Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini (3976 Views)

BBA STAR, Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Curves In Skimpy Bikini / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Skimpy Chic Outfit / Regina Daniels Slays In Skimpy Denim Skirt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by GeniusVincent(m): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
American singer and body positivity advocate,Lizzo,took to her Instagram page to share these eye-popping and teeth gnashing photos of herself in skimpy bikini.
See the sexy photos below..

Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by Kingpin1000: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Vomit dey hungry me.. If we shame fat women now Them go dey complain. But how person prick wan take stand for this kind of thing?
See the rubbish after editing the picture, if we see the real body na to throw up be that na.

7 Likes

Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by Destined2win: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Vomit dey hungry me.. If we shame fat women now Them go dey complain. But how person prick wan take stand for this kind of thing?
See the rubbish after editing the picture, if we see the real body na to throw up be that na.
keep quiet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by KristaPretty(f): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
These are the reasons most men in the world sexualize women.

Well to each his own sha, life na once, do am as body do you grin grin grin

...and she's definitely someone's spec o. Most guys here will definitely do soapy over these photos grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by josh123(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
One man's food is another mans poison

1 Like

Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by Cholls(m): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
KristaPretty:
These are the reasons most men in the world sexualize women.

Well to each his own sha, life na once, do am as body do you grin grin grin

...and she's definitely someone's spec o. Most guys here will definitely do soapy over these photos grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by Craggybogg: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Yuck
Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
Fat girls don't move me at all, this looks disgusting to me, she looks like a baby elephant

5 Likes

Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by Glamouzpeter(f): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
This is too bad
How can a grown up woman do this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by Glamouzpeter(f): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kingpin1000:
No be only u

4 Likes

Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Wtf!!! Is this...

Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by Queenslander(f): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
This is totally wrong, on all levels!!

2 Likes

Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Queenslander:
This is totally wrong, on all levels!!
See who's talking cheesycheesycheesy

[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]
Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by pocohantas(f): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
Why do most fat girls have fine baby face?

She is beautiful. Jeffreyjunior’s spec.

3 Likes

Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by folake4u(f): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
pocohantas:

Eg: Folake4u wink. My fine baby face na dieeeeeeeeee! grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
pocohantas:

Say what?

Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by pocohantas(f): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
folake4u:

Eg: Folake4u wink. My fine baby face na dieeeeeeeeee! grin grin grin.

I’ve noticed it with a lot of them. They have baby face, good hairlines and facial skin sometimes. I like the fat that goes round, especially to the bum. cheesy cheesy
Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by folake4u(f): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
pocohantas:

I’ve noticed it with a lot of them. They have baby face, good hairlines and facial skin sometimes. I like the fat that goes round, especially to the bum. cheesy cheesy

Yup! Great facial skin, soft and tender body and good hairlines plus the bum grin.

1 Like

Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by Mastakija(m): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
Glamouzpeter:
This is too bad
How can a grown up woman do this
shes 33 grin
you haven't even seen a nudes yet grin
Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by RENOWNED2(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Oh hell no!!!
Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by tobe1985: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Very few people's poison
josh123:
Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by DoggoneDogg: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
josh123:

Mr. Man keep quiet there!
This thing here will poison anybody.
Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by flokii: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damn!.. orobo kibo
Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by Anoti1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Oga OP, please put a GRAPHIC PIX warning next time u want to post something like this….abeg
Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 07, 2021
Too Bad, honestly!.
This one na stray BABY ELEPHANT....
Most times after seeing diz things, I go back & pray 4 only Common Sense upon my daughter.
A well raised daughter is usually one of the wonders of the world.

4 Likes

Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by JeffreyJunior: 1:42am On Jul 07, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Say what?

Thank you bro for that slap, she needed it.

I thought she was my friend until now.

Imagine her referring me to zobo when coca cola is there. sad

2 Likes

Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:13am On Jul 07, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Thank you bro for that slap, she needed it.

I thought she was my friend until now.

Imagine her referring me to zobo when coca cola is there. sad
cheesy
Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by AgentGoat: 7:06am On Jul 07, 2021
Kingpin1000:

If you no like big body. fuvk off some of us do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by meobizy(f): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2021
Yoruba boys have gone senseless in lust. They’re ready to die for this type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by Thugnificent(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2021
Ewwwww embarassed embarassed
Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by Generalwoodz(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2021
Lizzo, pls be my sugar mommy cry cry
Re: American Singer Lizzo Showcases Her Assets In Skimpy Bikini by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend / Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? / Endowed Rapper Nicki Minaj Exposes Everything In See Through Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.