Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked (49584 Views)

The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? / GB Whatsapp Ban / DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Darkmode64: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
I'm rather curious. What is stopping Mark from implementing features on Gb WhatsApp on the original WhatsApp the knock off the former out of the competition? If customizable features are accessible on WhatsApp, no one would download Gb WhatsApp. It only shows Mark is greedy angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Aghans(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
blizard44:
I downloaded it days ago.
At first, it was working really good.
I was invincible and all that.
I could view your status and it would be up to me to let you know or not.
You will delete message and I will still be seeing it fine and clear .

All of a sudden, I no come dey see message again. (Mark don nak my account 2x2 I guess ).

It was from your settings, maybe you went to go and set it where your sender messages will not click twice whenever they send you message. Change that feature it will work again
My status will remain unseen after many hours.

Pissed off, I reinstalled the real WhatsApp and messages came flooding in.
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Lonelypacifist6: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
Afriqan:
They're already banning people from IG and Facebook because of GB Whatsapp and other flimsy reasons like picture download etc. It has been happening for years but they won't tell you why.

I think Mark Zuckerberg is just apprehensive. This is why app developers must stop selling their apps to industry giants cos once they have control, they can stop anyone from using the service even when you don't use it for any illegal purpose. Mark himself has been accused of selling people's data and was summoned by the US government, so all this is just pure nonsense.

Take a look at Microsoft, despite being the most pirated OS, they still allow people to use it knowing it would serve a greater good. That didn't kill Microsoft, even made it more popular and preferred globally, but Mark is greedy.
In the latest Facebook data hack, mark's phone number was leaked and was found to be active on a rival App, called Signal. The guy doesn't trust his hand work why should others trust it?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by honest1480(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
jericco1:
I still don't know what people find in that GB WhatsApp of a thing.

I have never found it interesting
When you use it, you will know why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
The fact is that I don't see anyone using GB WhatsaApp as a responsible person,,, my bad though.
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by TheGift: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
“GB WhatsApp comes to mind” ? The title and entire post was about GB WhatsApp
chatinent:
GB Whatsapp comes to mind.

Make dem kuku add those features na.
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Bigstardavido(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
GB WhatsAppbis the most interesting version of WhatsApp.
Millions of interesting themes
Hide and unhide multiple chats.
Deleted messages or statuses cannot be deleted for you.
Swipe through chats.
Choose your own font style.
You can even customize the launcher in your phone to another color or object.
You won't know there is WhatsApp in my phone because the launcher from my phone is Chelsea logo.
These and more and what GB WhatsApp can do.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by flex04(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Earlystar698:
I lost all my chat when I was using GB whatsapp,they won't allow you to backup your chat at all..

Edit; it's was on May last year that I lost all my chat...it's really painful..GB whatsapp is treat to your privacy, if you have it delete it for your safety especially expect those that's into a trap called relationship grin

I have been using it tho and I have my way of backing up to google drive
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by flex04(m): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
owowa145:

Been using it for close to 3years straight and I'm so good bro

Aswear...to make sure mark zuckerberg is pained...I still back up to google drive

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by jakizio42(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
flex04:

I have been using it tho and I have my way of backing up to google drive

How ?? Z because of this backup stuff i switched back to original WhatsApp tell mee biko mk i port back
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by manunitedbabes: 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dahunsipaul:
Does anyone know if there’s any gb WhatsApp for iPhones?
grin amebo
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Ovis1302(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
SimplyFacts:
The fact is that I don't see anyone using GB WhatsaApp as a responsible person,,, my bad though.
Hmmmmn..why?
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by ademola964(m): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dahunsipaul:
Does anyone know if there’s any gb WhatsApp for iPhones?

