Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) (71204 Views)

Herbert Wigwe: Did His Pastor Mourn Long Enough? By Fola Ojo / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by infogeneral: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Yahoo pastor and Yahoo member
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by AGBOKOJO(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
IDEAL ESTATE KUJE. 30 units of 3 Bedroom terrace duplexes selling for ₦15M you heard me well. Yes ₦15M

Pin this cordinates for directions>>>https://maps.app./zNzENkBTahVwyMUf7
Size: 300/350sqm

Title: FHA offer letter/FCDA Re-certification
Neighbours: centenary city, Airport, Immigration,Custom, Naval clinic. Note~ Centenary city is totally sold out and construction is ongoing.

Good transformer
24 hours water supply
Good road network
CCTV camera in the estate
Tight secured environment
Central gate for all entrance
3 bedroom terrace duplex
1 bedroom ensuit down stair , moderate kitchen ,large sitting room, dinning , staircase and courtyard
Upper floor
Small space for private sitting
2 moderate bedroom ensuit with one balcony

Call or Whatsapp 09062164866

Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Dreamchaser2424(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
The church is located at futo Nekede road its called yahoo church prophet don Daniel
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Gfskw: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Really
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Ibkhaleel: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
grin

This moon and star worshipper is suffering from delusional grandeur and severe plains grin

So you don't worship the Moon yet you monitor the moon to come out before you end your fasting Abi? grin

How about the moon and star symbols Una dey put for mosque, isn't it obvious that is what you worship? cheesy

Abi you think we don't see the way you knack head for ground almost every hour and constituting noise pollution to the environment with your lousy speakers morning, afternoon and night? cheesy

Wait let me even ask you,as una dey knack head for ground,shey your head nor dey pain you or your waist no dey pain you? grin

Lol i can actually sense the overzealous lies and deception....

But i am ever ready to deal with all your lies and refute ur claims and even give you challenges you can never answer asswear...

Muslims do not believe in worshiping idols or moon Gods.  Nor any Muslim believes that! Crescent is the symbol on our flag is because we start our fasting month "Ramadan" when the Crescent appears, and we end that month when the full moon appears.  The Crescent is not a holy symbol.   Islam doesn't believe in holy idols or symbols to be worshiped!  The only holy thing in this world to Muslims is the Noble Quran, GOD's Revelations and Holy Scripture to us.  No person is holy and no image nor idol nor symbol is holy either:

"They ask thee Concerning the New Moons.   Say:  They are but signs To mark fixed periods of time In (the affairs of) men, And for Pilgrimage.  It is no virtue if ye enter Your houses from the back:  It is virtue if ye fear Allah.  Enter houses Through the proper doors:  And fear Allah:  That ye may prosper.  (The Noble Quran, 2:189)"

clearly moon is nothing but a tool used by the Muslims.  It is not GOD Almighty to us, nor do we use it in our worship.

Your fabricated Bible also talks about New Moons, and considers them Holy:

1 Chronicles 23:31 , Numbers 10:10 , 1 Samuel 20:5 , 1 Samuel 20:18 

The Jews even celebrated the new moon with their "Festivals" as these verses, and many more in the Bible, clearly state!  Does this now mean that the Jews worship the new moon? 

regarding the moongod now: this moongod claim is honestly the stupidest thing ever do you know that?

Quran 41:37 actually refutes this whole moongod nonsense: And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah , who created them, if it should be Him that you worship.

This says that Allah created the moon, so think before Allah created the moon. Was Allah a moongod before he created the moon, very stupid and this verse alone refutes it.
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Ibkhaleel: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

But i am ever ready to deal with all your lies and refute ur claims and even give you challenges you can never answer asswear...

Muslims do not believe in worshiping idols or moon Gods.  Nor any Muslim believes that! Crescent is the symbol on our flag is because we start our fasting month "Ramadan" when the Crescent appears, and we end that month when the full moon appears.  The Crescent is not a holy symbol.   Islam doesn't believe in holy idols or symbols to be worshiped!  The only holy thing in this world to Muslims is the Noble Quran, GOD's Revelations and Holy Scripture to us.  No person is holy and no image nor idol nor symbol is holy either:

"They ask thee Concerning the New Moons.   Say:  They are but signs To mark fixed periods of time In (the affairs of) men, And for Pilgrimage.  It is no virtue if ye enter Your houses from the back:  It is virtue if ye fear Allah.  Enter houses Through the proper doors:  And fear Allah:  That ye may prosper.  (The Noble Quran, 2:189)"

clearly moon is nothing but a tool used by the Muslims.  It is not GOD Almighty to us, nor do we use it in our worship.

The Jews even celebrated the new moon with their "Festivals" as these verses, and many more in the Bible, clearly state!  Does this now mean that the Jews worship the new moon? 

regarding the moongod now: this moongod claim is honestly the stupidest thing ever do you know that?

Quran 41:37 actually refutes this whole moongod nonsense: And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah , who created them, if it should be Him that you worship.

This says that Allah created the moon, so think before Allah created the moon. Was Allah a moongod before he created the moon, very stupid and this verse alone refutes it.

Lets see paganism in xtianity...

