Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job (63485 Views)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well / Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by teelaw4life(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=Apexbb post=103402545][/quote]

If I was an IT expert...with the right certification here, I would be making nothing less than 8k and above here in UAE. I wish I was, but I'm not.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by macAB: 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=Stricklybidness post=103399836]

You will never know more about a place until you actually visit the place.

Anyways my name is philz and I'm into automobile and based in Abuja. You can check @philznnona on twitter.

I'm actually looking for someone that is either based in abroad or have friends in abroad.

I did like to know if we can go into business of accidented cars over there which can be shipped down here then I do the selling while returning the money after sell.

I won't be easy but man just have to try.[/raise cash for one car then I can link u
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by chaloskyx: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
ERR COS MOST OF THEM ARE ILLITRATES AND HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER AS IMMIGRATING TO THE WEST REQUIRES EDUCATION AND SKILL SOMETHING THE NORTH FROWNS ABOUT ONLY THE ELITES HAVE THAT PRIVILEDGE AS SUCH YOU SEE MOST IMMIGRANTS COMING FROM THE WEST CAUSE THEIR INTELLECT AND SKILLS ARE A GOLD MINE TO THE WEST
Emperormartin:
Why is it that northerners don't move abroad?
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Ernesthugo(m): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=Apexbb post=103402545][/quote] my uae friend hello bro make no come buy u chai to
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Ernesthugo(m): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
teelaw4life:

If I was an IT expert...with the right certification here, I would be making nothing less than 8k and above here in UAE. I wish I was, but I'm not.
really call me 0589404118 I be it expert o
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by monsuruabiola(m): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Am homosexual please like aso share insta https://www.instagram.com/blessed_biola/ or Twitter https://twitter.com/AbiAlabede
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Hypnotise: 12:16am On Jul 06, 2021
Abiboss:

Which job be that shocked I hope no be menial job sha
Construction job. Bricklayers collect over €20 per hour. Imagine

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Quim2: 12:23am On Jul 06, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

And will this exchange rate get any better any time soon?

1 dollar is now 500 naira at my last exchange a week ago

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by emmarino(m): 1:04am On Jul 06, 2021
AnotherAlien:
A sane advice is for anyone with a good job in Nigeria considering moving abroad to first visit the country of his choice first, observe life overseas and finally return after comparing both climes.
I know a set of people will throw tantrums upon reading what I said above. To them the only thing stopping them from success is a visa and a ticket - upon stepping on any country in Europe or America, they are automatically billionaires like Dangote. Lack of research has really hurt many making such life-changing decisions.

Roughly 20 years ago when I visited the US embassy in Lagos, I observed a man sitting on a wheelchair, holding a sign saying stuff totally against the US government, right in front of the embassy. I was touched and wanted to know what his problem was. Anyone going to that embassy around then would remember him - he was crippled, not begging, rather having a one-man protest with his visible signs strapped all over his wheelchair.
After I got done with my business in the embassy, I came out and saw him on same wheelchair with same sign and asked him what his problem was. He told me a lot about his life in the US the decades he spent here and how he ended up on the wheelchair.
But his main advise relevant to this topic is what I said in the first paragraph, which is still relevant today - don't make irrational decisions, do your proper research.

The grass is not always greener on the other side. Everyone's success or failures overseas depend largely on those you are surrounded by in whatever clime you find yourself in.
If you are surrounded by Nigerian professionals willing to show you the ropes, you might just be able to secure a professional job like them and start your life.

On the flip side, if you're surrounded by the Nigerian gangs into drugs, gangbanging, hardcore nightlife, you are bound to be like them as well.

Many in the latter category tend to forget what brought them overseas in the first place, and disregard the most important thing they need - establishing their legal status in the country they're in. The worst story I've heard is when someone allowed his stay to expire and said he forgot to do what he needed to do to renew it. He said he was too deep into partying and clubbing and forgot. If you know why you came somewhere, keep track of how to stay there legally.

