Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) (5164 Views)

Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet / Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement / VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Rickyrick300: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2021
Florida rapper Kodak Black was seen throwing a $100k bill into the ocean, And he was backlash at for that Action. Moments after, He Deleted his Instagram account because he was Tagged and mentioned as a wasteful being. His intention was best known to him for that Action.
Bill kapri. Aka Kodak Black has gone from donating to his Community to state all that..

First let’s know who this fellow is, The Florida rapper is Originally from Haiti. He always preached and sang about Love and Loyalty. Even his Enemies knew he Had 100 percentage love and showed Loyalty to his people. Unfortunately he hasn’t been getting bck the Love, support and Loyalty from the ones he called Day one. He was out of jail recently and always talk about Missing his brother jackboy. Jackboy and Kodak black, were like Batman and Robin. They were always seen together, that’s if any wasn’t in jail. In fact, Jackboy name was recognized when Kodak started rapping about him. He so much Love and being close to Jackboy. Jackboy on the other hand Is also a fighter and Rapper, The two brothers were always in the picture together, and that was it, until Now.. Jackboy was released a year before kodak was,” He took on the Mic and the rest is History, He is now a Fully signed artist with Deals and all, They never expected Kodak out so soon cus Trump freed him. Back to reality, Jackboy now lives far from Kodak in his own mansion and has never come bck to see Kodak since his Arrival. Kodak Black was initially sentenced 10yrs. He ended up doing 2yrs, within those years and before, He always had the habit of giving bck to people no matter what his tribulations was. He was in jail and still gave out books and toys to children in his community. Let’s not confuse this Black man for his reaction,
Let’s all witness his Actions. He is really a impact to the life of Many

1 Like

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Rickyrick300: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2021
I’m Human, it gets crazy when i get upset, and i could do anything.. Same as Kodak .. it’s not about the Money

1 Share

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Rickyrick300: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2021

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by michlins(m): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2021
His money his spending.

My own be say, how're they making this money
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Thugnificent(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:
His money his spending.

he's a rapper
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by michlins(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2021
Thugnificent:
he's a rapper
rapper gịnị?

Is he the only rapper. Do you have any idea what $100k is like anywhere in this world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Thugnificent(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:
rapper gịnị?

Is he the only rapper. Do you have any idea what $100k is like anywhere in this world
It's the conversion rate playing tricks in your brain. He's not even a B list rapper sef
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by michlins(m): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2021
Thugnificent:
It's the conversion rate playing tricks in your brain. He's not even an B list rapper sef
it's not the conversion rate.

80% of the world population won't make $100k savings until they die. That's how huge the money is

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by hardcore007: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2021
Haitian boy doing things
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Rickyrick300: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2021
Thugnificent:
It's the conversion rate playing tricks in your brain. He's not even a B list rapper sef
He is an A list artiste no cap, Y’all gotta know

4 Likes

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Rickyrick300: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:
His money his spending.

Kodak black makes approximately $650k per month on spotify

6 Likes

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Rickyrick300: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2021
I’m laffing at those searching for Networth online, and seeing $600k grin

2 Likes

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by nosiebaba(m): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2021
So this is supposed to justify him destroying dollar bills? See on earth, man is the sole cause of poverty not God.
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Rickyrick300: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2021
nosiebaba:
So this is supposed to justify him destroying dollar bills? See on earth, man is the sole cause of poverty not God.
Lol do u think dude will ever go broke again, with all those talents he got?
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by KendrickAyomide: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:
rapper gịnị?

Hahaha. you dull die. 43 million naira wey people take they buy motor for nigeria na u they talk say na big deal. Poverty don do you strong thing

10 Likes

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by michlins(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2021
KendrickAyomide:
Hahaha. you dull die. 43 million naira wey people take they buy motor for nigeria na u they talk say na big deal. Poverty don do you strong thing
I just dey laugh you really. 80% of the world population will never have that balance until they die

The screenshot is for a developed economy like America. Imagine what it's like for Africans and others

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by rowland545(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:
it's not the conversion rate.

