Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? (14279 Views)

How To Start Making $200 On Tiktok From Today! / NAF Graduates Another Set Of Student Pilots From 401 FTS, Trains 145 In 5 Years / 7 Tips For Entrepreneurs Of Tomorrow From Today's Biggest Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Nature8(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Davidganna10:
I just concluded my b.sc in Architecture and seriously I have been thinking of what the future holds....

So I decided to list where I wish to be 5 years from today....

Get an M.sc in Architecture.

Learn and become perfect in the following visualizing softwares, 3dmas, adobe Photoshop, Maya,sketch up, graphic design e.t.c this skills I believe will enable me set up Architectural visualizing gigs in top freelancing sites.

Be able to speak write and read the following languages(French,Spanish and German).

Have at least 10million in my account.

And most importantly migrate to Canada.

What about you?
cc:Lalastica

Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by kumulus(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sitting as counsel to Kings and their Nations.

-Lloyd
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by NwaforIgbo: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
A mad ass Front End and UI/UX Designer studying to be a mad ass Systems Engineer in Unilag (probably in my final year or 4th) grin grin

I'm already learning UI/UX Design
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Burruchaga71(m): 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Relocating back to Nigeria with my family and start a new life, after twenty three years of living hard life . Sick and tired of South Africans.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by FatherChrismas: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
LienwaltAbel:
I might be dead by then who knows, this life the only thing that matters are your plans, because circumstance does not understand what wishes and hopes are.
Words on the marble
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by ofiko123(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Leave Everything to God Almighty.. He will secure your future... Nothing is too hard for him..
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by fernandoc(m): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
I see myself as an accomplished international business man. A globe trotter and a billionaire in the making.
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Eaglesence: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
danowena:
Actively on the pulpit, winning souls for Christ Jesus.

If you are in lagos, lets hook up bro. Me love soul winning

1 Like

Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by lastchild: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
heading the biggest evangelical movement in the world

1 Like

Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Royal55: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Fr33born:
Well, 5 years from today, I see myself in 2026.

i understand what you mean bro...
atleast when there is life there is hope!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by jibbzion(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
I see myself more comfortable and more focused on life than I currently am.
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by OGWILLS123: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
You’re a very truthful person. You’ll make it and you’ll not die.

Both of you will end up poor grin
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Dahunsipaul(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
iwaeda:

I live in Ikate around Whitesand sir, so picture it.

Lol my Oga you no reply my other quote ni angry grin
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Gfskw: 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
On Buhari sit
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:56am On Jul 10, 2021
DUBAI AND A TRUE BORNAGAIN CHRISTIAN.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by omojeesu(m): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2021
Davidganna10:
I just concluded my b.sc in Architecture and seriously I have been thinking of what the future holds....

So I decided to list where I wish to be 5 years from today....

Get an M.sc in Architecture.

Learn and become perfect in the following visualizing softwares, 3dmas, adobe Photoshop, Maya,sketch up, graphic design e.t.c this skills I believe will enable me set up Architectural visualizing gigs in top freelancing sites.

Be able to speak write and read the following languages(French,Spanish and German).

Have at least 10million in my account.

And most importantly migrate to Canada.

What about you?
cc:Lalastica

The world and Nigeria will most likely be upside down.
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by iwaeda: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2021
Dahunsipaul:

Lol my Oga you no reply my other quote ni angry grin

What is your qualification sir?
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Dahunsipaul(m): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2021
iwaeda:

What is your qualification sir?
Bachelor in physiotherapy sir
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by iwaeda: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dahunsipaul:

Bachelor in physiotherapy sir
I do not have much people in the medical, the people have LUTH said it through Unilag advert. I will keep you in mind, I pray something will show up by God's grace. Which school do you finnished from sir.
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Dahunsipaul(m): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
iwaeda:

I do not have much people in the medical, the people have LUTH said it through Unilag advert. I will keep you in mind, I pray something will show up by God's grace. Which school do you finnished from sir.

Amen finished from OAU sir
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by iwaeda: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dahunsipaul:

Amen finished from OAU sir
Ok. Ise!
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Dahunsipaul(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
iwaeda:

Ok. Ise!

Yes sir, do you know anyone in accounting, my brother is chartered accountant and looking for something to do
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by danowena: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2021
Eaglesence:

If you are in lagos, lets hook up bro. Me love soul winning
Okay, reach out on WhatsApp or call
...*...*

Please quote without the number when number is gotten.
Re: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Today? by Kjlionz: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Davidganna10:
70million is about c$175k( using exchange rate of 400/$ because with the look of things it may get to that. Current exchange rate is 330/$) currently I am only required to have about $13k to prove I am capable to take care of my self for at least 6months.
I am not going to Canada to become an architect because I have to have a m.sc in one their universities and practice for about 3years in one of the Provinces.

Secondly, my purpose of going to Canada is to work hard, save a lot of money and start up my own company(photorealistic building Studio).

Lastly I have made my research and found out that Canada is popping with real estate, especially Vancouver, and from my calculations going to be like that for the next 15years atleast. I can as well go into real estate or instead, create photo rendering services to construction companies.
Bro, I Love your dreams, you're a smart thinker, typical of an Architectural student, it shows you've done lotta research too.lol. Funny enough, I've done same research on Canada too, I'm also a graduate of Architecture, finished this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elo Victor-Ogbondah, A "Wrongfully Sacked" Total Staff Writes To Buhari For Help / Help!! His Boss Wants To Turn Him To A House Boy / Self-improvement : 10 Questions You Should Ask To Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.