Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes (87928 Views)

Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" / Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes / Cultists Rape Job Seekers In Imo And Took Their Nude Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by reedone: 12:12am On Jul 08, 2021
[left][/left]
Owlinrr:
Survivor?

Well I don't have anything to say but 5 days? I don't know why the news is looking somehow to me. What was the survivor doing while Kingsley was at work during the 5 days program?

Why would the survivor cooked indomitable sorry, indomie for Kingsley? Maybe it's part of the interview process sha.

On a serious note, if everything as said by the survivor and her restless sister is true about Kingsley, then I don't know what to say.........

Wait a minute, castrate Kingsley!

[quote author=Owlinrr post=103477415]Survivor?

Well I don't have anything to say but 5 days? I don't know why the news is looking somehow to me. What was the survivor doing while Kingsley was at work during the 5 days program?

Why would the survivor cooked [b]indomitable
sorry, indomie for Kingsley? Maybe it's part of the interview process sha.

On a serious note, if everything as said by the survivor and her restless sister is true about Kingsley, then I don't know what to say.........

Wait a minute, castrate Kingsley!

same thing running through my head
like how will someone be a survivor after 5 days
she cooked indomie?!
in his house?!
this was not an interview this was a having a good time for 5 days
but who are we to be bothered when we don't even know the man's statement!??
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by Yankee101: 12:13am On Jul 08, 2021
The country is hard, yes, but don't go to any man's house for anything. The aftermath is usually not worth it
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by Obynolee(f): 12:15am On Jul 08, 2021
Ganvic:
He will suffer for his crime

Did you see any crime there?,she was kidnapped for days and she is Cooking noodles?
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by Yankee101: 12:18am On Jul 08, 2021
If you want to relocate abroad and are a graduate I can guide you.

1. Write GRE, get a good score and then we'll apply for scholarships for you abroad
2. Convert your degree on WES
3. Get your admission, school sends I20, pay for SEIVIS and prepare for the F visa interview
4. Relocate to the US for studies
5. Get your OPT work authorization after graduation ( 1year for non sciences, 2 years for sciences)
6. Get a job sponsor for H1B
7. Get a job sponsor for Greencard

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by Kimjongun: 12:21am On Jul 08, 2021
Some people are weird, women are everywhere looking for husband to marry them, and yet we have people that do this?

He should be castrated
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by Nicerazor(m): 12:21am On Jul 08, 2021
Stop assuming nonsense bro, what’s wrong with y’all? Haba make una de get human feelings small small no be to de type rubbish just to gather likes on Nairaland. At times type with sense.
Duru9:
Castrate him please

In some cases it's not always rape
At times it's consensual sex
I can see a niqqa who failed to fulfill his promise after spreading the girl legs in different styles being accused by a bitter girl who felt she was used

Runs outta thread

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:29am On Jul 08, 2021
Etinosa1234:
Nigerians preying on people's desperation?

Not a new thing

And this so wrong. Sincerely
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by DrMuzungu(m): 12:33am On Jul 08, 2021
Ahhhh, these developers.
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by pek(m): 12:37am On Jul 08, 2021
Many things don't add up in the story
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by eshabys: 12:40am On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by pek(m): 12:40am On Jul 08, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
grin grin
Which kind yeye story did I just read?
He forced her to cook noodles for five days?
What else? He also forced her to wash his clothes and suck his preek.
I get he might have been deceiving her that she'll get the job as payment for her "services" But no way does this watery story sound like rape and kidnap!!
Thank God there is a sane person on this thread.
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by Chimeluv(f): 12:52am On Jul 08, 2021
Na jungle justice dey fit dis kind of people angry
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by jneutron4000: 12:58am On Jul 08, 2021
Kill the bast@rd
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by lexy2014: 2:02am On Jul 08, 2021
dingbang:
Just as we are going to be cursing this nigga, let us also not pity Chidimma who killed Ataga. Thank you.

