Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria (6640 Views)

Fohow International Is Recruiting! / Where Is Hafiz Lecky - Wanted Alive! / Hafiz Lecky Of Lecky Konsult Pls Refund My 50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by sarahgolok: 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2010
Lecky Konsult International a company with Data Center In United Kingdom and United States is recruiting Nigerian Graduates in all Fields OND, HND, BSC And MSC submit your CV to leckykonsult@gmail.com

For Lecky Konsult International LTD
www.leckykonsultinternational.com
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by mizztee234: 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2010
Fellow nairalanders, this is a fraud. Please take a look at this http://www.jobvacancyoption.com/setup.html
He is asking people for 25k. Be careful people
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by afrobaby(f): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2010
thx mizztee234
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by eleameh123: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2010
mizztee234
its obvious u did not undestand wat u read; the 25k has no bearing to the advertised job vacancy by sarahgold.
pls exhaust all the available findings u need to do before u label somebody a fraud.
there are online materials that shows the contrary.
take care
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by fabileh: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2010
I think there are an e-commerce company and I am sure they have said you have to pay to get a Job, what I just found out is that they are also into internet business and are willing to help Nigerians who are interested in starting their own business.

We should learn to digest information well, I was priviledge to be in London recently and My God those guys prefer empowerment rather than justle for three jobs a day. Only the Naija guys and gals do that. Empowerment is also a key.

At least you know what happened to the banker recently, most of them who do not know of any other business have to stay at home until they finish spending their reserve afterall I am sure no bank is recruiting at the moment
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by fabileh: 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2010
Hope the message was passed ,
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by mensahdupe: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2010
You Know Nigerians Can be very Difficult People even when they are JOBLESS!!!
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by mizztee234: 1:27am On Feb 08, 2010
It is either Mr Lecky has multiple aliases on NL or lots of u are in on this scam. Did you read the "About us" or "Contact us" section of the site posted by OP at all? If you did, Is it similar to the information in the link i provided?

Link 1: Lecky Scam is based in the U.S

My Link: Mr Lecky is apparently based in nigeria, worked in Abj, provided a nigerian bank acct and mobile numbers.
further proof http://www.jobvacancyoption.com/register.html

You lot will peharps say "what if he works for them?" Well Mr Lecky claims he started his business and what Mr Lecky claims to do is very different from what is on the website.
Let's not forget Mr Lecky quoted the same website as his official website address in the first link i provided.

It is so obvious this is a scam.
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by sarahgolok: 3:22am On Feb 25, 2010
mizztee234, did you go to school at all

You must be one of those jobless frustrated Nigerian out there, you better find a job in Annakondas new portfolio because you just talk from the four axis of your mouth
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by ilecky: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2010
abi
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by sarahgolok: 1:36am On Apr 06, 2010
Nigerians lack seeking for knowledge, most of them are glued to 9-5 jobs
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by ringofGod: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2010
fraud!! get a life,
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by ubebemoses: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2010
This is an interesting topic and perhaps we should do a little investigation. The website www.leckykonsultinternational.com is a webhosting site based in the UK. Apparently there is no career opening on the site so there is no way we can know what positions are open. How can we know what we are applying for Anyway, let us ask the following questions.

(1) Is Lecky Konsult International recruiting staff for their web hosting?
(2) Are the job openings based in Nigeria or in the UK
(3) What positions are open in this comapy
(4) Has anyone been called for an interview with Lecky Konsult International Ltd.
(5) Has anybody received a mail from the email address that was supplied to collect applications and CV's
(6) If any mail has been received what was the content of the emails

If anyone can come up with answers to these questions we should well be on our way to solving this riddle.

Anyhow, there is nothing wrong with advertising an emplowerment opportunity. It is best practice however to state it as it is rather than misleading the public. I am sure people will like to be empowered to make money. But nobody will appreciate his or her sensibilities being abused. After all we are educated.
Thanks.
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by samoks(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2010
My fellow Nairalanders, you all have missed a point on this issue, With all the websites linked to Hafiz Lecky, have you noticed that there is no single office address? In all the contact us pages, he asked people to fill forms and call phone numbers,

If he is upright and genuine, he should put his physical office address for us to see and locate. And before i forget, all those that have been supporting this Hafiz of a guy, can you please tell us where his office is? This is the only way to show you have a physical presence here in Naija.

