Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,050 members, 7,849,248 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano (26125 Views)

Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) / 3 Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death, Injure Another In Kano (Photo) / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by RomanGreen: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2021
Let's gather here and blame Nnamdi Kanu.... he's the one inciting these violence..... F0000ls undecided

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2021
If he is a supporter of the APC administration, then it serves him right!!

Otherwise, it is a painful demise!!
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by kingthreat(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2021
Why would I live in Northern Nigeria.
Majority of these people do not value life.
If life can go for just a 40k gadget then you so called religious lots have been raising faeces that needs to be exterminated.

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2021
The reason I support jungle justice, e fit em, those boys get heart cry
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by AuroraB(f): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2021
inoki247:
if dem run him Jungle justice now some people go still deh get sympathy for him.....

all diz petty thieves are more brutal dey should not be spared at all offering dem as barbecue burnt offering is d best way to deal with dem....
these people do me strong thing sad
I developed a phobia for having 2phones at once sad
Snatched my handbag.
Hence I'm indifferent to them getting jungle justice lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by jericco1(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2021
Cjgrandcrypto:
Bad bad news everyday!!!

Anyways, kindly patronize us.

ILEYA PROMO

Exchange up to $1k and get 2k recharge card of your choice.

$5k and get Salah ram

Lol another scammer on the loose
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by seangy4konji: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2021
our hospitals and pilice should be shot...

May this thing not happen to you that they ask you to get police report while your loved one bleeds out on thhe floor...

Are we not mad in this country

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by Whobedatte(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2021
Phone snatching in Kano is a big menace which I feel the present admin have done nothing about , perhaps because it happens more in faggae local government where mostly non indigenes reside
New year Eve , last year a group of boys invaded Atiken road in Sabongari and I watched how they were snatching phones with flagrant impunity
Small boys of teenage years with sharp knives and dagger
Hisbah police came later though learnt they both work hand in hand
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by Sweeetheart(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2021
like someone said above, if the guy was to be alive, he will still use Allah to defend these petty thieves

criminal acts is not leaving North anytime soon because they'll fall in love with criminality
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by CasNova(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2021
WICKEDNESS OF MAN TO MAN.
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by SilentBurner(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hisbah police can't solve this issue but can destroy people's commodities and giving foolish laws,
I don't know why SE,SW and SS Nigeria are living in the same country as this lawless, religious fanatics embarassed

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by izubext007: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hisbal with stupid thier way will never stop unholy gathering, rather going to destroy spot where men are chilling after the day hustle.

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by stasius: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
You can now see why people burn them when they are caught.
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by NaijaGoBetter20: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
My phone was collected by some guys in Bariga in 2018, those guys just showed me a small pistol (maybe locally made or toy only God knows) and I released the phone without saying anything #Fem and they did no shit after taken the phone.

But here in Abuja, if they want to obtain you, the abokis will not only show you, they will first stab you before they ask for your phone or wallet.

So, abokis no get pity for mankind

2 Likes

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by v2: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Where is Hisbah?
Na mannequin pain them.

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by Hassanmaye(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......
He was probably dragging the phone with them or refusing to release it to them

First rules says.....anytime you meet arm robber or hoodlums....just do whatever they say...don't act like a stubborn person or trying to give them tough time

arm robbers na them fear pass anytime they are carrying out thier activities because any little mistakes can cause trouble for them....so that is why them nor dey tolerate any threat during operation. ....they can easily shoot, stabb or kill once you act stubborn
This advice is very serious
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by Henon: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lodging a report at the police station before taking him to hospital was a fatal error.
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by Gfskw: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Jesus
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by WaffenSS(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
oyeb15:
The CIA built a micro ship can be attached to a phone panel and can be remotely controlled to track location, monitor activities on d phone,self destruct and explode together with the illegal user .

They also built a tiny one that is fist inside bundles of cash to check bank robbers.

Our security agencies should step up. Security is not just AK47

Choi

See lies
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by Jamaall(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Arewa and killing spree.

Well Umar will still support them if they had carried out such act on others...

So he got what he supported.
Shame on you mocking the death....

Rip
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by PrinceAkorede(m): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2021
Draslo:
We need reenactment on the stupid laws that make hospitals request a police report before treating a victim. It's pure madness. To think all the Health ministers since 1999 haven't thrashed this evil out. Na only to chop foreign aid money. With all due respect, God punish all of them.

Amen
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2021
Okay
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by FullBlastLight: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......
He was probably dragging the phone with them or refusing to release it to them

First rules says.....anytime you meet arm robber or hoodlums....just do whatever they say...don't act like a stubborn person or trying to give them tough time

arm robbers na them fear pass anytime they are carrying out thier activities because any little mistakes can cause trouble for them....so that is why them nor dey tolerate any threat during operation. ....they can easily shoot, stabb or kill once you act stubborn

How did u know so much abt them already? Huh?

May Christ save ur soul, las las!
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano by Moogurisar: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2021
That is a really wild situation. I still can't believe what should be in the head of the killers when they attack unarmed and helpless people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Based Executives Arrested For Trafficking Nigerians To Saudi Arabia. PICS / Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests / I Only Gave Her One Blow - Man Arrested For Beating Wife Over N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.