What has d topic got to do with "chidinma who killed ataga"?
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by lexy2014: 2:04am On Jul 08, 2021
Duru9:
Castrate him please

In some cases it's not always rape
At times it's consensual sex
I can see a niqqa who failed to fulfill his promise after spreading the girl legs in different styles being accused by a bitter girl who felt she was used

Runs outta thread

How did arrive at ur conclusion? Did u witness what happened? Or do u usually practice such for u to have knowledge of these details?
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by mofresh(m): 2:15am On Jul 08, 2021
[size=8pt][ahakika o ri so.....you don talk your own....
ednut1:
Death sentence for people like this
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by mofresh(m): 2:19am On Jul 08, 2021
[size=8pt][huh!!!!!!killer tune ni......
........Mr judge you should have temper mercy with Johnson....oh sorry temper justice with mercy ....oh sorry how them take they talk am again self...lolx
jneutron4000:
Kill the bast@rd
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by cayorday89(m): 2:42am On Jul 08, 2021
dingbang:
Just as we are going to be cursing this nigga, let us also not pity Chidimma who killed Ataga. Thank you.
In as much as what they did is bad, there is no conparism in these cases and don't make it a gender issue cos when we look at it, it humans we are talking about here and lives are involved... In Chidinma's case, there is consent and two adults are involved before one out of greed or whatever it might be chose to take the other's life (something that could be avoided, it also does not mean chidinma is innocent or blameless) while in this case, he lured and forcefully carries out his evil plans and he could also have lured his fellow males also... Let's learn to treat each cases in isolation instead of towing the gender lines when human lives are involved.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by Handsum64: 2:47am On Jul 08, 2021
Ndi dot in a circle born criminals
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by spiralwedge(m): 3:04am On Jul 08, 2021
If they decide to withdraw this case, i am willing to personally file it again and push it till justice is served.
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by Vireani79: 3:23am On Jul 08, 2021
donprinyo:
Abomination. Despicable act. Investigations should be made and all culprits must be prosecuted according to the law.

All culprit ke
Dem done tell u say na one person
Wetin again
U wan follow join am as accomplice
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by Navalsadiq(m): 3:27am On Jul 08, 2021
Wahala for wetin be like
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by pacespot(m): 3:27am On Jul 08, 2021
While this act is condemnable, Nigerian ladies should stop falling quickly for anything that has to do with money. Just uploading a picture of yourself in a luxurious apartment on Facebook or Twitter is enough to get yourself flooded by these ladies nowadays. I suppose people don't realize it as of yet that women's desperation and lust for money has reached an epidemic proportion. There must have been a number of signs that the job advert is fake or even the interview invitation is suspicious, but trust Nigerian ladies to get blindfolded by the lure of money in the potential of getting the job. Why is it that most of the victims of these rogue job setups are women?

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by ThisTrend(f): 3:30am On Jul 08, 2021
Please, How Much Is The Transport Fare For Ilorin To Abk?

And where can I board?
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by Baba40(f): 3:42am On Jul 08, 2021
This one just lost his job....
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:44am On Jul 08, 2021
mightyhaze:
them suppose lock two of them for one cage to Savage themselves to their fill..each with his weapon of choice.

Chidimma with a loooong cleaver dorned in g strings and high heels, the guy with a pot of noodles , an itel phone and a peteri dangling from his waist like a zulu warrior

Very weird visualization! cheesy
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by Tomilola360: 3:59am On Jul 08, 2021
I wonder what our churches teaches these days.
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by planetx: 4:54am On Jul 08, 2021
So for the five days when he left for work she couldn't shout to attract attention? This story is somehow, and why would different ladies follow a strange man to his house to submit a CV.
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by annisy(f): 4:58am On Jul 08, 2021
The things some men do because of sex is worrisome
Re: Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes by Ojikutubaba: 5:08am On Jul 08, 2021
Ibo people and crime are like conjoined twins .Savages that's what they are .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide / Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.