Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

MTN Hynetflex MF286 Router Review - With Photos. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / MTN Hynetflex MF286 Router Review - With Photos. (2382 Views)

How Do You Post A Story From An Online Newspaper Onto Nairaland With Photos / MTN Hynetflex Router Review / How To Unlock Spectranet Zoom CPE Router (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Hynetflex MF286 Router Review - With Photos. by branditechture: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
As a design agency, broadband internet is one of our most important tools. We recently bought a router from MTN Nigeria called the MTN HyNetflex MF286 and we thought it would be nice to do a review.

The MTN HyNetflex router is a business-class router that was developed by Chinese company ZTE. This review is based on the ZTE MF286 Router Model pictured below.

[img]https://branditechture.agency/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/MTN-HyNetflex-768x1024.jpg[/img]

Please be informed that I am not affiliated with any telco brand and this review is 100% based on my personal experience with the device. I may, however, update this review if my experience changes.

What Is In The Box
- A ZTE MF286 Router (Branded as MTN HyNetflex)
- 2 Instruction Manuals
- 1 RJ45 Ethernet LAN Cable
- 1 SIM Pack
- A 12V 1.5A Charger

I bought our MTN HyNetflex at the Palms Mall, Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos, for ₦25,000 (Approx. $57), which is very cheap considering its features.

First Impressions
The larger part of its housing (or case) is a thick, white matte plastic, with a grey glossy chassis, which is perforated at both ends to allow for ventilation when the device is working.

The router design looks very modern and the admin user interface is very nice to look at. The Admin User Interface sports MTN’s rebranded look; You know, the new MTN Sans typeface, with their famous yellow and deep black colour scheme.
[img]https://branditechture.agency/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/MTN-Hynet-flex-control-panel.jpg[/img]
The myMTN portal and the router’s control panel both share a consistent look with the MTN’s website. Personally, the UX is awesome and everything you’ll ever need to manage your router and data plans can be easily spotted on the interface.

MTN HyNetflex Technical Specs
The MTN HyNetflex router is labelled as “Cat 6”, which in theory, means that it could reach speeds of around 300 MB/s when needed.
At the back, the router features four LAN ports and two WAN ports for telephony, plus one USB 2.0 port.

This configuration allows it to power up to four devices simultaneously via wired LAN, and according to the instruction manual, you can connect up to 64 devices wirelessly through Wireless LAN (a.k.a WiFi), but I suspect that maxing out of the number of connected devices would overheat the router and damage it if used over long periods.

Network Speed Tests
Continue Reading: https://branditechture.agency/mtn-hynetflex-honest-review/

1 Share

Re: MTN Hynetflex MF286 Router Review - With Photos. by Mgreat(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
MTN self ehn
Re: MTN Hynetflex MF286 Router Review - With Photos. by hybrid11(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mtn scammers

(1) (Reply)

Off Grid Power Generation With Solar / PROPERTY....Houses For Sale In Abuja: Also Lagos And Port Harcourt / See Mark Zuckerberg's Response To A Question (((savage!!)))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.