Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc (2915 Views)

Please Is There An Age Limit For When You Can Do NYSC? / Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by AbokiMustapha: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Anybody wey go come bash me for here, I no force you to open the thread okay? if you no like am just take a leave and don't insult me because I go insult you and your mama back.

In terms of abundance pussy and how open and loose their girls are, which nysc state is the best? You can add your experience in those states too. Thanks.
Re: Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by Juliusmalema2: 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Idiot on the lose. I guess ur state, where u have whores in abundant. This one don already show say na useless person na im e be
Re: Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by kestolove95(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Benue state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by Harrykn: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nah only clock wise I know.
I for help you.

1 Like

Re: Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by TarOrfeeek: 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
Cross River state.

angry

Even camp this rainy season. You will fucuk pussy, your prick will have hypertension.
Re: Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by AbokiMustapha: 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Cross River state.

angry

Even camp this rainy season. You will fucuk pussy, your prick will have hypertension.
Thanks bro.. asides cross river, which other one.
Re: Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by AbokiMustapha: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
Idiot on the lose. I guess ur state, where u have whores in abundant. This one don already show say na useless person na im e be
If I say weytin dey my mind, you fit commit suicide. Moreover stop being a dumb illiterate. Re read my post above and see how I warned your likes to keep off this thread.
Re: Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by Juliusmalema2: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
AbokiMustapha:

If I say weytin dey my mind, you fit commit suicide. Moreover stop being a dumb illiterate. Re read my post above and see how I warned your likes to keep off this thread.
Ur mouth de smell, abeg get out.
Re: Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by Samekidd: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
U be mumu woo, d guy said keep off.
Abi u no sabi read?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by Juliusmalema2: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Samekidd:

U be mumu woo, d guy said keep off.
Abi u no sabi read?
Ur papa na mugu. Idiot
Re: Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by pellummy(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Come To jos
Re: Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by illicit(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
Any southern state

No Sharia laws
Fvck as u go
Re: Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by Samekidd: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
Ur papa na mugu. Idiot
Ur mama nko
Re: Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by Mystery9(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2021
Na so people the sell their destiny and life.

1 Like

Re: Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by FreeIgboho: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by Obakashdee(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Go bayelsa
Come be medical practitioner
Lash as you go
Plus indigene o plus Corp member o, you go lash tire just make sure you have your room and you can lie small
Re: Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by lukee247(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
But the guy been stare am clear.... Wetin you come so till find come here Na... E nor necessary Na... U fit just read pass instead of commenting.....

#Peace

Juliusmalema2:
Re: Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by Mrporanir: 6:57am On Jul 23, 2021
The niger deltan states in general.
Re: Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by Mrporanir: 6:58am On Jul 23, 2021
lukee247:
But the guy been stare am clear.... Wetin you come so till find come here Na... E nor necessary Na... U fit just read pass instead of commenting.....

#Peace

I tire. The guy said it plainly to keep off if you no like the thread. Nigerians ehn.
Re: Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc by imoowo(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
Rivers state, u will believe me

(1) (Reply)

Check Your Names In Senate Approve List Of Nysc 2015 A / Please Help! There Is A Mistake In The Day Of Birth / Ten Hilarious Tweets On NYSC Corps Can Be Mobilized For War - NYSC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.