Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ (65138 Views)

Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) / Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by kingsman66(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Zukwannuike:
B
I need one for my self
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by NaBanga: 1:51am On Jul 04, 2021
There are too many mentally deranged people walking around Nigeria.

Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Cashio(m): 3:55am On Jul 04, 2021
Missyajoke:
The evil woman mistook her for someone else
not possible...she knew her
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by otabaotaba: 5:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Demon nurse in human form
But mother did not try, when she new the danger around her she shouldn't have allowed the nurse to even touch let alone taken the baby away
Thank God the innocent baby girl is still alive
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Caseless: 5:49am On Jul 04, 2021
The teaching hospital, the staff present and, the one who preached to the woman on how to be good to people in her work place, the doctor who declined to follow the witch when she was taking the baby away, etc, should be arrested.
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Blackdisciple(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2021
Damnn Niggarr...

We are saying the devil is black has tail no that's the devil the woman is the devil...
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by NairaMaster1(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2021
Missyajoke:
The evil woman mistook her for someone else

She actually gave her carry over in open university way. I did MBA there. During exam, she must have given her a form that would have led to the carry over. Most people working in academic environment are extremely wicked. But that's not enough to do this evil to an innocent child.

She could rot in jail.
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Missyajoke(f): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2021
NairaMaster1:

She actually gave her carry over in open university way. I did MBA there. During exam, she must have given her a form that would have led to the carry over. Most people working in academic environment are extremely wicked. But that's not enough to do this evil to an innocent child.

She could rot in jail.
She has learnt her lessons, wicked people.
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by ebuka440: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
A psychopath has dementia Bro because everything is lost

Segzy19:
So how is a psychopath suffering from memory loss? Professor know nothing but blowing big grammar...
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Bimflake: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Wickedness of the highest order. What has the innocent baby done?
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by cybriz82(m): 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
D hospital know d woman ain't normal n yet they allowed to roam freely..i pity at daughters.know all of them frm d first to d last.d woman ain't stable up there.everybody in sokoto knw everybody livin in sokoto.
Re: Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ by Bigcowhorn: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer / How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.