Said my own oooooo
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by samoks(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2010
@ilecky,@saragolok,@mizztee234, and @mensahdupe

Can you guys please tell us why hafiz lecky was banned from warrior forum? These are signs that he is a BIG SCAM DOGGGGGGG
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by UKman37(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2010
leckyconsultinternational.com is an established company and has nothing to do with leckyconsult@gmail.com.

he is using the name an established company to defraud people.
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by amyliajane(f): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2010
@topics

i really have taken time to view every body's comments on this issue and i thank God that i stumbled on this topic, pls for those of you who are thinking of doing business with hafiz lecky pls pls and pls i beg you in the name of God, dont try it as i have done business with him and i was badly burnt. i was looking for an online business to do (blogging) and i stumbled upon his post, i took the risk and the resultant effect was devastating as i kept on sending money to him for one thing or the other, and i also want to state here that i know him in person, i have seen him, pls guys be ver very careful, i believe a word is enough for the wise
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by MORPHYLEE: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2010
Thanks for your concern.At list you have set Millions of Niger free.
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by Ihategirls(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2010
His name is Hafiz lecky and hes is always advertising making money online on the guardian newspaper. Nigerians beware, Don't get scammed.
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by amyliajane(f): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2010
those who have ears let them hear, a word is enough for the wise
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by adamushaibu(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2010
Good day Nlanders,

i know lecky, he has good intentions but his challenge is poor customer care

He has too many project at hand/things to do, instead of employing people

to handle his customer's complain, he want to do every thing by himself.

i have done business with him & their is no problem.

please Lecky i want u to respond to the above allegations. Thanks
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by amyliajane(f): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2010
wat does he want to come here to say, let him come now, let me wash him angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by samoks(m): 12:35am On Oct 06, 2010
amyliajane:

@topics

i really have taken time to view every body's comments on this issue and i thank God that i stumbled on this topic, pls for those of you who are thinking of doing business with hafiz lecky pls pls and pls i beg you in the name of God, dont try it as i have done business with him and i was badly burnt. i was looking for an online business to do (blogging) and i stumbled upon his post, i took the risk and the resultant effect was devastating as i kept on sending money to him for one thing or the other, and i also want to state here that i know him in person, i have seen him, pls guys be ver very careful, i believe a word is enough for the wise

@amyliajane, Please do you know his office address? I paid him 10,500 for the advert he placed in SDE about getting people 200Euros in 30 days. This is 65 days now since i paid, but he has not earned me a dime, Please if anyone know his office address, let me have it here.

Amyliajane, thanks alot for the info,
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by amyliajane(f): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2010
@samoks,
am really so sorry about your loss, the main reason i had to reply to this topic was because it came up and i happen to know the person, as at the time i had dealings with him, he didnt have an office, the person claiming to know him very well that even pasted his picture should tell us where he has his office located cause i doubt if he even has an office now.
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by UKman37(m): 9:59am On Oct 06, 2010
he is probably working his scams from some internet cafe
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by samoks(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2010
UKman37:

he is probably working his scams from some internet cafe

I have every reason to believe it. Though he shows us photos of himself and the owner of SDE. I am not a guru in graphics, but i know what photoshop can do with photos. He can probably insert himself in the mist of people, Have you seen his latest advert on facebook?
I am sure unsuspecting Nigerians will fall prey to him,

amyliajane:

@samoks,
am really so sorry about your loss, the main reason i had to reply to this topic was because it came up and i happen to know the person, as at the time i had dealings with him, he didnt have an office, the person claiming to know him very well that even pasted his picture should tell us where he has his office located cause i doubt if he even has an office now.

I am sure he is a Ghost worker, he is not reliable. I just called him and complained once more, guess his response,

He says he does not believe my claims, he says i must have withdrawn the funds from google adsense. Can you imagine,
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by papihand: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2010
Well incase you don't know Long engineering Oil and Gas has vacancies

http://www.nigerianvacancies.com/2010/10/dorman-long-engineering-oil-and-gas-job.html

grin
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by ikegil: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2010
this looks farbish. who did this men thats really interesting
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by MKOLtearn: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2010
I feel I should say one or two things here about my experience with Lecky Konsult International,owned by Mr. Hafiz Lecky.
My experience with him is pathetic and frightening to say the least. Yes, the guy knows the internet stuff - especially adsense - but he has no integrity and extremely poor customer service. I absolutely cannot recommend him to anybody after what I went thro; 5 months back!