On a realer note, one big advise would be don't sell your house if you own one in Nigeria to go overseas when you don't know what to expect there.
Many of those you will meet in these countries are unwilling to return to Nigeria because of the constant bad news about Nigeria, and mainly because they have no where to stay when they get back home.
If some had a place to stay, they'd gladly return home. So, why sell a home you already own when many people in the country you're heading to are still struggling with owning one home in Nigeria?
They can always face the bad news like everyone else in Nigeria that lives with it. Not return to Nigeria to become homeless.

Don't resign from a good job you already have in Nigeria. Visit the place first and see things for yourself. You'd be surprised from that experience alone, but it's worth it.

I've heard of stories of people planning to relocate to foreign countries and end up getting abandoned by the friends and family members they relied on, right there at the airport. So, how do you expect to know the system anywhere when you don't know anyone to show you the ropes?

Like someone said in the earlier posts, information is key. Lack of information is what makes a lot of Nigerians make hasty decisions.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
but you did not start as an Engineer now, you had to take courses before you were given engineering roles. Do you know there are engineering exams to take before you would be accepted as an Engr.?
so you expect a company to make me an engr despite going to school for a different thing...wow...you have to push yourself towards the right direction and your doors will open.....I kinda understand where you are coming from, its the symptom of living in a country where your connections is what gets you what you want...you study Islamic(example) studies but still end up as engr because you have one uncle somewhere

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by mecussey(m): 2:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Emperormartin:
Why is it that northerners don't move abroad?

They have nothing to offer abroad and as parasites, they can't leave there host just like that if not, they will die

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by DavidEsq(m): 2:52am On Jul 06, 2021
slimanyd:

Chai . Ur 2nd story bros nah ajebutter . No confirm Ajepako go reach Canada go ever think of coming back to Nigeria. thats why its said if you are earning around 200k plus in naira per month , Abroad is not for you to relocate rather for enjoyment . but people wey dey do factory work ,shift work join , wey they enter danfo ,and molue join , wey dey sweat for body like fowl for naija , nah them abroad and relocation fit work for. People wey be say them get strength to dey do 2 to 3 jobs in a day , people wey no dey look uche face. Person wey never get AC for Car , Those ones would do everything to adapt to the new environment.
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by teminhi: 4:00am On Jul 06, 2021
Very good thread.

My 2 kobo:

Wherever you are, be it Nigeria o or in the abroad, if you have information and you are ready to act on it, you are sorted. Many self made people in the world were privy to information they acted upon.

My case:

I got to this country and was determined to start hustling immediately. I'm young. I was in telecoms and then moved to banking in Nigeria before I came here. Inside plane, I was already calculating how I was going to be sending millions home. Ode. During my quarantine, I searched for jobs like. I applied to almost all the banks here( based on my experience na) but didn't get any call up. I tweaked my resume to look like their own but nothing. I was determined to hit the street as soon as my quarantine was done. I got here in Jan so it was freezing. As soon as I was done, I printed my newly made resume and hit the streets. I already had eyes for good coys. I dropped my resume almost everywhere. After a week of nothing, I thought to myself, abi they have followed me here? I spoke with some people I met at first and they were all about how jobs aren't available like that etc but that retail always employ because of turnover. I didn't want retail initially because of stress and having to stand. I quickly applied to them. I wanted anything at this time so I got a job at Walmart on the fourth week of arrival $15/hr. I was like yes! Determination has finally gotten me a job, many people I met here are still looking for job but I soon learnt that omo, retail no be beans. For those who don't know, just google Walmart store to see how huge they are. My job was as a picker and runner. Those who know, know. My shift was 8hrs, starting 7am. By 10am I would have reached 13k steps. God!

Information:

I was in the washroom one day, tired af, trying to stretch my legs when a black guy came in. He saw my name tag and was like, bro you are from naija? We clicked immediately and he expressly told me he hated seeing Nigerians doing this job. It should be left for indians. Na them full there. I was like it was because I couldn't find work. He told me to call me when I was done. I was done and I called him. This guy took me to his house, doing pretty fine for himself. Then he told me he was doing care job and would link me up if I didn't mind. Immediately he mentioned care job, I opened up my nose ' me I can't be washing bumbum for anybody o ' I thought to myself. He must have read me because he said 'Nah once you have information you wouldn't do rubbish here'. He said I could do that while I try to get more certifications to get better ' white collar jobs'. How much do they pay? $23/hr and it becomes $27/hr for my overtime. I jumped at it straight.

