Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? (14275 Views)

How To Start Making $200 On Tiktok From Today! / NAF Graduates Another Set Of Student Pilots From 401 FTS, Trains 145 In 5 Years / 7 Tips For Entrepreneurs Of Tomorrow From Today's Biggest Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by CilicMarin: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

No but before posting this there is a list of rules written above the text area. You don't need to be an admin to know that.

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:39am On Jul 09, 2021
CilicMarin:

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.
Toor you have your answer. The mods might not even delete it, you know how they behave.
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Some free things that make life super cool

Love
Writing
Smiling
Fasting
Reading
Exercising
Meditating
Being grateful
Going for a walk
Breathing properly
Showing compassion
Spending time with people you love.

I
lipsrsealed
Thanks for this, man!

1 Like

Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by nonny1212: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2021
Being a billionaire in graphic design and printing technology

1 Like

Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by ominilongest(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2021
Rapping on mtv base wink
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Davidganna10: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

Bros there are many things that will suck up your money, when you get there you'll most likely want to be an architect, you'll have to do get a license to practise there, things like rent, transportation, feeding, taxes, work permits and other licenses, insurance, healthcare etc. Relocating to another state in Nigeria isn't easy talk less of a whole damn country. 70mil might not even be enough.

10mil for relocation might be enough but when you get there you aren't just going to fold your arms and stare at the wall, all these countries move fast and you must move along with them, if you want a country where you can cope easily check out New Zealand.
70million is about c$175k( using exchange rate of 400/$ because with the look of things it may get to that. Current exchange rate is 330/$) currently I am only required to have about $13k to prove I am capable to take care of my self for at least 6months.
I am not going to Canada to become an architect because I have to have a m.sc in one their universities and practice for about 3years in one of the Provinces.

Secondly, my purpose of going to Canada is to work hard, save a lot of money and start up my own company(photorealistic building Studio).

Lastly I have made my research and found out that Canada is popping with real estate, especially Vancouver, and from my calculations going to be like that for the next 15years atleast. I can as well go into real estate or instead, create photo rendering services to construction companies.
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by pansophist(m): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Love
Writing
Smiling
Fasting
Reading
Exercising
Meditating
Being grateful
Going for a walk
Breathing properly
Showing compassion

lipsrsealed

I do all these, and that is why ayam happy grin
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Davidganna10: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2021
rita25:
must you come and announce on social media ? if you like see yourself in sambisa or dubai that one concern you for now my problem is the price of beans and garri in iyanaba market>msheeeeew
I am so sorry that you are offended by my futuristic wishes. So tell me, what is the price of beans and garri in iyanaba?
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by ZoeyJ(f): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2021
Fr33born:
Well, 5 years from today, I see myself in 2026.

I swear down grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by jeph19(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2021
Married with a kid
As the councilor of my ward
With farms to provide agricultural products
And
My own building with azera for a start
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Freeze007(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2021
So much to mention but I have eventually realised that I am not the captain of the sheep...

I know for certain that there is more to what the eyes can see which we would want, what I mean, is, I can say I want this and something very evidently important pops out.

So, the best is to wait for the BEST which I am sure I do not know.....

As a person I crave for all the knowledge and wealth but I have seen that it would certainly only work as it as been GIVEN it should be by the CAPTAIN-LEADER O.O.OBU
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Juliearth(f): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2021
Gainfully employed (managerial level), my business fully operational and a steady surplus in profit, an extra professional MSc. Certificate and a PhD certificate, dual citizenship, multilingual status attained, more skills in my skills basket, a CSR project...
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2021
Let me commit that unto My Lord hand because Man proposes and God disposes.
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2021
BigSarah:
in my solar powered condo with a mini garden not so far away. in a very small town with few people, miles away from crowded cities..

But realistically in the ground, because Jesus is coming soon maybe tomorrow

grin you wee nor die in Jesus name. Why do you see yourself in the ground? I want to be with u in the mini garden. How do I bring that to fruition?
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by FuckHomophobes: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2021
I see myself outside the shores of this country whilst doing philanthropic works
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by God200(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2021
Thank God that I am still alive in good health, Olorun ose,only Trinity thank you

1 Like

Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2021
Davidganna10:
70million is about c$175k( using exchange rate of 400/$ because with the look of things it may get to that. Current exchange rate is 330/$) currently I am only required to have about $13k to prove I am capable to take care of my self for at least 6months.
I am not going to Canada to become an architect because I have to have a m.sc in one their universities and practice for about 3years in one of the Provinces.

