Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder (37976 Views)

Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) / I Found It Difficult Taking Public Buses After I Became Famous - Abiola Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by BSsniffer: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
After pussy hustling to get all they want they lie stupid lies about how they struggled. Congratulations but stop the lies already. Nigerian girls have been busted already. Small girl big God crew

I understand, you've encountered failure soo much that it's hard not for you to believe that anyone can make it from the ground up legitimately. But even if she used pussy to get her MSc, isn't it the same pussy that your mum has? Why didn't she use it to hustle her way out of poverty? Lol, even pussy hustling ain't easy.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by seyz91(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
cheesy
SoftP:
All this motivational speakers, dem don come again
Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by twilliamx(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
After pussy hustling to get all they want they lie stupid lies about how they struggled. Congratulations but stop the lies already. Nigerian girls have been busted already. Small girl big God crew

You are a fooooooooolll

1 Like

Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by seyz91(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
cheesy you no lie
PrinceMajestic:

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by davidtemi(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
It's from actress to masters degree holder jare
Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by airminem(f): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
Poverty is a big blow

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by luluman: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
SoftP:
All this motivational speakers, dem don come again
Big lie
Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by Ashirioluwa: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Congratulations to you girl. This lady already established herself in the movie industry so adding master degree in public administration to her education qualifications is a plus.

Public administration is among the list of courses I will advise my junior ones not to go for here in Nigeria. It is not marketable unless you know someone who can help you. Don’t get me wrong some guys still able to secure jobs after graduation with or without help from anyone.

Public administration
Marketing
Language (Yoruba / Igbo / Hausa)
Political science
Geography
Sociology and anthropology

About 70% of unemployed youths have degree in one of these courses listed above. This course is not marketable here in Nigeria or abroad.
Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by Kewtt: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
She was invited to the pussy hustle thingy but vexed and left as she wasn't interested..... According to her
Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by ghettochild(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
I dont know why celebs have turned Street gawking to something bad in this our Nigeria... if she had grown up in saner climes.. I would have agreed that it was bad...
I did hawk too...
Not because I was forced to or cos of condition.
I deliberately told my mum I want to kiri..when I see other kids doing that
It was more of a curiosity thing for me..
She didn't want me to... I insisted n even neighbours at the market told my mum to let me..
And boy I did enjoyed it..
Cos I was making extra cash adding my own 5 naira or 10naira.. this was back in the early 90s at Alayabiagba market in Ajegunle..
Majority of my customers where prostitutes who hardly leave their place of hustle..
That sure didn't stop my ambition..
Las Las I still go Babcock university..
So make all this celebs stop making hawking sound like it's a bad thing..
Even in saner climes... they do door to door marketing

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by Memocc: 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Chei
Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by Fashsilo(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Congrat motivational speaker
Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by karnap(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
doing the same here,work and school and one day I will testify too,may God help we that don't have sponsored on education.
amen
Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by peculiar2233: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
McLizbae:
Make up no kuku allow me recognize her... Congratulations o!
grin

Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by Michealscofield(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrinceMajestic:

Like your deranged sister

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by AuroraB(f): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
McLizbae:
Make up no kuku allow me recognize her... Congratulations o!
Was on my mind! Don't think I know her undecided
Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by PrinceMajestic: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Michealscofield:

Like your deranged sister
shut up bitch
Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by raury28: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2021

Very strong jo..way 30,000.mah and 40,000.mah power.bank available for your Android, iphones, tablets and type C port laptops.

Charges your phone up to 10times + and other devices simultaneously.

Same day delivery (Lagos )
Calls / Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4

Screenshot when you see this...
Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by Goldbw122(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Well congratulation, it is not easy, when you still finish your master you won't get the job you require for you will still go back to the hustling life again that is how it is in Nigeria except you have the connection .. and it is not easy.
Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by BetExpert: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Congratulations fine geh! He don do. Time to drop pussy for the boys grin
Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
I know a silent Billionaire who sold stuff on the streets of Lagos before he graduated and got a job in an oil company.

I also sold snacks in Abuja before I graduated and I thank God for where I am today.

We plenty, my Dear.

Even Osimhen told his own story some time ago.

Most successful people in Nigeria are the same, because this country no just favour pipu wey no dey politics.
Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by emmancecute(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
I don't think this Lady is a pussy hunter like her peers.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by Michealscofield(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
shut up bitch

Hit me a nerve grin

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by Agugbadin: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Everybody dey form street hawker, all this our yeyebirities sef, nah so hushpuppi tell us his own, we have seen how it ended grin grin
Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by GThunder: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nigerian celebrities were always suffering when they were not yet celebrities
Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by McLizbae: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
AuroraB:
Was on my mind! Don't think I know her undecided

I had to go find who she really is with the name on google to be sure she's the yoruba movie actress.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder by McLizbae: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
peculiar2233:

grin

Thank you. I had to Google her name to be sure she really is who I thought she is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Carrying Asisat Oshoala (Photo) / Chidinma And Banky W Record New Song In The Studio (Pics) / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Football Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.