Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Can The Us Give Me Visa Easily? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can The Us Give Me Visa Easily? (1553 Views)

It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! / Can Someone Tell Me d list of countries dat someone can obtain there visa easily / Get Ur Visa Easily To The Following Countries - 08131244776 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Us Give Me Visa Easily? by invisible2(m): 2:24am On Mar 22, 2010
First I have never travelled outside naija and don't want to live outside naija because of my various business here. I want to see the world cause I have my leave next month (I work in a large established firm, popular multinational company) I have worked there for nearly 18 years, married with kids, own lots of assets, lands, only one with c of o. Can the US give me a holiday visa easily or do I need an invitation letter? What's the cost of the estimated cost for me to spend a month in the US? Can't afford to spend more time there because of my work.
Re: Can The Us Give Me Visa Easily? by eddy1977(m): 4:12am On Mar 25, 2010
considering that this will be your first international trip,you may have a tougher interview than most folks.good luck and hopefully they grant u a visa.
for other questions such as what to do,what they ask, and other shiit like that,dont expect much from NL; go to their website or, find out yourself when you go to their embassy.

asta la vista
Re: Can The Us Give Me Visa Easily? by Pittbaby(f): 4:02am On Mar 26, 2010
why not try the UK first , since you want to see the world . You should be granted a visa , but try easier ones ,,,,(UK , Dubai) first if it makes you feel better
Re: Can The Us Give Me Visa Easily? by AjanleKoko: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2010
@Poster,
You can get a visa easily, provided you understand the requirements clearly, and you fulfill them.
If you don't get a visa, no big deal. But go to the US Embassy website, or the US State Department's website, and read the requirements clearly. Don't go with people's opinion. You should be educated, so study their requirements yourself.

Mind you, I know people who have gotten US Visa on a 'Virgin' passport. Just make sure you have a valid reason for going to the US, and they will give you the visa. 9.9 times out of 10, people are bounced for that reason alone.
Re: Can The Us Give Me Visa Easily? by omega25red(m): 12:35am On Mar 28, 2010
AjanleKoko:

@Poster,
You can get a visa easily, provided you understand the requirements clearly, and you fulfill them.
If you don't get a visa, no big deal. But go to the US Embassy website, or the US State Department's website, and read the requirements clearly. Don't go with people's opinion. You should be educated, so study their requirements yourself.

Mind you, I know people who have gotten US Visa on a 'Virgin' passport. Just make sure you have a valid reason for going to the US, and they will give you the visa. 9.9 times out of 10, people are bounced for that reason alone.
^^^ listen to this guy he has said it all. No agent or some shady character has any power to get you anything so dont waste your money just do what ^^^ said and you should be fine
Re: Can The Us Give Me Visa Easily? by coolier(f): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2010
invisible!:

First I have never travelled outside naija and don't want to live outside naija because of my various business here. I want to see the world cause I have my leave next month (I work in a large established firm, popular multinational company) I have worked there for nearly 18 years, married with kids, own lots of assets, lands, only one with c of o. Can the US give me a holiday visa easily or do I need an invitation letter? What's the cost of the estimated cost for me to spend a month in the US? Can't afford to spend more time there because of my work.

Simply based on above, If I were the Consular Officer at the US Embassy/Consulate, I would refuse you a Visa. In all your 18years as Company Executive in a multi-national firm, and with all your various businesses, assets and bond not once did you, nor have you taken any member of your family outside the country for any reason whatsoever. Now all of a sudden you want to see the world!
Re: Can The Us Give Me Visa Easily? by invisible2(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2010
@ coolier, remember I didn't start my working life as an executive. Let's say I wanted to be more established here before venturing outside. Back then I had wanted to resign and emigrate but never made up my mind. Now its just for the experience.
Re: Can The Us Give Me Visa Easily? by wallyajik: 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2010
we offer visa advisory service to any country of the world. Please call us on 018931505 and we will sort you out. Thank you
Re: Can The Us Give Me Visa Easily? by omega25red(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2010
wallyajik:

we offer visa advisory service to any country of the world. Please call us on 018931505 and we will sort you out. Thank you
^^ see theif

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Barbados / Anyone With Information On Canada Letter Of Invitation / Can I Get To Canada With 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.