Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily (1591 Views)

It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! / List Of Countries Nigeria Passport Holders Can Travel Visa Free / Can The Us Give Me Visa Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily by allenchat: 3:50pm On May 09, 2011
can someone tell me, the list of countries that someone can get there visa  easily in nigeria, i mean the list of countries that someone can obtain there visa easily in nigeria,  i need full information on this.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily by ctcn: 3:54pm On May 09, 2011
TRADE TOUR TO CHINA - $3500.

VISA ASSISTANCE
RETURN TICKET
AIRPORT SHUTTLE
TRANSLATION SERVICES
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION
VISIT AA+ CERTIFIED CHANNEL DISTRIBUTORS/MANUFACTURERS
TRADE ADVISORY
BUY DIRECT WITH CTCN AND SAVE UP 15%
IMPORT&EXPORT

#We are also into large volume outsourcing e.g. FURNITURE (HOME, OFFICE, HOTEL, PLACE OF WORSHIP), ELECTRONICS, AUTO PARTS, ELECTRICAL ACCESSORIES, TYRES, PCs, LAPTOPS, BUILDING MATERIALS ETC

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL MICHAEL ON 08028 54 7967 or e-mail: michael@ctcn
Re: Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily by Greycells(m): 4:28pm On May 09, 2011
Dubai
Seychelles
Maritius
Honolulu
Hawai
Trinidad and Tobago etc grin grin grin
Only if u are loaded and a tourist.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily by jaybee3(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2011
G-reycells:

Dubai
Seychelles
Maritius
Honolulu
Hawai

hmmmmmmmmm grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily by Greycells(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2011
@Jaybee
Those are d guys that do not discriminate against anything Nigeria.

In short, they love and want our money.

Laulau spenders dt we are cheesy
Re: Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily by jaybee3(m): 8:10pm On May 09, 2011
^^^
And the difference between honolulu and hawaii?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily by lovemoi2(f): 6:23am On May 10, 2011
jay bee:

^^^
And the difference between honolulu and hawaii?
grin grin grin grin
lol give da dude a break. By the way visiting Nigeria and abuja aint bad grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily by coolbright: 10:08am On May 10, 2011
adding to the list is
NORTH CYPRUS.
you gats be loaded oh!!! cos dats wat dey after
Re: Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily by cgroup: 9:07am On May 12, 2011
The Question is Where Exactly do you want to go? You have to believe in something so that will come true.

So believe and try it out. If you want free Advise email me
Re: Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily by allenchat: 9:16am On May 12, 2011
thanks bro really my problem is money i dont have much i was even think of south africa may be the country will be ok for me, tell me more about south africa.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily by iz2much: 3:35pm On May 12, 2011
coolbright:

adding to the list is
NORTH CYPRUS.
you gats be loaded oh!!! cos dats wat dey after

WRONG!
I KNOW OF SOME THE EMBASSY REFUSED
Re: Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily by omega25red(m): 4:01pm On May 12, 2011
G-reycells:

Dubai
Seychelles
Maritius
Honolulu
Hawai
grin grin grin look at you talking about things you know nothing of. Honolulu is an area in hawaii which is a state in the united states. you still need a u.s visa to step in hawaii
Re: Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily by Vicjustice: 7:51pm On May 12, 2011
Contact me for visas to any of these countries:

Bangladesh
East Timor
Afghanistan
Sri lanka
Somalia
Ethiopia
Sudan
Rwanda
Congo
Yemen
Eritrea
Re: Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily by dustydee: 9:06pm On May 13, 2011
Vicjustice:

Bangladesh
East Timor
Afghanistan
Sri lanka
Somalia
Ethiopia
Sudan
Rwanda
Congo
Yemen
Eritrea

dash me visa free i won't go. grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily by yemmy27: 2:19pm On May 15, 2011
its easy to go to china ,malaysia,cyprus ,turkey,uae,portugal and czech republic.when you have your money ,its easy to get visa from those enlisted countries.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily by unipol(m): 4:01pm On May 15, 2011
Vicjustice:

Bangladesh
East Timor
Afghanistan
Sri lanka
Somalia
Ethiopia
Sudan
Rwanda
Congo
Yemen
Eritrea

[/quote

you forget to add libia, afganistan, bagdad,
Re: Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily by rafcrown(m): 7:25pm On May 17, 2011
GHANA
TOGO
Pakistan
Afghanistan
Yemen
Sri Lanka
T AND TOBAGO
BUT,BUT
Re: Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily by 1WORLD1(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2011
TRY PARAGUAY OR CANADA

I Know someone who help my brothers and his friend He work with a company in Canada and his based in Lagos Nigeria

check him out here http://freetraveljunction..com

yes getting to Canada can be cheap its all about information.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily by Greycells(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2011
omega25red:

grin grin grin look at you talking about things you know nothing of. Honolulu is an area in hawaii which is a state in the united states. you still need a u.s visa to step in hawaii

@Jaybee

Thanks for d jibe. Laughing last. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Visa Malaysia Visa Georgia Visa / Air France: Transit Visa Compulsory For Nigerians Travelling To UK Wef Jan1 / Ksf Place Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.