Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Hafiz Lecky Of Lecky Konsult Pls Refund My 50,000 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hafiz Lecky Of Lecky Konsult Pls Refund My 50,000 (1616 Views)

Where Is Hafiz Lecky - Wanted Alive! / Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria / This Is The Reason I Had To Quit My #50,000 Monthly Salary Job: Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hafiz Lecky Of Lecky Konsult Pls Refund My 50,000 by eleameh: 3:48pm On May 10, 2011
hi guys,

the guy Lecky is extremely cunning and fraudulent. i have defended him in the past but from what my friends and i have experienced in his hands. its only God that can rescue us from the hands of this marketers. his strategy is that he tries to advertise in success digest and other platforms with the view of getting newbies who will fall for his antics.
sometimes in january 2009 i paid the sum of 50,000 into his account to help me setup two sites which he did not. i pressurized him and after 3 months he claimed to have opened realestatespinners.com and careerroot.com for me.if u check now u will see that this sites are no loner been hosted. i never believed those site were for me cos he never gave me access to them. Mr lecky is so crafty that all the old numbers we know him with are no longer going.
fortunately my wife's background is law enforcement and she has vowed to track him down. the lesson to learn from all this is that there is no free money anywhere as Lecky claims in his jobvacancyoption site. someone once told me that lecky scams a few and helps a few but the bottom line is that he is taking advantage of the jobless nigerian youth. the day of reckoning is at hand.

henry from abuja

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy! / Itech Farms Is Recruiting / SHL Test:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.