Cut long story short, in two weeks, I applied and finished documentation, quit Walmart and started earning 3k every two weeks cos me just dey collect hrs those oyibo don't want. A job I just sit with my client and we gist all day, watch movies and take a walk. I didn't come here to coman count bridge. I'm young. Best part, I don't do personal care. I guess I'm lucky with the company.

Moral of the story:

God Almighty and right Information took me from earning $700 to 3k before tax every two weeks. I left people who have been here for years in retail. They are still there. Once I tell some, they say no o, I don't want. Okay naw. It's not by force. I wasn't a bank manager. I have helped a few of my guys with link to coys in the same field and they are thanking God. One even just bought a car after his first pay. Once I gather what I want, buy the lexus I'm targeting and after about like a year of savings and investment, I will move to something more corporate. I should be done with my certifications then. Someone will ask, how about expenses? Through information I got a place where we pay 1100$/ month for two bedroom apartment, all inclusive. I'm mostly at work where I eat same food I make for client so my grocery expenses isn't that much. Many people pay way above that for two bedrooms. That's information.

In the nutshell, pray to God to give you breakthrough information wherever you are. It will make things easier for you.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by seunny4lif(m): 4:23am On Jul 06, 2021
Information is powerful cool
The person that informed me about Ireland was from this Nairaland and I have never met him before then.

We came and his family housed us for like 2 weeks before we settled down.

A total stranger cool
teminhi:
Very good thread.

My 2 kobo:

Wherever you are, be it Nigeria o or in the abroad, if you have information and you are ready to act on it, you are sorted. Many self made people in the world were privy to information they acted upon.

My case:

I got to this country and was determined to start hustling immediately. I'm young. I was in telecoms and then moved to banking in Nigeria before I came here. Inside plane, I was already calculating how I was going to be sending millions home. Ode. During my quarantine, I searched for jobs like. I applied to almost all the banks here( based on my experience na) but didn't get any call up. I tweaked my resume to look like their own but nothing. I was determined to hit the street as soon as my quarantine was done. I got here in Jan so it was freezing. As soon as I was done, I printed my newly made resume and hit the streets. I already had eyes for good coys. I dropped my resume almost everywhere. After a week of nothing, I thought to myself, abi they have followed me here? I spoke with some people I met at first and they were all about how jobs aren't available like that etc but that retail always employ because of turnover. I didn't want retail initially because of stress and having to stand. I quickly applied to them. I wanted anything at this time so I got a job at Walmart on the fourth week of arrival $15/hr. I was like yes! Determination has finally gotten me a job, many people I met here are still looking for job but I soon learnt that omo, retail no be beans. For those who don't know, just google Walmart store to see how huge they are. My job was as a picker and runner. Those who know, know. My shift was 8hrs, starting 7am. By 10am I would have reached 13k steps. God!

Information:

I was in the washroom one day, tired af, trying to stretch my legs when a black guy came in. He saw my name tag and was like, bro you are from naija? We clicked immediately and he expressly told me he hated seeing Nigerians doing this job. It should be left for indians. Na them full there. I was like it was because I couldn't find work. He told me to call me when I was done. I was done and I called him. This guy took me to his house, doing pretty fine for himself. Then he told me he was doing care job and would link me up if I didn't mind. Immediately he mentioned care job, I opened up my nose ' me I can't be washing bumbum for anybody o ' I thought to myself. He must have read me because he said 'Nah once you have information you wouldn't do rubbish here'. He said I could do that while I try to get more certifications to get better ' white collar jobs'. How much do they pay? $23/hr and it becomes $27/hr for my overtime. I jumped at it straight.

Cut long story short, in two weeks, I applied and finished documentation, quit Walmart and started earning 3k every two weeks cos me just dey collect hrs those oyibo don't want. A job I just sit with my client and we gist all day, watch movies and take a walk. I didn't come here to coman count bridge. I'm young. Best part, I don't do personal care. I guess I'm lucky with the company.

