Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? (16435 Views)

Visiting Nigeria For The First Time In 2 Years, Any Advice / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / 15 Things Foreigners Need To Know Before Visiting Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 29, 2018
My woman is currently in Greece right now and I am in Nigeria so she want us to get married in Nigeria before we can do the needful. Can somebody tell me what is the requirement for her to come here in my country.

Please, Nairalander kiss

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 29, 2018
Uncle lalasticlala
Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:18am On Jun 29, 2018
She will get her passport.
She will go to the Nigeria embassy in Greece, pay the visa fee to get a visa to Nigeria.
You will write a Letter of Invitation stating where she will stay when she comes and how you will take care of your visitor.
Also stating her arrival and departure date.
She will buy her ticket.
You will scanned and send her the bio-data page of your Nigerian passport .... that's all i remember at this point.

All the best bro.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 29, 2018
I hope she's not an ancestor undecided

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68919368:
She will get her passport.
Go to the Nigeria embassy in Greece, pay the visa fee to get a visa to Nigeria.
You will write a Letter of Invitation stating where she will stay when she comes and how you will take care of your visitor.
Also stating her arrival and departure date.
She will buy her ticket..... that's all i remember at this point.

All the best bro.
Thanks bro. God bless you

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 29, 2018
Saviour22:
I hope she's not an ancestor undecided
Better than suffering with you here in Nigeria. Leader of tomorrow my foot

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 29, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Better than suffering with you here in Nigeria. Leader of tomorrow my foot
what did I do now undecided

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by hisgrace090: 4:05am On Jun 29, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
My woman is currently in Greece right now and I am in Nigeria so she want us to get married in Nigeria before we can do the needful. Can somebody tell me what is the requirement for her to come here in my country and marry me fast.

Please, Nairalander kiss

Never you over rush things.

Wish you success!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by dingbang(m): 4:06am On Jun 29, 2018
Lmao...

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 29, 2018
hisgrace090:

Never you over rush things.

Wish you success!!!
Advise me please

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:51am On Jun 29, 2018
grin

Is she a greek? cheesy

I don't think so ppol from European countries need a visa to go to Ng but still she can double check online juz to make sure her entry is legal in ur country.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by pyyxxaro: 4:57am On Jun 29, 2018
Pls tell her to come with her younger sister or friend

so that i cud also marry any of them once they come sad

This country don tire person , i dont want Rapture to meet me here in Nigeria cry

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 29, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Pls tell her to come with her younger sister or friend

so that i cud also marry any of them once they come sad

This country don tire person , i dont want Rapture to meet me here in Nigeria cry
Ok bro

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Is she a greek? cheesy

I don't think so ppol from European countries need a visa to go to Ng but still she can double check online juz to make sure her entry is legal in ur country.
Thanks sis
Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:12am On Jun 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Is she a greek? cheesy

Even Americans require visa to come to Nigeria, our embassy over there is making yanga now!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Lalas247(f): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2018
she will need a Visa!
letter of invitation ...
she will pay for the visa at the Nigerian embassy in Greece ... takes about 5 working days..

also you will have to send her photo copy of your passport the part with your picture...
also some proof you are dating ...or indication you want to get married..

that's it really smiley
thank me later

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by eluquenson(m): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2018
Visit Nigeria immigration site

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Applying For Nigerian Passport Reissue In Us / Kaduna Boat Accident: Five Students Feared Dead / Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.