Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) (2241 Views)

Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) / The Pastor To Take Over From T. B. Joshua Finally Revealed / TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by JPhilip: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
The remains of popular televangelist, Prophet TB Joshua have been laid to rest at his Synagogue Church of all Nations (SCOAN), Lagos.

The interment, witnessed by Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, was the high-point of a five-day burial ceremony that commenced on Monday.

The ceremony was broadcast live by the church’s satellite TV arm, Emmanuel TV.

See photos from the interment on Friday.

To see more photos, click: https://www.herald.ng/just-in-tb-joshua-finally-laid-to-rest-photos/

Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by cybertyrant(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rip, Great man
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Good bye
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by festacman(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by heniford2: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest on till we meet part no more
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by Chris525: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
RIP God’s General! Salute!
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by Overcome1: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rip papa
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
It is well
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by aremuforlife(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Final resting, baba rest well, maje ekolo, owun teje lòrun ni obawonje.
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by nzeobi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
I hope you are peace wherever you are, you have played your part
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2021

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by rainluv: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Forever miss you.. God's General cry cry
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by naijanaso: 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
Widows and the poor will cry more over the death of this generous man. The way he doles out help is something else. May God accept him.
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by dermmy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest on soldier.

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Still can’t believe this great Man of God is gone. Most Pastors hating TB Joshua are just jealous of his fame and glory. He was really far ahead of them.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by silibaba: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Heaven know i have never attended his church before but I love pastor tb Joshua more than kumuyi, adeboye, oyedepo, odumeje, pastor Chris okotie and oyakilome put together.

He is 1mx better than all the pentecostal pastors put together.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by Habiyo: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Farewell Daddy ��. Your body is not with us but Spirit is forever with us. Adieu God's General �
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
May your soul continue to rest in peace TB Joshua
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by joe17: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
RIP God's General
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by Elolam87(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest in peace,man of God.Though I never attended your church,am a silent fan of your philanthropic and generous life to the aged ,widows,orphans and mentally deranged people.You have really touched so many people,and this is the essence of Life.A question that i keep asking myself is what will I be remembered for when I am gone from this earth, because one thing is sure,death is certain for all mortals no matter how long or short the duration may God.May your soul find peace with your creator.Adieu
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by Elolam87(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest in peace,man of God.Though I never attended your church,am a silent fan of your philanthropic and generous life to the aged ,widows,orphans and mentally deranged people.You have really touched so many people,and this is the essence of Life.A question that i keep asking myself is what will I be remembered for when I am gone from this earth, because one thing is sure,death is certain for all mortals no matter how long or short the duration may be.May your soul find peace with your creator.Adieu
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by whiteeyes: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
silibaba:
Heaven know i have never attended his church before but I love pastor tb Joshua more than kumuyi, adeboye, oyedepo, odumeje, pastor Chris okotie and oyakilome put together.

He is 1mx better than all the pentecostal pastors put together.
I completely allign with your thoughts... In fact, I fell in love with his legacies by watching his funeral processions, didn't even know when my eyes turned red from shedding tears. He was damn too humble!. He was indeed a true Prophet. The complete embodiment of the name CHRISTIANITY!

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by Africana1123(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Those offering and tithe pastor will never attend the burial ; ;Dif you don’t have university you’re not a good man of God in Nigeria . Am sure after this man dealth some of them will change there ways, Rip great man ..I be Muslim but I respect this great man of God a lot

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by PhenomenalAustin: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest well!

Fvck the congregation and chopper riding pastorpreneurs!
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by cybriz82(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
The ever always smiling pastor.the real defination of christianity give give give n always give..one of his favorite was( will u be ready when thy shall come? I will be ready)
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by derbykol(f): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
When people were crying,I didn't know when I joined them to cry while seeing the event on Emmanuel TV.Rest in Snr.Prophet TB Joshua.
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by Fundamentalist: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
You can only rest if you die a Muslim
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by Foodqueen(f): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest on great giver.

U came, u saw and u conquered.

Goodnight sir.
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by Powerforyouth: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
RIP, Great man of God. Prophet like no other prophet
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by ikorodureporta: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
cool
Re: JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) by aristocratic5(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
RIP GOD'S GENERAL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20 Naira Or Less, Does God Deserve More? / Testimonies Of 10 Christian Women Who Embraced Islam / Cain's Wife Where Is She From ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.