Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Messi is a disgrace for mocking yerry mina this shows messi is a wicked person - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi is a disgrace for mocking yerry mina this shows messi is a wicked person (1638 Views)

Celta Vigo striker, Mina Jailed For 4 Years Over Sexual Abuse. Club suspends him / Barcelona Apologize For Mocking Real Betis In A Tweet / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi is a disgrace for mocking yerry mina this shows messi is a wicked person by kenzysmith: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Messi mocked his ex Barcelona teammate Yerry Mina after He missed his penalty against Argentina in Copa America Semi Final.
Messi himself being in that situation (missing the penalty) and still mocking the opponent who was his ex teammate went so un noticed in the media. You will hardly see any post on social media pages. Imagine if this was Cristiano Ronaldo ?
Imagine if Cristiano mocked his Real Madrid teammates like Bale or Modric ? Oh wait, Cristiano refused to celebrate in last Euros when his team went through. He said and I quote, "How can I celebrate when my brother is crying".
On the contrary I saw many fanpages and even many big Football pages presenting this "Messi mocking Mina" as a glory thing, as an act of passion.
This good boy image of Messi is so vague and I have no idea why Cristiano is still the "bad boy" of Football. Cristiano received hatred which I am sure no other footballer can stand to.
At last, I hope Messi fans will cheer this much only if some other player will mock Messi after his miss and won't start abusing him.
Football is a game of passion, I do understand that but many of you wanted us to post this, so here we are.
#Alpha

2 Likes

Re: Messi is a disgrace for mocking yerry mina this shows messi is a wicked person by nosiebaba(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
You that is not a wicked person, how your life?

9 Likes

Re: Messi is a disgrace for mocking yerry mina this shows messi is a wicked person by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:45am On Jul 09, 2021
nosiebaba:
You that is not a wicked person, how your life?
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Messi is a disgrace for mocking yerry mina this shows messi is a wicked person by paulolee(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2021
mock him as how?? dt arrongant yerry mina always rush to dance n mock his opponet whenever he scores showing lack of respect to them n messi simply asked him, why cant he go n dance when he missed n u called it mocking?
u also forgot dt minna isnt a barca player again n dt was why he kept on clashing n exchanging words with leo all through that game n dts wasa total disrespect coming from d young lad..

6 Likes

Re: Messi is a disgrace for mocking yerry mina this shows messi is a wicked person by Tobichuks08: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2021
You are very correct, the thing be say anything negativity or positivity that involves Ronaldo will always sell more than anything messi
The media knows this.

1 Like

Re: Messi is a disgrace for mocking yerry mina this shows messi is a wicked person by kenzysmith: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
paulolee:
mock him as how?? dt arrongant yerry mina always rush to dance n mock his opponet whenever he scores showing lack of respect to them n messi simply asked him, why cant he go n dance when he missed n u called it mocking?
u also forgot dt minna isnt a barca player again n dt was why he kept on clashing n exchanging words with leo all through that game n dts wasa total disrespect coming from d young lad..
oga stop supporting rubbish messi acted childish with what he said when Mina lost the pk, he is a brand for crying out loud Cristiano won't do that

2 Likes

Re: Messi is a disgrace for mocking yerry mina this shows messi is a wicked person by Kingcalls: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
paulolee:

Truth no de ur system

2 Likes

Re: Messi is a disgrace for mocking yerry mina this shows messi is a wicked person by paulolee(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kingcalls:

Truth no de ur system
DTS ur opinion....if u watch dt game, u would see mina exchanging words with messi whenever both clash...dts nothing because mina isnt a big star abi?

2 Likes

Re: Messi is a disgrace for mocking yerry mina this shows messi is a wicked person by DareyFortified: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
kenzysmith:
Messi mocked his ex Barcelona teammate Yerry Mina after He missed his penalty against Argentina in Copa America Semi Final.
Messi himself being in that situation (missing the penalty) and still mocking the opponent who was his ex teammate went so un noticed in the media. You will hardly see any post on social media pages. Imagine if this was Cristiano Ronaldo ?
Imagine if Cristiano mocked his Real Madrid teammates like Bale or Modric ? Oh wait, Cristiano refused to celebrate in last Euros when his team went through. He said and I quote, "How can I celebrate when my brother is crying".
On the contrary I saw many fanpages and even many big Football pages presenting this "Messi mocking Mina" as a glory thing, as an act of passion.
This good boy image of Messi is so vague and I have no idea why Cristiano is still the "bad boy" of Football. Cristiano received hatred which I am sure no other footballer can stand to.
At last, I hope Messi fans will cheer this much only if some other player will mock Messi after his miss and won't start abusing him.
Football is a game of passion, I do understand that but many of you wanted us to post this, so here we are.
#Alpha

Something I still don't understand about you Ronaldo fans is your great hatred towards Messi. You didn't state how Colombia players tried their very best to injure Messi on the pitch to the extend blood was coming out of his leg. You didn't state the fact that before yerry mina played his own penalty, a Colombia player danced and mocked Argentina goal keeper after scoring his own penalty. Which was the reason Messi said what he said after yerry mina loses his. But of course your are busy hating the guy. Anyway I hope Messi wins this Copa America and you Ronaldo fans will have nothing to argue on again.

5 Likes

Re: Messi is a disgrace for mocking yerry mina this shows messi is a wicked person by Yohans(m): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
He mocked him because Yerrey Mina was dancing when Uruguay lost to Columbia in penalty shot out and Luis Suarez was his former team mate too.

4 Likes

Re: Messi is a disgrace for mocking yerry mina this shows messi is a wicked person by OJEEMAH(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Op wan make front page by all means that's why he's been creating irrelevant topics. The spotlight is always on Ronaldo because he likes too much attention.
Re: Messi is a disgrace for mocking yerry mina this shows messi is a wicked person by kenzysmith: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
DareyFortified:

Something I still don't understand about you Ronaldo fans is your great hatred towards Messi. You didn't state how Colombia players tried their very best to injure Messi on the pitch to the extend blood was coming out of his leg. You didn't state the fact that before yerry mina played his own penalty, a Colombia player danced and mocked Argentina goal keeper after scoring his own penalty. Which was the reason Messi said what he said after yerry mina loses his. But of course your are busy hating the guy. Anyway I hope Messi wins this Copa America and you Ronaldo fans will have nothing to argue on again.
he should win d world cup cops is not enough

(1) (Reply)

Will Yak Move To Everton Be As Successful As His Previous Clubs In Pl / Eagles List For Botswana, Zambia Friendlies Out This Week! / Samuel Eto'o Is The Africa Highest Paid Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.