Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See (861 Views)

Lagos-New York Flight Price Throwback: This Was Nigeria. What Do You Think Now? / Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by jasbur: 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
I'm from Australia and want to come visit when our borders open. What should I not miss in Nigeria? I'm not talking about tourist stuff, but actual places/events which will give me insight into the country. I'm particularly interested in the north, but I'll spend time in the south too. Be as general or specific as you please.

1 Share

Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by lilvicky68(m): 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Pls don't miss dog meat peppersoup..
Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by jasbur: 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
lilvicky68:
Pls don't miss dog meat peppersoup..

I've actually had dog in North Korea, it's not too bad

1 Like

Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by donbachi(m): 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good people.
Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by Cof1ex(m): 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Intelligent question that requires intelligent answer....
Firstly make sure you don't come empty handed.
Holla me when you come so that I can take you around, you know action speaks louder than words..
Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by jasbur: 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
donbachi:
Good people.

Do people tend to be friendlier in the north or the south? Are both the same?
Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by donbachi(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
jasbur:

Do people tend to be friendlier in the north or the south? Are both the same?
come first.
Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by lilvicky68(m): 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
jasbur:

Come and eat well prepared one here in Nigeria..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by ChiefSosa(m): 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mr. Jasper, let's exchange our bases: Come to Nigeria, while I go to Australia.
I have been exploring Nigeria all my life and now I'm tired. I don't want to explore again. The one I've explored is enough. It's your turn to come and explore.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by ChilamNk(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
Australia and their border..Covid is hitting em hard and they are not giving a loosed hands .

Hope u've had ur jab?

Cause we're not giving a loosed hands here too. You must have ur jab before using any transport system here grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by joefengzy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ojuju calabar
Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by Bifwoli: 12:01am On Jul 08, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Mr. Jasper, let's exchange our bases: Come to Nigeria, while I go to Australia.
I have been exploring Nigeria all my life and now I'm tired. I don't want to explore again. The one I've explored is enough. It's your turn to come and explore.
Are you sure you're not looking for greener pastures here? 1st go explore Angola, Somalia or Mauritania before going to Australia coz you haven't checked out your continent's backyard.
Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by sirp9898(m): 12:05am On Jul 08, 2021
Howmuch will u pay me to teach u what to do
Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by ChiefSosa(m): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2021
Bifwoli:
Are you sure you're not looking for greener pastures here? 1st go explore Angola, Somalia or Mauritania before going to Australia coz you haven't checked out your continent's backyard.
Luke 5v4:When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, “Put out into deep water, and let down the nets for a catch.”
Oga, I am only going into deep water(Australia) to let down my nets. Nothing much.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by ednut1(m): 12:29am On Jul 08, 2021
North Bring 150k dols along for your potential ransom
Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by Bifwoli: 1:57am On Jul 08, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Luke 5v4:When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, “Put out into deep water, and let down the nets for a catch.”
Oga, I am only going into deep water(Australia) to let down my nets. Nothing much.
Ok good for ya ,you have my blessings and my support.
Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by Ishilove: 2:27am On Jul 08, 2021
donbachi:
come first.
*chuckle*
Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by illicit(m): 3:04am On Jul 08, 2021
Come see the Atlantic and Lagos Lagoon

In Lagos, you will meet every type of Nigerian
Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by Kcitytv: 5:27am On Jul 08, 2021
Any time u are Ready to hit the road to North Nigeria hala at me, I will show you round
Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by jasbur: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2021
Kcitytv:
Any time u are Ready to hit the road to North Nigeria hala at me, I will show you round

Mashallah brother I will email you now

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by Kcitytv: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
jasbur:

Mashallah brother I will email you now
okay
Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by Parkflash(f): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2021
You can check out the Matsirga waterfalls AKA River Wonderful in Kaduna State
Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by Demeguy: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
jasbur:
I'm from Australia and want to come visit when our borders open. What should I not miss in Nigeria? I'm not talking about tourist stuff, but actual places/events which will give me insight into the country. I'm particularly interested in the north, but I'll spend time in the south too. Be as general or specific as you please.
. Don't fail to visit Akwa lbom State, it's located in the South South geopolitical zone. It's the cleanest state and relatively peaceful, beautiful ladies and infrastructures, come enjoy wink
Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by AUTOCRATIC(m): 6:31am On Jul 21, 2021
jasbur:
you may hardly get a good response here but I will advise you come to Lagos for security reasons,north is not secure for now..their many places to visit in Lagos,Lagos is not far from ogun state where you can visit olumo rock,Ake palace and some other places.In all,Lagos is more secure for a first time foreigner.
Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by Originalsly: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2021
jasbur:

Hmmm .... how did you get to enter that locked country?... and you really have liver to eat their "dog soup" or whatever.... is it their national dish?... they really be drooling for that dish. I just can't stomach the far fetching aroma... rather be smelling a dead dog.... yes... that bad to me.

@ topic ..... no input!
Re: I Want To Visit Nigeria - What Must I See by djfabmusik(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2021
If you want to enjoy your stay visit port Harcourt, Rivers State, it's in the south. We have very nice meal especially Bole and Fish, there are several places to visit like the pleasure park, Genesis cinema, port have club etc. You can as well email to take you through the journey when you come.

(1) (Reply)

Inside The World's Largest Lake Village! Ganvie (video/picture) / Help Me, Am Lost / Can I Use My Opay Statement For Visa Application Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.