Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? (15140 Views)

What Can A Person Do With A Third Class Degree? / Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? / Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option - Vincent Adeoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by iamyemiakins(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2021
Gaining admission into any tertiary institution comes with much expectations from an undergraduate student and his/her sponsors. Expectations like graduating with a first class honours degree, coming out as the best graduating student of the Department/Faculty/Institution etc.

As the journey begins, the work begins to achieve the goal of being the best in the academic pursuit, but in some cases the student can start realizing that he/she isn't really up to the task of being a first class student after getting to a certain level with different challenges which can lead to the student settling for whatever comes his/her way.

So, at what level in the University did you realize that you won't be graduating with a first class degree?

3 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by iamyemiakins(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2021
School na scam and who school help people, please avoid this thread! grin

14 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Tolexander: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2021
During the orientation before we started lecture, when I saw how pretty manyof my female coursemates were

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by iamyemiakins(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Tolexander:
During the orientation before we started lecture, when I saw how pretty manyof my female coursemates were
The future is female lootọ.

Since ur pretty female coursemates already determined ur future in the institution grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Mogadishuu: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
3rd week of resumption as a new intake ....100 first semester

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by iamyemiakins(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mogadishuu:
3rd week of resumption as a new intake ....100 first semester
What brought about that?
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by iamyemiakins(m): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Tosinhannah99:
On the day I was graduating

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Pk01(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
The very first day
.. I saw my admission letter... Maths/sta...
Baba no Sabi anything maths... Cgp just dey drop anyhow... On God Sha!

28 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by iamyemiakins(m): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pk01:
The very first day
.. I saw my admission letter... Maths/sta...
Baba no Sabi anything maths... Cgp just dey drop anyhow... On God Sha!
What level are you now?
How are you pushing through since you no sabi anything MTH?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Pk01(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
iamyemiakins:

What level are you now?
How are you pushing through since you no sabi anything MTH?
3l..baba just the get E. The pass dey go.. With only two c.o's we move!

18 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Newusername(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Well, I can still make the first class tho. Just that my first year in school is "On God". I hope to work harder in the subsequent years.

5 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Isobug: 7:35am On Aug 23, 2021
Pk01:
3l..baba just the get E. The pass dey go.. With only two c.o's we move!
Don't give up bro....it can only get better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Stubborngirl: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
After year first semester result show grin grin

Say No To Eye Problems

https://kingsmedics.com/local-foods-in-nigeria-that-are-good-for-the-eye/

1 Like

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by kenzysmith: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
During my main stream at all nation university Accra Ghana when I saw my collegue solving a question with 3 full scarf paper and I have gotten my answer at just half page then I heard d lecturer screaming don't just give me the answer break down to the minimum level that when I realize ist class is far from me.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin
Honestly,my first semester result that year almost make me quit school.....

8 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by catice(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
E no Tay at all... Right from 100L grin

5 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Brandonx(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Here to read lies!
Even whilst in high school I already knew first class isn’t for me and I turned out just fine.
Me that like enjoyment.

13 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
200lv first semester

I swear nah so I go night class like mad for 100lv but as time goes on, my zeal start to dey drop. Nah 400lv I dey now... I sha dey nuture my 2.1 like boiler , make he no drop.

21 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Suspect33(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
100l

Wrote igbo language in my GS courses when I'm not igbo, that was a bold F

2nd Semester, forgot books and focused on babes and hustle cool ,well the result isn't out yet but ...........

5 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by saasala(m): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
You must first be in school before aiming first class.

When I was in SS2, I stood up in front of the class and told my class mates I wouldn't be going to the university but they should watch out for my success story. I stopped right at SS3 and didn't even pass my WAEC.

Whilst my friends were in school, I was busy learning on the streets. I have made money and lost money. I have started businesses and lost businesses. I have been betrayed by business partners; one even sold our office and everything in it. I have learnt several skills including web programming, video editing etc. I have also become a film maker, producer, script writer and story board developer, not to mention I was a professional bricklayer and plumber before learning the digital skills.

I have bought cars and landed properties; even sold some properties to invest in new businesses only to lose all the money, I learnt and moved on.

I believe in learning on the go, learning on the street

First class from the uni? No, I don't have that. But I have have successfully sent my younger one to the uni and she graduated with first class.

I went to the university of the streets and studied hustle and bustle. So I have first class from the University Of The Streets.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Tolumiide: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ok
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by enemyofprogress: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Who first class epp? Buhari go school? Give me just pass and fok first class!

Dominique I still love despite what you did last night

4 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by omoadeleye(m): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Moment i gained the admission

1 Like

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
200 level
Local man became un serious
Gambling finish my Life

5 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by Mindlog: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Third year.....didn't stress myself anymore and cruised on my 2.1 till graduation. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by arthurwillia(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lol imagine person wey carry 4.4 enter 400l still get 4.47 in the end! Guy school tire me

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by DJBIGGY(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Gaining admission into any tertiary institution comes with much expectations from an undergraduate student and his/her sponsors. Expectations like graduating with a first class honours degree, coming out as the best graduating student of the Department/Faculty/Institution etc.

As the journey begins, the work begins to achieve the goal of being the best in the academic pursuit, but in some cases the student can start realizing that he/she isn't really up to the task of being a first class student after getting to a certain level with different challenges which can lead to the student settling for whatever comes his/her way.

So, at what level in the University did you realize that you won't be graduating with a first class degree?

Lol I never worked for it. Just wanted my 2:1

2 Likes

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by LOVEGINO(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
D very 1st day i met sir devil daughter.

1 Like

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by airsaylongcome: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
PostUME o
Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by iamyemiakins(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Who first class epp? Buhari go school? Give me just pass and fok first class!

Dominique I still love despite what you did last night
Nawa

1 Like

Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by gulfer: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Before I matriculated, I knew I wasn't gonna be tops but among the best angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MOUA Umudike Post-Ume Date Announced! / Top 50 Highest JAMB Score 2023 / ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.