Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Estimate For House Renovation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimate For House Renovation (150 Views)

Cost Estimate For Building A 4bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (detailed Info) / Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Estimate For House Renovation by Champa(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Please A good carpenter shouldhelp me with estimate for renovation of four room apartment and parlour...

I want to change totally the zinc/ceiling of the house.
The estimate will include...
Cost for the zinc(alluminium)that will be enough for 4 room/parlour
Woods cost
Ceiling or pvc cost
Nails
Workmanship/ other things
Re: Estimate For House Renovation by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Here are the things we will need for the renovation quotes, the exact dimensions and sizes of each spaces but In this case, it should be the total floor area, and the current existing roof pitch, usually is better we visit and measure everything, I will come along with my carpenter, for the measurements so we can give you an accurate estimate of what it will cost with complete material breakdown. Or if you have the building plan you can send it to me so that I can skip visiting, Contact is on my signature, please do call or WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Lasbca Confirms Partial Building Collapse In Lagos / Luxury 4bedroom Fully Detached Duplex In 2nd Toll Ikota Lekki / Sweet Two And Half Plots Of Land In Ngozika Housing Estate Phase 2 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.