Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) (71206 Views)

Herbert Wigwe: Did His Pastor Mourn Long Enough? By Fola Ojo / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by philemonemenike(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2021
So this kind thing till dey for buharile governmentle l sorry for this guy and his pastor not that what they are doing is bad but EFCC go say dem don see client.
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Nkwochapromise: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2021
Nekede pastor.....nawa o
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Quenzy221995: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2021
This is a phone accessory shop located at alausa, its about 4months old it's stocked and furnished. just as you see it. it's for sale i'm selling because i'm relocating. contact me via whatsapp for a complete video of the shop and visiting the shop.
0 8 1 6 6 9 4 4 2 5 3

Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by youngmoney4me(m): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2021
Na yahoo boy
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by pat077: 8:48am On Jul 11, 2021
Before watching the video, I already know the region both the pastor and the guy are from.
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by khalids: 9:22am On Jul 11, 2021
When you give … do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing” (Matthew 6:3)

“Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward” (Matthew 6:2 ESV)

I will not blame the guy, the person to be blamed is the pastor...because it is his duty to teach his sheep......
And he has failed in this, that is assuming he is a real pastor...
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by xreal: 9:23am On Jul 11, 2021
Stupidity

Diabolic

Satanic

The pastor and the young man have the above in common.
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by elonmuskbaby: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2021
JBArokonkwo1:

Terrorist Islam....yet ur christian God ordered a genocide in Egypt that killed every first born!

Christianity and islam are one of the major problems of the world.... y'all are full of vile!

Tueh!
receive sense
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Ibkhaleel: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Na them.religion of terrorism and unnecessary killing.always ready to showcase their violent and hatefilled nature

By your words we shall know you. .....who are now the terrorist? Killing themselves and showcasing their hateful nature....it is you d xtians... Shameful satanists , slave of paul d deceitful enemy of jesus..... D jews are proud of deceiving you! They laugh at ur stupidity
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Funflipper: 9:30am On Jul 11, 2021
Kingpee2:
Only a Gee guy can do this ,real dudes will rather pay it as tithe..

Drug money.
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by elonmuskbaby: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

By your words we shall know you. .....who are now the terrorist? Killing themselves and showcasing their hateful nature....it is you d xtians... Shameful satanists , slave of paul d deceitful enemy of jesus..... D jews are proud of deceiving you! They laugh at ur stupidity
yinmu... continue revealing your characteristics of your master the devil

Una no go knack head for ground for your moon god and let me hear word
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2021
ignis:

Praying for more blessings

Noted
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2021
mobileboy:
Drug money

To get more of the money

Just like praise singers

Money is money there is no drug in it. Forget about the slang Drug or Ritual Money none is easy to make in any way
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Ellaelle(f): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2021
Ushers, be warned. The amount is already known by the pastor,if one is missing.... hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by thundafire: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2021
Splendoor:
Money too much but still this is preposterous, at least show respect for your creator nah... see why God said the love of money is the root of evil.. the pastor can't even rebuke him, there's no respect on the Lord's alter unlike those times in Genesis...
God for Don fire the pastor and the sprayer
pastor dey pray baba dey spray money,God will surely visit them. U don't display such in a house of God,where His Spirit dwells. But pastor just dey smile. Any thanksgiving na dey guy name go dey 1st roll call
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Chijeep(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2021
Humanoid01:

Bad joke. God has no defect, don't limit Him with your words. He'll also use that to judge you.
People like you are easy to know. You always look for a way to criticize.
FYI, what I mean by needing a lens is not that God can't see very well, I mean God will take thorough judgement on them.
And God judging me also is very much certain and mind you, the topic is not all about me but the pastor and his friend. So get that into your skull
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2021
The young man spreading money is not the only one that spread all the money you're seeing in the alter.

They are dedicating the new church building. Many people spread the money you're seeing , you all should stop talking what you don't know.
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Ibkhaleel: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
yinmu... continue revealing your characteristics of your master the devil

Una no go knack head for ground for your moon god and let me hear word
Allah is the true God the creator of the heavens and Earth the creator of Jesus....