Moral of the story:

God Almighty and right Information took me from earning $700 to 3k before tax every two weeks. I left people who have been here for years in retail. They are still there. Once I tell some, they say no o, I don't want. Okay naw. It's not by force. I wasn't a bank manager. I have helped a few of my guys with link to coys in the same field and they are thanking God. One even just bought a car after his first pay. Once I gather what I want, buy the lexus I'm targeting and after about like a year of savings and investment, I will move to something more corporate. I should be done with my certifications then. Someone will ask, how about expenses? Through information I got a place where we pay 1100$/ month for two bedroom apartment, all inclusive. I'm mostly at work where I eat same food I make for client so my grocery expenses isn't that much. Many people pay way above that for two bedrooms. That's information.

In the nutshell, pray to God to give you breakthrough information wherever you are. It will make things easier for you.

11 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Zonacom(m): 5:19am On Jul 06, 2021
saipn:
Know the country you want to move to legally and you will never regret it...I was teaching in a private school where i earn 50k at ibadan before moving to south korea chai i never regret taking such step...atleast after paying my house rent,gas and feeding,I still manage to save 1600 dollars.......
I PMed you please. Can you reply me please, would really love to make some enquiries

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by cruzydal(m): 5:41am On Jul 06, 2021
Solatium:
As worse as nigeria seems if you earn ₦150k gross and it Comes with job security sit your ass here,you will surely grow and make it big.
Nobody should listen to this , it’s a pure lie . Maybe you work in one remote villiage where the rent is 20k per annum . Here in Lagos Na feeding and transport go finish that money , not to talk of rent and others . Nigerian employers will use you . I work 6-6pm . Sometimes close by 9pm when my offer letter stated 8-5pm . They will use u without pay . Make you miss opportunities

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by cruzydal(m): 5:42am On Jul 06, 2021
Solatium:
As worse as nigeria seems if you earn ₦150k gross and it Comes with job security sit your ass here,you will surely grow and make it big.
This is pure BS . Even if you save your whole salary for a year , it can’t even get you a 2003 Toyota Camry . What’s the essence
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Solatium(m): 6:38am On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=cruzydal post=103412911]
This is pure BS . Even if you save your whole salary for a year , it can’t even get you a 2003 Toyota Camry . What’s the essence [/quote

So na one year salary you wan take buy a whole car?
Another demented soul
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Solatium(m): 6:40am On Jul 06, 2021
cruzydal:

This is pure BS . Even if you save your whole salary for a year , it can’t even get you a 2003 Toyota Camry . What’s the essence

So na your one year salary you wan take buy car? even òyìnbó don't pay cash for such,they do hire purchase.

Another demented soul cool cool
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Solatium(m): 6:41am On Jul 06, 2021
cruzydal:

Nobody should listen to this , it’s a pure lie . Maybe you work in one remote villiage where the rent is 20k per annum . Here in Lagos Na feeding and transport go finish that money , not to talk of rent and others . Nigerian employers will use you . I work 6-6pm . Sometimes close by 9pm when my offer letter stated 8-5pm . They will use u without pay . Make you miss opportunities

So na how much you come dey earn with your 6-6 job o
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Bakare19: 6:42am On Jul 06, 2021
CountVersailles:

Let me tell you a story.

My brother left school and job prospects in Nigeria and went abroad. He had a student visa, some dollars and was expecting a relation to pick him up at the airport. That was about it. When he got to the airport in Houston, no one was there waiting to pick him up. In fact, the relation called him and told him to start heading back, that he has no interest in having him around. He had nowhere to sleep. Hustle started. He had to go to the branch of our Nigerian church in Houston to beg to sleep. They pitied him and accommodated him, and allowed him to live on the chairs of the church for a week until he got a restaurant job. He contemplated coming back home and in fact bought a ticket, took a taxi to the airport, but changed his mind at the last minute. Resolving to stay back, he intensified his "hustle", working in restaurants where they treated him like shit and started going back to school.

Five years later, he is now employed in two places, making north of $120k as a software developer. Planning to start his own company and offer jobs to his developer friends he left back in Lagos, many of whom are still struggling to find a good job. In fact, some of them are now working for him (online). He got his green card legally, and planning to marry soon.

