Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) (22935 Views)

Help!!!!!! How Can I Populate My Movie Channel / Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation / Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Priscy01(f): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nollywood actor Yomi Fabiyi has debunked claims that his new movie Oko Iyabo undermines the girl child, Igbere TV reports.

In the movie, Yomi depicts a real-life case involving a fellow actor Olanrewaju Omiyinka aka Baba Ijesha who is facing charges for allegedly molesting a minor.

Critics have said the movie promotes rape, underage molestation and minors having sexual relationship with adults. Some viewers have said Yomi also presented his female colleague Iyabo Ojo, who has spoken publicly against him and Baba Ijesha over the alleged molestation, as a prostitute in the movie.

However, Yomi posted a video to Instagram on Tuesday night, saying the allegations were false.

”God sees my conscience. No part of my movie Oko Iyabo undermines the girl child. So don’t let them play anything into your head,” he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsmF26kawcA

He also said the movie could not be accessed by the public on YouTube because it was kept private. Some reports say YouTube took it down.

Yomi is to appear on Thursday before the Theater Arts and Motion Pictures Practitioners’ Association for questioning over the movie.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ9jPFsnL1_/?utm_medium=copy_link

4 Likes

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by ArewaNightmare: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
these Uncultured Adults can't respect themselves for once and accord themselves some respects , imagine after 1 month they've already written a low budget movie just to prove a point or hit back , we all know that there are some discrepancies both from IYABO OJO and OGA MOLESTER and U the DEFENDER

I think Buhari should BAN them grin

I dedicate this FTC to my lovely Mother and all the beautiful women with heart of Gold around the world

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Ceenachi: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
One easy way to know a liar is swearing
They can swear with everything...They call God more than anything' else
Once you start hearing "God is my witness" "I swear to God".. upandan, investigate the person. He might still honest o, but investigate the honesty first...never take his words for it.
No one swears with God's name more than one who perpetrates evil

Am not surprised at how useless some men re today, u can imagine my younger sister of eleven years old was coming back from school with her friends and she told me that one elderly man parked his car beside them and was toasting her, she told him that she was just 11 years old the useless man said it doesn't matter that she have grown breasts
There is this rich man in our street too, he likes dating girls of 16 and 17 years old while his own daughter of 18 is abroad becos he doesn't want her to spoil

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Very crazy guy. After all the insults, there's still chance to make money from the issue and baba grabbed the opportunity one time. Not a bad idea anyway.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by wealthyk: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Good for you!

1 Like

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Be giving iyabo sleepless night o

Anyway
I buy all countries giftcards, crypto and funds @ your own rate. ✅ 0810* 248*1873

1 Like

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by inoki247: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
ok
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
angry
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Chineduvictor41: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by ntyce(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Idiot..

He wants to financial reward from Ijesha's case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by aspabay(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
If you haven't seen the movie you have no right to comment on it.

See the movie first before criticizing.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
This Fabiyi of a boy go sabi nag well well

The boy no dey shame

Anyways na entertainer!

2 Likes

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Vyolet(f): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
I saw a part of the movie where a boy of about 8years was asking his female classmate(iyabo) what she would like to be in future, the girl said Prostitute, the boy said ehn, the girl said Yes, Ashawo.

In another clip, the showed the exact thing that happened in Princess's house, where they captured Ijesa on cctv, contrary to the actual video we all watched , it was the girl that made the move on the man in Yomi's movie, they both said they missed each other and he started kissing the said girl.

The first case he used an underage(a child of about 8 or 9years of age) model for sexual contents, he didn't even censor it, I don't know if this is normal but I honestly don't think it's normal, kids should be kids, movie or not.

The second case depict that ijesa and the said girl were in a relationship, here Yomi shot himself on the leg cos, it is an offence for an adult to be in a relationship with an underage girl, so even if the girl makes a move, it is the responsibility of the adult to caution her.

He used the real names of all parties involved.
Iyabo, Lanre and Princess.

He thinks he is smart and wants to manipulate the public's opinion on Ijesa, he wants to paint him as the victim, a matter that is still in court and has no end yet, omugo ti ororare ni ologbon.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by UniqueO(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Their problem... the present economy situation big pass fabiyi and iyabo ojo

. Get a full business package designs..we design eye catchy logos
3d logos
Business card
Letter head
ID cards and Many more contact below

2 Likes

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by aspabay(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Instead of following the crowd to condemn the movie point to specific scene in the movie that supports rape or child molestation

3 Likes

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by OceanEye: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
I knew this..... People are quick to judge without concrete evidence. Watch the movie first before judging.

1 Like

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Goodvibes007: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
If this dude is not careful, he is done in that industry.

Production money down the drain. The video was uploaded on one of the popular Yoruba movie channels on YouTube, and it was taken down not long after. There was an enormous amount of dislikes on the video, and I believe the same people disliking were also reporting the channel at the same time. The channel quickly deleted the video to avoid suspension or being kicked out of YouTube.

Nigerians are not smiling at all. They were cursing out the casts on the comment section on YouTube.

27 Likes

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by design110: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
cool

3 Likes

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by deazy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Make I book space
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by shadrach77: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
This guy is a tremendously stupid person. He is just milking this Baba Ijesha saga in order to boost his popularity.

He has never had it this good in terms of popularity and he feels he will never have it this good again hence the continuous milking cry cry

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Shetemi12(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
I just like the guyy.. He is a true friend who stands for his friend. No cap

7 Likes

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by godwinstringed1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
Giving the feminist real bad..... Good job yomi. Most of these women throw themselves at the laps of men when looking for Fame and later come out to claim rape and molestation. No sane man will rape a woman. How will you use camera to set a man up with a minor. Iyabo and princess are obvious illiterates.

In another news, they are using one rep from the dot nation to criminalize protest. The dot is the problem if the dot. Greed will kill them.

5 Likes

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
All these guys still never rest

Na ment shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by StagethemTVee: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
He is smiling to the bank while youths are arguing about how stupid he is or not? election is 2 years away, what is happening to the Youth Party formed on twitter during End sars
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Emmyreal4(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
Cash out loading grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by Naijaguy12345(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Yomi na bad guy.

1 Like

Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by olabimpe4321(f): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Why acting such type movie in the first place?
Re: Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) by CelestineNelson: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
W

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Chomzy And Hermes Clash With Each Other After Losing Task (Video) / The Crazy In-laws - Mr Macaroni, Chioma Akpotha, Londoner, Olumide Oworu / The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.