Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House (42170 Views)

Laycon Names Erica As An A-List Nollywood Actress / It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon / BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Made4naijaceo(f): 12:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya has officially made his intention known to his fellow housemates as regards the lady he will like to date in the house.

During a “Spin the bottle” truth or dare) game, Kiddwaya was dared to pick and kiss the girl the "one girl he likes in the house." As expected, he walked up to his love interest, Erica and they both shared deep and passionate kiss for 30 seconds in front of other housemates.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL0n7fb0ak0

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Made4naijaceo(f): 12:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Kiddwaya is just catching cruise. That guy is a cruise master. Believe him at your own peril

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by kestolove95(m): 12:54am On Jul 28, 2020
D guy just fvck wanthoni up..e dey pain sha

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by illicit(m): 6:19am On Jul 28, 2020
warrisdis

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by OkhaiAsein(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2020
BBnaija no be something dey suppose focus on now sef
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyer for your business for just 3k

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by paulolee(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2020
wow...what a wonderful news...
i jus forwarded this post to m.c oluomo via Twitter and he was soo happy seeing it and he promised me and my family members 5 slots when they resume plans to allocate that federal govt 774,000 jobs in lagos..
thanks alot mr op and nairaland for this post..

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Mornihka: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2020
Wowwwwww
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2020
Same Rubbish news making Frontpage, 2 days in a row!

Stupidity about a stupid show at its peak !!

Tueeeh!!

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Andyblaze: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2020

I'm in the house but most of you don't know. I'm using a different face and name

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by sodiqajibola(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2020
see life in BBNaija. creative youth

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by hopefulLandlord: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Man U and Chelsea don qualify for next season's UEFA champions League. dem join man city and Liverpool

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Typicool8(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Useless show

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by gungab(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Common Meenh.

Kiss everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Mplify(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2020
This OP can lie sha.. He didn't pick her, praise picked them both, and dare them to kiss.. They kukuma they wait for am since sha

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2020
One good thing about this crappy show is, there is a short expiry date attached to each year's madness.
And maybe very soon, the system becomes over saturated with past housemates, and even perhaps this shiit program would die a natural death by then.

Who's talking about Ceecee's set anymore, much less Tboss's set?
The ridiculous glory gifted to most of these clowns who call themselves housemates, is shortlived. More housemates would be left worse than they were intially. Only the Oloshos among them might be lucky to become baby mamas for some pathetic politicians or yahoo guys.

Just a show to keep dumb people busy, to keep them preoccupied and give them something to talk about.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Godnavic: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2020
Na from kiss e dey start o

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by NORSIYK(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2020
Erica the most beautiful amongst them all

16 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Openbusiness4: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Originality007: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2020
grin senseless generation

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Ipromote: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Ok.

Learn how to promote your products yourself through Social media marketing. Contact me via siggy
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by jamalnation(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2020
na them sabi.
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Texman21: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2020
Mtchewww

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Imstrong2(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2020
Messi excels mainly on talent,while Ronaldo on training and hardwork,true or false

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by SarkinYarki: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2020
I know Erica personally and I can tell y'all she is the classiest girl there

9 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Dmec(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

This is part of the platform the elites have been using to make the youth of this times dormant and docile lots

This adds no virtue to anybody watching it

It's a satanic program ...

It is a satanic program, yet you clicked this link

7 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Passionate888: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by BOOZELEE: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2020
Lols

The boy dey feel like player but the Erica fit use im head las las.

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House by Bustincole(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2020
Abasha iranu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Frodd’s Mechanic Returns His Range Rover After Being Warned On Live TV / Nollywood Movie Goes Wrong As Actors Almost Fought On Set (Video) / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.