What am I saying? Most Nigerians give up easily when they go abroad. Abroad is not a bed of roses. You have to work, have to show a strong desire to succeed. Nothing is going to be handed to you on a platter. For many Nigerians who have had it easy before travelling out, this is often difficult to understand. They find that they can't cheat the system. No lecturer will collect money from you to bump your score. You suddenly can't enter a bus without paying by lying to the conductor that you lost your money. Those tricks with which you survived in Nigeria no longer work. You have to learn new tricks. This is the part where many people fail and is probably the only lesson here. Whether you are in Nigeria or abroad, you have to show a desire to succeed given your environment. IF this desire is not there, failure awaits!
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by adetayoonas(m): 7:07am On Jul 06, 2021
Pls I need your advice.
If someone earns 1m a month in a bank work and business of 1m monthly with a wife and four children all less than 8years old.

Is it advisable to leave it and relocate to Canada or usa or UK

Which is advisable of the three countries and what type of visa should the person pursue considering his family
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Stricklybidness(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2021
Aguogba:

European cars are mostly clean title and expensive. North American ones are cheaper to market in Naija.

Tell me more.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Dooooooo(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2021
Well, thanks for sharing with us your experiences.

I am an Architect here in Nigeria. I design, I supervise building constructional works too.
OAK Group is at your service for good architectural designs and building constructional works, we deliver to expectations.
If you are considering having some properties in Nigeria, we could talk things out.
+2348108408732
Oakgroupdesigns@gmail.com

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by cutieme(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2021
LadyRosa:

Ireland.
Oh ok, please I'd like to have a chat with you,where can I reach you ?
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by saipn: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2021
My pm is not working ask your question here
Zonacom:

I PMed you please. Can you reply me please, would really love to make some enquiries
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Fabuloski(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
see this man who would give you engineering work, if you don't have oyibo experience through placement or internship who would give you engineering work? Where you have eastern Europeans, Americans all over the place. Unless you are talking of middle east. Please let us not deceive our people. If you are not in medical line or ICT, oyibo would give you minimum wage work to do.
Oh okay wait, you are not talking about schooling there?
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by youngsahito(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2021
teelaw4life:

You can apply and look for jobs in UAE but you must consider these Four things:

1) The people or person you through which you came into the country. (For me, it was my agent).

2) Those you surround yourself with when in the country. The people in my accommodation were top guys who kept giving me job links.

3) How much you're determined to get a job and get started. First place I worked in this country was as a cleaner at a restaurant. I wasn't picky. I applied for several jobs I'd have considered beneath me if I was in naija. I forgot about my Psychology degree and applied for every job that was beneath me.

4) Luck and God's grace.

I did not leave naija with an offer. Came in January on 3 months VIsa. Spent the first month searching online and applying for jobs.

I got one at a restaurant in Dubai where I worked for about 2 weeks. The owner said she was just test running and there was no chef so i should go back to my old accommodation to wait for her call. She wasted my time and didn't pay me a dime except 20aed to take the metro back to Ajman where i used to stay.

I got information about a conpany hiring, so I applied and they sent me a message to come for interview. I went for it, passed and got a job designation that had double the pay of the position I applied for. Now, I have my Emirates ID. I'm settled and already lookinh forward to upgrade once my probation period with this company is over.

how much did you pay for the process and where u living with someone when u arrived d country or u rented an apartment urself?
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Aguogba(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2021
Stricklybidness:

Tell me more.
email me
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Abiboss: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2021
Hypnotise:

Construction job. Bricklayers collect over €20 per hour. Imagine
Wow, make I sharply go learn bricklaying ooo grin shocked
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Begin(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2021
teminhi:
Very good thread.

My 2 kobo:

My case:

Information:

Moral of the story:

please how much will it cost and how long will it take for someone who don't know anyone and want to travel to Canada for hustle. And please I will like to know the necessary step one will have to take( like type of visit to apply for) so he won't get any problem with his stay there.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by youngsahito(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2021
teminhi:
Very good thread.

My 2 kobo:

My case:

Information:

Moral of the story:

can u help me in invite make I come join u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.