Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,965 members, 7,848,907 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Sugar Daddies Has Made Most Ladies To Live A Better Life – Actress Peju Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sugar Daddies Has Made Most Ladies To Live A Better Life – Actress Peju Johnson (402 Views)

Peju Johnson: Sugar Daddies, Reason Some Girls Can’t Settle Down / Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs / Fake Life: Actress Shan George Mocks Her Industry Colleagues On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Daddies Has Made Most Ladies To Live A Better Life – Actress Peju Johnson by gistnaijazone: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2021
Nollywood actress Peju Johnson has revealed why so many single girls are yet to get married this days.

Speaking in a chat with Vanguard, she said, “Let me say, sugar daddies have helped a lot of ladies to live a better life, changing their lives for better and at the same time, spoiling many of them.

They change the orientation of many girls about life; helping them to fund their lifestyles and this, has made it difficult for many of them to want to settle for normal guys/ men.

They have made many young girls look down on their boyfriends because he’s unable to do what the sugar daddy does. Nowadays, young girls can do anything for money, to belong or impress their mates.

They are so desperate and just want to live the kind of lifestyles they see on Instagram.”

CLICK ON THE LINK TO READ FULL DETAILS https://gistnaijazone.com/sugar-daddies-has-made-most-ladies-to-live-a-better-life-actress-peju-johnson/

Re: Sugar Daddies Has Made Most Ladies To Live A Better Life – Actress Peju Johnson by FantasyHub: 12:40am On Jul 05, 2021
She just codedly told us what sugar daddies have turned her into. Na wah...
Re: Sugar Daddies Has Made Most Ladies To Live A Better Life – Actress Peju Johnson by Manigie: 4:25am On Jul 05, 2021
Aunt.....I guess that's why you are not married too ba, now we know.

(1) (Reply)

Sound Sultan - Nigeria's Multitalented Music Icon And Pace Setter- Passes On / You Cannot Penetrate Me’ – Regina Daniels Brags In New Video / Video:obi Cubana Friend Visited Him With Briefcase Full Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.