80% of the world population won't make $100k savings until they die. That's how huge the money is
were the fvck did u get this ur data's from..

Do u know wat 80% of the world is

2 Likes

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by michlins(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2021
rowland545:
were the fvck did u get this ur data's from..

Do u know wat 80% of the world is
this is America. With her large and developed economy

Imagine what the rest of the world is like especially for a place like Africa.

Let me blow your mind further, the 1% richest folks are richer than all the rest combined

2 Likes

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2021
Rickyrick300:
Kodak black makes approximately $650k per month on spotify

But he has numerous court cases, and child support issues.

The distributors, managers also get their own share.

He is an independent artiste, so he doesn't get to share with his record label.

1 Like

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2021
KendrickAyomide:

So, because a few people are buying cars with 43 million, then 43 million is no big deal?

Do you know that half of Nigeria's population live in abject poverty?

Then, there are many more who suffer relative poverty.

My brother, 43 million naira is a big deal to at least 70% or more of Nigerians.

Even in the United States, only few Americans have savings to the tune of 100k dollars.

100k dollars is a big deal anywhere in the world.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Rickyrick300: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:
I just dey laugh you really. 80% of the world population will never have that balance until they die

The screenshot is for a developed economy like America. Imagine what it's like for Africans and others
The Information you are getting from the Net is not wrong pls, Stop confusing us. 100k ain’t nothing to him
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by michlins(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2021
Rickyrick300:
The Information you are getting from the Net is not wrong pls, Stop confusing us. 100k ain’t nothing to him
see man. The inequality in this world is mind-blowing. Check UN stats or world bank and you will see how badly this world is made. 99% of this world will live and die without being a millionaire

3 Likes

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by michlins(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

So, because a few people are buying cars with 43 million, then 43 million is no big deal?

My brother, 43 million naira is a big deal to at least 70% or more of Nigerians.

Even in the United States, only few Americans have savings to the tune of 100k dollars.

I just dey laugh really.

At 500ml people will sleep today without having any meal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Mastakija(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2021
No matter d rubbish u post up there
U cant still justify d fact that he's a very stupid fellow
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Rickyrick300: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:
I just dey laugh really.

At 500ml people will sleep today without having any meal
Even if he gives the world all the money he has, Does it still mean 500m people won’t sleep with hunger? No!
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Rickyrick300: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mastakija:
No matter d rubbish u post up there
U cant still justify d fact that he's a very stupid fellow
Lol, Try get ur own money first, At least is the same thing as losing ur money, it went down d drain
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by michlins(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Rickyrick300:
Even if he gives the world all the money he has, Does it still mean 500m people won’t sleep with hunger? No!
you are saying a different thing altogether. The initial question was, how does he make the money cause I don't think it's his musical career
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by SouthSouth1914: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
nosiebaba:

How is this your business? He can spend his money the way he wants! You make your money and do whatever you want with it. You don’t have the moral ground to question how he spends his money.. You should go to Dangote or Otedola’s page to rant!

Most Nigerians are stupidd with their thinking capacity and entitlement mentality! Nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by 9jadigiweblink: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Meanwhile, I believe it was recklessness on his part to waste such amount of money, but for Christ's sake, that's his property, he made the money with his sweat and talent, however he wish to spend it should be no body's business,

1 Like

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by KendrickAyomide: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

my friend you made it sound like its almost impossible to make a 100k in America especially to rappers. 100k Is nothing to rappers compared to what they make. No be mahrez use 400k ring take propose to e babe. Wise up abeg.
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by cassidy1996(m): 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
damage control
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by cybriz82(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thugnificent:
he's a rapper

How many of his mixtape u get inside ur phone

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Flirts With Anita Joseph On Set / Singer Simi Stylishly Begs Davido For A Shoe on Twitter / Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.