(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
This woman get mind sha. She is lucky that Sokoto people are very docile, if she try this in any of the three Ks, she might not survive what will follow
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
the future is saphiere
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by sisisioge: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wow! How could human being do that to a baby? Does she think they wont even find out? What a person! Biko jail her forever to save others o. Whew!
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by LadySarah: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is terrible!
You'd rather an innocent baby goes blind for life for something as silly as a carryover.

Pierce hers too

1 Like

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Hassanmaye(m): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
How could a woman used syringe to Pierced a little infant eyes And the next day she brought food for the victim's mother ...ahh ahh this is wickedness at highest level .... Well the future is female ... Sapphiere !!! Where are you ?... Don't hide oh ... your gender is at it again
May God save us from vaginal people very wicked and stupid gender who cant reason,animals that's why I will never marry a Nigerian woman make she no kill me at night. Daughters of Jezebel,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Kingcalls: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Women...smh...now imagine what men go thru ...na only them they physically fight for bbn
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
ebuka440:
This nurse I believe is a psychopath and is suffering from dementia. This is not just ordinary there's more to that honestly
I believe so too she no well like that Nl girl hating all men. Maybe the nurse hates newborn babies
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wickedness of the highest order by afonja republic citizen
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
pocohantas:

So?

The baby is so cute. The nurse looks like a horse. Her own wickedness dey show for face sef.
The lady that killed her baby daddy, abi na her daddy baby is better than this one ooh! See beautiful bekee that she wants to condemn the eyes. She would've taken her revenge on the mum and not this beautiful being. People should know that devil don't know tribes whenever he wants to attack, whether Yoruba or Igbo, it can be from anywhere . Abeg Poco, na when you go come teach me how to cook, hope your daddy daddy won't stab me grin I dey wield weapons but I dey fear knives!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer / How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.