Jesus is a servant of Allah...check acts3:13

Islam is against idol worship ...muslims do not worship d moon....it is ur deceit nd lies against muslims that will keep exposing you!

The more you lie the more you disgrace yourself! Shameful product of baby factory
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Zaxbash1: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2021
If you like drink izal + dettol islam will dominate the world for the comforter which was mention by prophet Jesus P.B.U.H has deliver...read Rev 14 v6-7
elonmuskbaby:
yeah'right .

That's why northern Nigeria that is majorly Muslim dominated is the most "pissful" terrain in nigeria

Your leader that has been kidnapping and forcing children to knack head for ground NKO?
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by dragunov: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
samwillyco1:
This guy is already blessed, why is the pastor disturbing himself in the name of praying for him

You see your life? So being blessed is synonymous with having thick wads to spray about?
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Onyedikachi323(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
paying it as tithe would have been better than spraying it sign of end time.
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by elonmuskbaby: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Zaxbash1:
If you like drink izal + dettol islam will dominate the world for the comforter which was mention by prophet Jesus P.B.U.H has deliver...read Rev 14 v6-7
of course it will dominate the world in your dreams grin

Head knacker get thee behind me.darkness and light have nothing in common grin
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by elonmuskbaby: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Allah is the true God the creator of the heavens and Earth the creator of Jesus....

Jesus is a servant of Allah...check acts3:13

Islam is against idol worship ...muslims do not worship d moon....it is ur deceit nd lies against muslims that will keep exposing you!

The more you lie the more you disgrace yourself! Shameful product of baby factory
grin

This moon and star worshipper is suffering from delusional grandeur and severe plains grin

So you don't worship the Moon yet you monitor the moon to come out before you end your fasting Abi? grin

How about the moon and star symbols Una dey put for mosque, isn't it obvious that is what you worship? cheesy

Abi you think we don't see the way you knack head for ground almost every hour and constituting noise pollution to the environment with your lousy speakers morning, afternoon and night? cheesy

Wait let me even ask you,as una dey knack head for ground,shey your head nor dey pain you or your waist no dey pain you? grin
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Josywhyte: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Most of our pastors are closed controlled by money. Simple as that! U wan quote me make e quote.
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Cousin9999: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rich people do this all the time. It's not that strange.
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
dragunov:

You see your life? So being blessed is synonymous with having thick wads to spray about?

Life is not a physical thing that you can see, secondly, for someone to give out such cash out means he/she is already blessed financially and Finally, after God! MONEY is the next thing that controls the world, it gives meaning to the meaningless and hope to the hopeless.
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Humanoid01(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Chijeep:

People like you are easy to know. You always look for a way to criticize.
FYI, what I mean by needing a lens is not that God can't see very well, I mean God will take thorough judgement on them.
And God judging me also is very much certain and mind you, the topic is not all about me but the pastor and his friend. So get that into your skull
I rarely criticize. If my comment looks like criticism to you, then it means you are proud. So you are wrong about me. But you have just exposed yourself from a simple interaction; you find it difficult take to corrections, and you look for ways to justify your actions to make yourself look innocent.
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
What a wasteful act! Only a DEMENTED and 1MBECILIC mind would engage in such an IDIOTIC and wasteful behavior. What did the guy accomplish other than gaining 15 minutes of fame and being seen as a wasteful spender?
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Chijeep(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Humanoid01:

I rarely criticize. If my comment looks like criticism to you, then it means you are proud. So you are wrong about me. But you have just exposed yourself from a simple interaction; you find it difficult take to corrections, and you look for ways to justify your actions to make yourself look innocent.
Oga go and check the grammar you used very well and stop pushing blame on me. You're not the only one who read my comment
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by redsun(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
His prayer for him to hammer oyinbo or to loot the establishment he represents could have worked. Nigeria is the only country where it seems like a norm for preacher men and women of God to pray for criminals to become successful.
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1395276/young-man-rains-money-pastor-church-photos-video/

Eweeeeh! Nigeria is a big joke! Hope they played dorime for him? wink wink Baba don cash out come pay tithe publicly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon / Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.