Yes I use GB whatsapp on my iPhone XR
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by digitalman2811(m): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
blizard44:

All of a sudden, I no come dey see message again. (Mark don nak my account 2x2 I guess ).

you set it on flight mode unknowingly
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by flex04(m): 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
jakizio42:

How ?? Z because of this backup stuff i switched back to original WhatsApp tell mee biko mk i port back

It's stress full o... Like me now...I'm backing up this night since March
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by flex04(m): 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
digitalman2811:
you set it on flight mode unknowingly

Celebrate grace cheesy grin
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Emeka71(m): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nice information.
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by willsonsemilore(m): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Shellsploit:

Backup ur chats manually
What's the name of your font
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by lapazi(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2021
Afriqan:
They're already banning people from IG and Facebook because of GB Whatsapp and other flimsy reasons like picture download etc. It has been happening for years but they won't tell you why.

I think Mark Zuckerberg is just apprehensive. This is why app developers must stop selling their apps to industry giants cos once they have control, they can stop anyone from using the service even when you don't use it for any illegal purpose. Mark himself has been accused of selling people's data and was summoned by the US government, so all this is just pure nonsense.

Take a look at Microsoft, despite being the most pirated OS, they still allow people to use it knowing it would serve a greater good. That didn't kill Microsoft, even made it more popular and preferred globally, but Mark is greedy.

At the bolder crappp you wrote up there, that’s why a lot of pple data are exposed out there today and bad guys are cashing in on it!

No free lunch in Freetown!
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by olamieseun(m): 12:11am On Jul 06, 2021
GB whatsapp come with antbanned feature
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by olamieseun(m): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2021
If mark's think say he can banned me on gbwhatsapp,na joke because he do try it some years back with WhatsApp plus the thing no work for him
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by lenghtinny(m): 12:33am On Jul 06, 2021
pocohantas:

No. iPhone is for law abiding citizens, not hoodlums and bandits always on the lookout for hacks and shortcuts. smiley
I use one but I’m far from law abiding for this kind matter......
E get some kind rubbish wey I dey experience for normal whatsapp wey dey remind me of the days of Gb whatsapp as me self follow for the pioneer usersgrin
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 06, 2021
lapazi:

At the bolder crappp you wrote up there, that’s why a lot of pple data are exposed out there today and bad guys are cashing in on it!

No free lunch in Freetown!

Mark himself is cashing out from your data. It's your data and mines, he didn't bring it from heaven. To me it's greed. Insult me all u want if u have no capacity for proper discussion, I won't be pained.
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by lanre316: 5:15am On Jul 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
Why can't GB just become its own messaging app, they already have millions of loyalist

I wonder ooo
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Welcomme: 5:25am On Jul 06, 2021
Shellsploit:

Fmwhatsapp and GbWhatsApp have the Satisfy font.
Which is better between FMwhatsapp and GBwhatsapp? What is the difference between the two?
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Dahunsipaul(m): 6:03am On Jul 06, 2021
ademola964:

Yes I use GB whatsapp on my iPhone XR
How did you do it? I use Xsmax

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Shellsploit: 6:05am On Jul 06, 2021
Welcomme:
Which is better between FMwhatsapp and GBwhatsapp? What is the difference between the two?

Both are the same but different mods
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by Shellsploit: 6:06am On Jul 06, 2021
willsonsemilore:

What's the name of your font

Satisfy font

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by IranianSea: 6:47am On Jul 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
despite all that ,I still have not seen any need to download it. I just don't know why .
Well, if you have nothing to hide, you really don't need to download. Official app is ok for u
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by benqo01(m): 6:48am On Jul 06, 2021
Am using YOWHATSAPP mehn the features are very cool.........Trust me the normal WhatsApp is boring you guys should tell Mark to add more features to it
Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by RomeoMarvis(m): 6:50am On Jul 06, 2021
I've hav been using GBWhatsapp for more dan 5 years. Don't think l can use that official one. But l'm not shaken. It's got an anti-ban support, but let's see what happens with mark's threat

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked by eventainment(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2021
blizard44:

In the instruction they mentioned that if you allow just one tick after you've seen a .essage it might delay your messages and you accepted it so....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan / How Was This Photo Taken? / What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.