What he and his team do is to set up the same ''very useless'' websites to as many Nigerians as possible while they will only change the domain name. These websites are not hacker-proof and have poor, overcrowded graphics that even world renowned internet marketers like Erwin Chia, Corey Lewis will never make a dime from these pathetic websites in the next 100 yrs!!! And you would have paid N10,500 or even N15,000! When you tell him that the site has not earned anything for the past months, he will ask you to go to paid version by ordering articles. But this also will not work and he now tells you to start spamming social network media. This works partially and you earn a few cents. When you complain that the amount earned cannot even feed a dog, he again asks you for money to drive traffic to your site. This works fine, but at the end of the day, Google disables your account fiam!! And you start calling and calling him for refund all to no avail.

I got fed up of calling him and had to resign myself to fate after losing almost N50K and my account of $200 was disabled. My account was actually disabled twice!!!

But the thing is, contrary to all his Guardian Newspaper claims of '', a potential $1500 - $2500 monthly'' Lecky himself has never earned a monthly check of $1000 from Google! I hereby challenge him to contradict my assertion by replying with an attached copy of his Google check for $1000 Of course, he has no such checks!!

The guy has zero integrity and very horrible customer service. And this also goes for his team of Gbenga, Obodo Onuwa, Jesse and one silly ''amoeba'' lady called Comfort. They are all one and the same set of cheaters!!

I was later introduced to Abayomi Aje and I can tell the difference. Abayomi knows the stuff and he has 100% integrity as he does not promise what he cannot deliver.

For those looking for Lecky's address, I'm told that he has moved from the Olalowo Shopping Complex, Ipaja to a new office at Abule Egba at a new petrol station called Petroleum Managers. I'm actually surprised that Sunny Ojeagbase, CEO, SDE rates him so high. But guys, be careful - CAVEAT EMPTOR!
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by samoks(m): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2010
MKO_Ltearn:

I feel I should say one or two things here about my experience with Lecky Konsult International,owned by Mr. Hafiz Lecky.
My experience with him is pathetic and frightening to say the least. Yes, the guy knows the internet stuff - especially adsense - but he has no integrity and extremely poor customer service. I absolutely cannot recommend him to anybody after what I went thro; 5 months back!

What he and his team do is to set up the same ''very useless'' websites to as many Nigerians as possible while they will only change the domain name. These websites are not hacker-proof and have poor, overcrowded graphics that even world renowned internet marketers like Erwin Chia, Corey Lewis will never make a dime from these pathetic websites in the next 100 yrs!!! And you would have paid N10,500 or even N15,000! When you tell him that the site has not earned anything for the past months, he will ask you to go to paid version by ordering articles. But this also will not work and he now tells you to start spamming social network media. This works partially and you earn a few cents. When you complain that the amount earned cannot even feed a dog, he again asks you for money to drive traffic to your site. This works fine, but at the end of the day, Google disables your account fiam!! And you start calling and calling him for refund all to no avail.

I got fed up of calling him and had to resign myself to fate after losing almost N50K and my account of $200 was disabled. My account was actually disabled twice!!!

But the thing is, contrary to all his Guardian Newspaper claims of '', a potential $1500 - $2500 monthly'' Lecky himself has never earned a monthly check of $1000 from Google! I hereby challenge him to contradict my assertion by replying with an attached copy of his Google check for $1000 Of course, he has no such checks!!

The guy has zero integrity and very horrible customer service. And this also goes for his team of Gbenga, Obodo Onuwa, Jesse and one silly ''amoeba'' lady called Comfort. They are all one and the same set of cheaters!!

I was later introduced to Abayomi Aje and I can tell the difference. Abayomi knows the stuff and he has 100% integrity as he does not promise what he cannot deliver.

For those looking for Lecky's address, I'm told that he has moved from the Olalowo Shopping Complex, Ipaja to a new office at Abule Egba at a new petrol station called Petroleum Managers. I'm actually surprised that Sunny Ojeagbase, CEO, SDE rates him so high. But guys, be careful - CAVEAT EMPTOR!

Please what is the exact address, I cannot let him go free,
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by samoks(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2010
Hey guys, I had a chat with him on Facebook today, Sunday 24th Oct.2010. He apologized for the delay and told me they had some challenges. He also asked me to come to his office @ Petrol managers, Ebule Egba on Saturday. I will be there this coming Saturday, and after that, i will inform you guys on his status.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / Glo Recruitment 2008 / Massive Job Recruitment At The Lagos State Health Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.