The basic foundation of ur faith is build on paganism and satanism

The cross is a pagan symbol that was adored in Egypt thousands of years before Jesus was born. The Roman Catholic Church adopted the cross symbol at least 600 years after Jesus was supposedly crucified. 

The Vatican was constructed upon the site of an ancient Pagan sanctuary because the new is always built upon the old. In the same way Christianity itself has as its foundations the Pagan spirituality that preceded it

The evidence that Christianity was in its beginnings firmly rooted in an Egyptian-style, equinoctial mode of thinking still abounds today. The birthday of Jesus Christ was first celebrated by the earliest Church in the spring of the year. But in 345, Pope Julius decreed that the birthday (nobody knew any precise date for it, suggesting again that the entire thing was pure myth) should thenceforth be held on December 25, three days after the “death” of the winter solstice and the same day on which the births of Mithras, Dionysus, the Sol Invictus (unconquerable sun), and several other gods were traditionally celebrated. (Tom Harper, The Pagan Christ, p. 82).

The sun is born on the 25th of December, the birthday of Jesus Christ.
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Fashsilo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Pastors of now adays dey enjoy
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by elonmuskbaby: 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

what a well packaged tales by moonlight grin

So what of the head knacking for ground at intervals, counting of beads while muttering and going to Mecca to throw stones at imaginary "shatani" ? grin

As una dey throw am stone shey the stones never kill am all these years? grin

Na question o grin
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by orlaglobal234: 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
Like pastor like his money ritual member, the pastor himself look like Yahoo boy/pastor. Only God knows true pastor
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Ibkhaleel: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
what a well packaged tales by moonlight grin

So what of the head knacking for ground at intervals, counting of beads while muttering and going to Mecca to throw stones at imaginary "shatani" ? grin

As una dey throw am stone shey the stones never kill am all these years? grin

Na question o grin

Throwing of stones symbolizes an act carried out by prophet Abraham...it is a well established fact! ABRAHAM LIVED AND STAYED THERE AND CARRIED THE ACT! WHILE I DEAL with your claims and counter them you are not able to answer any of the challenges i pose to you...ye satanic demonic sun god worshipers.... polytheist trinitarian pagans...

Paul produced a religion which encompassed different contradictory elements. He took the Unitarianism of the Jews and added to it the philosophy of the pagans”. 

Paul abolished the Law, which was followed and preached by Jesus (pbuh), and corrupted the whole religion, giving it a new form. The main ambition behind all this was, in his own words, “to win a larger number” of followers; the followers of a new religion “the Pauline Christianity”.

I challenge you to prove me wrong!!!!! cool
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by elonmuskbaby: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Throwing of stones symbolizes an act carried out by prophet Abraham...it is a well established fact! ABRAHAM LIVED AND STAYED THERE AND CARRIED THE ACT! WHILE I DEAL with your claims and counter them you are not able to answer any of the challenges i pose to you...ye satanic demonic sun god worshipers.... polytheist trinitarian pagans...

Paul produced a religion which encompassed different contradictory elements. He took the Unitarianism of the Jews and added to it the philosophy of the pagans”. 

Paul abolished the Law, which was followed and preached by Jesus (pbuh), and corrupted the whole religion, giving it a new form. The main ambition behind all this was, in his own words, “to win a larger number” of followers; the followers of a new religion “the Pauline Christianity”.

I challenge you to prove me wrong!!!!! cool
so what exactly is the question? Where is the question? cheesy grin
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Ibkhaleel: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
so what exactly is the question? Where is the question? cheesy grin

The question bis prove me wrong else you agree confirm you are a satanics polytheist trinitarian pagan!

It is now up to you! angry
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ceenachi:
If the money is from GOD then look for needy who need it and give it to them embarassed
If the money is from God? Na God tell you that one abi na your pastors you dey parrot for there? undecided
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Splendoor:
Money too much but still this is preposterous, at least show respect for your creator nah... see why God said the love of money is the root of evil.. the pastor can't even rebuke him, there's no respect on the Lord's alter unlike those times in Genesis...
God for Don fire the pastor and the sprayer
Lord's altar? Did Jesus Christ ask anyone to build an altar ? undecided

God did not say the Love of money is the root of evil...presumably Solomon said that. Abeg, make una pay attention to who says what or else you will be parroting Satan next claiming God said. undecided

Why shouid the pastor rebuke the man when this helps his church business garner more attention and maybe brings in more deceived souls to fill in seats in his church/social club? undecided
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
temitope27:
Nigerians pastors are fake
There are no real pastors though since God never called no man to Shepherd of Teach or even lead His flock to begin with - Ezekiel 34 vs 9 - 16 & John 10 vs 7 - 16 undecided
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
samwillyco1:
This guy is already blessed, why is the pastor disturbing himself in the name of praying for him
Jesus Christ said, "Blessed are they who are persecuted for righteousness sake, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven" undecided

Your pastors said instead, "Blessed are those whose bank accounts are filled to overflowing" undecided

