Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School (55881 Views)

Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad / Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work / Grace Oyelude Celebrates Her 87th Birthday, Chidinma Aaron Visits Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by BizzBizz: 1:26am On Jul 05, 2021
A viral video shows the moment a secondary school student jumping up in excitement and hugging Reekado Banks as the artist visited her secondary school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9g_gWblczk

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by illicit(m): 6:30am On Jul 05, 2021
Baby mama loading...

153 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Richie997: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2021
If this video does not make u laugh then ur problem is inherited

280 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Kaybae(f): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2021
Honestly when I watched this on someone's status I shook my head, the way she even hugged the guy.

31 Likes

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Mikael0407(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nice
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Earlystar698(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
E sure me say that breast that hit Reekado get stretch marks cheesy cheesy cheesy

43 Likes

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by careytommy37(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by 4tomandchi: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Make she take am easy oh cos nah jeje Ricky go take back her...!

4 Likes

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by crossfm: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hehehe.

Yes the future is ...

You can't blame these kids,we place more value on nothingness.
That's why a first class student gets a goat and 5k as reward, sometimes less. But some shows where people go naked live on TV ,then take home millions and more endorsement.

The kids are watching and learning fast.

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by EmmyOD(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hmmmmm
Make una dey hold all these small girls abeg.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by slawormiir: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....
Hug tuface like that ......you are on your on.....
Next period go miss

Funny enough that her yansh way be like wetin flat nor actually flat....na uniform dey hide am

Na when all these secondary schools girsl wear trousers....na there you go know say them carry back side

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
illicit:
Baby mama loading...

Na wa to you oo... Ordinary school teenager no fit hug celebrity again? That's child abuse na... undecided

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Antoeni(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
What did he go there to do
Maybe he don dey eye one smally there

6 Likes

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
Greetings to you slawormiir you're one of my favorite monickers on here cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Fiscus105(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
If they wanted to use her as a meat to welcome visitor (reekado), I biliv she wont think twice before grabing the offer, not mind if she is in serious relationship, even University and adult ladies will do the same thing,......women melt when they sight famous (celebrities)
guys

13 Likes

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Chillext(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Richie997:
I swear...

11 Likes

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by EjaikreTheViper(f): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Easy...jeje

6 Likes

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by KayCee92(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by debbydams(f): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Easy o jeje kiss

1 Like

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Asadujames202(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
The bulge in my pants
Was as hard as a rod

4 Likes

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by chaberry(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nice
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by 4tomandchi: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sense finish you!!! Can't stop laughing..
Richie997:

9 Likes

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by philo04(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
So emotional

1 Like

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by kevotek1000(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Inside life...
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by peppermint7(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
All na joy
I see no problem with this
If a see wizkid again
A go hug am de second time

6 Likes

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Sweeetheart(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
oshirakafo

you can hardly see a young girls that her PP is still in the center lately, different dicks have tear it reach back

obo ti la de'yin lowo orisirisi OKO

give your girl child sex education at her tender age just to influence her moral standard to an extent. what these secondary school girls do, beat me if we still have parents in this corn tree

12 Likes

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by philo04(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
illicit:
Baby mama loading...
he go hard for you to make it in life

7 Likes

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Nuelito: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Na so....na so...na normalz na...I don't see any big deal in it

2 Likes

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by wisdomkid: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Useless comments up and down. A girl hugged a man, a girl-child and we're sexualizing it. Nigeria is cursed... Not because of the government but because of the humans in it.

61 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" / How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / DJ Xclusive & His Bride On Their Traditional Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.