Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Nnadi Kingsley: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She’ll Return In 3 Years- Husband (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nnadi Kingsley: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She’ll Return In 3 Years- Husband (video) (50857 Views)

Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church / Russian Star Says She’ll Have Sex With Scientists Who Finds The Vaccine / Juliet Mgborukwe Hitting Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnadi Kingsley: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She’ll Return In 3 Years- Husband (video) by OLESCO(f): 3:11am On Jul 10, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
angry
There are three stages of grief.

This young man is still stuck in the first. The earlier you step out of it, the better for you bro.

She is gone and buried. He should also be taken to a psychiatric hospital. His brain need to be checked. U never can tell.

There are rather seven stages of grief
Shock and denial
Pain and guilt
Anger and bargaining
Depression
Adjustment
Working through
Acceptance and hope

Probably, he is just trying to adjust from the depression stage .......... Anything to give him hope

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Kingsley: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She’ll Return In 3 Years- Husband (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:37am On Jul 10, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
angry
There are three stages of grief.

This young man is still stuck in the first. The earlier you step out of it, the better for you bro.

She is gone and buried. He should also be taken to a psychiatric hospital. His brain need to be checked. U never can tell.
I was wanting to believe that the guy wanted to trend his wife’s name once more, until I saw your comment.
If that is the case, he might be stuck in that stage for three more years before he can start to recover..
Re: Nnadi Kingsley: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She’ll Return In 3 Years- Husband (video) by elmodee7(m): 6:21am On Jul 10, 2021
Ada tupac
Re: Nnadi Kingsley: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She’ll Return In 3 Years- Husband (video) by Stanleyq: 7:00am On Jul 10, 2021
This is because, he wanna remarry in 3 years and take de one to replace Ada,
Re: Nnadi Kingsley: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She’ll Return In 3 Years- Husband (video) by BonPatrick(m): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2021
Lol you are so funny
lilvicky68:
Na only two things fit cause this kind statement.. bad weed or kolo..

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Kingsley: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She’ll Return In 3 Years- Husband (video) by omoyeni37: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2021
I can relate, when my elder brother died in 2001, i just couldn't believe he's gone, so painful.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion / Basketmouth Takes A Shot At Skiibii For "Faking" His Death (photo) / 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.