Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Is There A University In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There A University In Nigeria? (834 Views)

Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. / 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A University In Nigeria? by khalifonia(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2007
is any of them worth the name?
Re: Is There A University In Nigeria? by student001(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2007
What a question?

I do not know you or where you are from, but the Nigeria i suppose you left decades ago is better today.

As per university, there are loads of them and have produced people like soyinka and the achebes; by the way what is the bases of your question?

If universities are like these Ones in the UK, i think we have more than enough universities.

Anyway, you can join proud Naija Students at The Nigerian Student Community to share your knowledge and if not why not your video, pics and audio.

Join Us.

(1) (Reply)

Delsu Post Ume / Link To Print Your Uniosun Invitation Letter: / Fwd: Rejoinder (?) Fwd: Re: Rccg Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.