Secondly, my purpose of going to Canada is to work hard, save a lot of money and start up my own company(photorealistic building Studio).

Lastly I have made my research and found out that Canada is popping with real estate, especially Vancouver, and from my calculations going to be like that for the next 15years atleast. I can as well go into real estate or instead, create photo rendering services to construction companies.
Okay, more power to your elbows. Maybe if I can still contact you it would be nice to know how far you've gone. Good luck to you.
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Dahunsipaul(m): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2021
Do you have 10m in your own account?
iwaeda:

Read the bolded below, N10M is not enough, but what gladdens me is your relocating, start the process now.

Be able to speak write and read the following languages(French,Spanish and German).

Have at least 10million in my account.

And most importantly migrate to Canada
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Kreme(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2021
Topping charts in the music industry
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2021
Be a father, a good father. Better at being a husband. One of the deepest source of meaning and relationship one could ever have is with their child, spouse and ascendant. Career is merely a lubricant to make this family relationship worthwhile.

Can speak, write, and understand Mandarin fluently. Mandarin is the world most spoken language, by over 1.4 billion people, and with China to overtake the US economy in few years, only a self-limiting entrepreneur won't learn and tap into the world largest economy middle class and internal market.

Have grown my business across multiple countries, and employ at least x4 of my current workforce. Nigerian companies should be going global, why restrict your limit? Right now my business serves all of European countries due to the EU community, my next target would South Asia and North and South America.

Be a source of motivation and inspiration to upcoming folks trying to find their way in the ever changing, complex, and unforgiving world. Be that guy people look up to, when they need an external force to make them live a moral upright and fulfilling life.

Get even more healthier. Health is the true wealth. Last year, I ran my first half marathon, this year in October, I'm attempting the first full marathon of 42 kilometers in Kocise, Slovakia. I want ro be strong, healthy, resilient, and damn fine. To be fine and attractive is to be healthy.

Also have a house in a village with close proximity to the city. I like money, but dislike the hustle and bustle spirit of the city. I like my serenity, nature, calmness, and large space of gardens with vegetables, fruits and migrating perching birds. The older I become, I tend to enjoy the simple things of life. For now, this will do. I may not achieve all but I'll sure be closer to it, and judging from my past record, I achieve things faster that my set period.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by dingbang(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2021
Omo, right now, my future is on God
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Davidganna10: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

Okay, more power to your elbows. Maybe if I can still contact you it would be nice to know how far you've gone. Good luck to you.
thanks I may update this thread five years from now God willing.
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Femmyfestus: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Love
Writing
Smiling
Fasting
Reading
Exercising
Meditating
Being grateful
Going for a walk
Breathing properly
Showing compassion

lipsrsealed
Letter "L"
Y
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by hope4nigeria(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2021
Davidganna10:
I just concluded my b.sc in Architecture and seriously I have been thinking of what the future holds....

So I decided to list where I wish to be 5 years from today....

Get an M.sc in Architecture.

Learn and become perfect in the following visualizing softwares, 3dmas, adobe Photoshop, Maya,sketch up, graphic design e.t.c this skills I believe will enable me set up Architectural visualizing gigs in top freelancing sites.

Be able to speak write and read the following languages(French,Spanish and German).

Have at least 10million in my account.

And most importantly migrate to Canada.

What about you?
cc:Lalastica

minus two years left of buhari, because that two years will be worst than disaster
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by like1: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2021
Lol
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by ugobi2555: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Senate or house of reps
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Brunicekid(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2021
Very well engrossed in my Divine Purpose. I.e. What God wants me to be!
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by iwaeda: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2021
Dahunsipaul:
Do you have 10m in your own account?
I live in Ikate around Whitesand sir, so picture it.
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Raychee(f): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2021
Wherever my heavenly father thinks is best for me smiley
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by somehow: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2021
Increase my investment portfolio

Raise money to buy all the landed properties those running away are selling at distress value.

Complete my risk management course.

Move my business to pernament site.

Start planning for retirement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elo Victor-Ogbondah, A "Wrongfully Sacked" Total Staff Writes To Buhari For Help / Help!! His Boss Wants To Turn Him To A House Boy / Self-improvement : 10 Questions You Should Ask To Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.