Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

What Are The Requirements Needed To Travel To Cotonou? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Requirements Needed To Travel To Cotonou? (259 Views)

20 Unbelievable Ways Cotonou Is Different From Lagos (Pictures) / What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements Needed To Travel To Cotonou? by iamgenius(m): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2021
Hello guys.

Please, I want someone who traveled to the republic of Benin after the pandemic to put me through the process on how to get there.

I want information travelling through ABC or any other standard transport company. Where to board, how to pay for the trip and the documents needed before leaving Nigeria.

It's urgent please.

Thanks.
Re: What Are The Requirements Needed To Travel To Cotonou? by ChiefSosa(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2021
You're a genius, you should be able to figure it out.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Avoid Travel/ Motion Sickness / Top 5 Famous Markets In Nigeria And What They Are Famous For / Five People Reported Missing In Taraba Boat Mishap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.