I guess God is very much out of sync with your pastors on even what it entails to be blessed. undecided
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
post=103576279:
I'm really disappointed.. such things shouldn't be allowed in the house of God. Damn such see finish.. mammoth
What house of God? Did God send anyone to build Him any such? God said He does not inhabit manmade structures..did you miss the memo? undecided

Jesus Christ even declared that He will build His own Church but your churches are built by the hands of your Mogs so why do you even attempt to compare them? undecided
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Stupidquestions:
You will be amazed at the number of ssuppoed godly ladies that he will lash after the ungodly display of cash
"Godly" lady ? undecided

Abeg, don't hate on them for wanting to survive in the jungle that is church business ojare! undecided

You raise them to believe that it they act and dress a certain way, all this as commanded by men, they are "godly" , but you forgot to inform them that not all men will find them appealing to begin with so what do you want them to do? Continue to the end like morons...even Morons get eyes for flashy things too. undecided
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by elonmuskbaby: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

The question bis prove me wrong else you agree confirm you are a satanics polytheist trinitarian pagan!

It is now up to you! angry
I'm not a satanist grin

I'll prove you wrong

Righteousness establishes a nation but idolatry (Islam) is a reproach (that's why there's violence all over nigeria and ONCE you carry your green passport anywhere it's always met with suspicious and disrespectful eyes
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Ibkhaleel: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
I'm not a satanist grin

I'll prove you wrong

Righteousness establishes a nation but idolatry (Islam) is a reproach (that's why there's violence all over nigeria and ONCE you carry your green passport anywhere it's always met with suspicious and disrespectful eyes

Lol where's the sence here? Everyone knows the muslims are the most honest and truthful people on earth....and the most peaceful as well.....if not because of our peaceful nature we would have deal with you pagans with your hate speeches.......

A Muslim is your president today!!!! The most respected president ever in the history of Nigeria even your Satanist pope and pastors will acknowledge tjat ...guess why? Because of Islam!

On the world arena...the deputy UN sec general is also a muslim Lady� Hajiya Amina Muhammad and she's doing fantastic as a Muslim!!!!

To nail your silly claim! Today on earth the least criminal country is Saudi Arabia....

Unlike Christianity which encourages sin, illegal sex and cultism......we are all witness to the fake pastors yahoo boys and cultists here in our midsts......

Olodo hellbound creature
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by elonmuskbaby: 1:09am On Jul 13, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Lol where's the sence here? Everyone knows the muslims are the most honest and truthful people on earth....and the most peaceful as well.....if not because of our peaceful nature we would have deal with you pagans with your hate speeches.......

A Muslim is your president today!!!! The most respected president ever in the history of Nigeria even your Satanist pope and pastors will acknowledge tjat ...guess why? Because of Islam!

On the world arena...the deputy UN sec general is also a muslim Lady� Hajiya Amina Muhammad and she's doing fantastic as a Muslim!!!!

To nail your silly claim! Today on earth the least criminal country is Saudi Arabia....

Unlike Christianity which encourages sin, illegal sex and cultism......we are all witness to the fake pastors yahoo boys and cultists here in our midsts......

Olodo hellbound creature
hunnnn peaceful? grin

Did you say peaceful? grin

Or Have a strong propensity for violence and terrorism? grin

Peaceful and Islam have nothing in common and you're talking about bubu one of the most clueless, mediocre leaders enabling BANDITRY AND terrorism in Nigeria. the guy has completely failed as a leader.its in his administration that 1 dollar is ₦509,it's in his administration that his children of perdition will kidnap people and force them to knack head for ground.such nepotic tyrant.btw why can't he look for unknown gun men and other terrorist with the Same energy he used in catching Kanu or the same energy he's sending DSS to invade Sundays house?

Islam is indeed pissful.where is Leah Shuaibu? Just admit that you're happy a little girl and other kids like her are raped,dehumanized and forced to marry one Islamic pedophile because she refused to knack head for ground

This guy mayetti has shown several times he's a bandit apologist yet your fellow head knackered will not call him to order

That aside what does cultism have to do with Christianity? Cultists are reprobates and idolators.not to different from "pissful people" because of their penchant for violence.only difference is that they don't knack head for ground,them dey do juju
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by Ibkhaleel: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
hunnnn peaceful? grin

Did you say peaceful? grin

Or Have a strong propensity for violence and terrorism? grin

Peaceful and Islam have nothing in common and you're talking about bubu one of the most clueless, mediocre leaders enabling BANDITRY AND terrorism in Nigeria. the guy has completely failed as a leader.its in his administration that 1 dollar is ₦509,it's in his administration that his children of perdition will kidnap people and force them to knack head for ground.such nepotic tyrant.btw why can't he look for unknown gun men and other terrorist with the Same energy he used in catching Kanu or the same energy he's sending DSS to invade Sundays house?

Islam is indeed pissful.where is Leah Shuaibu? Just admit that you're happy a little girl and other kids like her are raped,dehumanized and forced to marry one Islamic pedophile because she refused to knack head for ground

This guy mayetti has shown several times he's a bandit apologist yet your fellow head knackered will not call him to order

That aside what does cultism have to do with Christianity? Cultists are reprobates and idolators.not to different from "pissful people" because of their penchant for violence.only difference is that they don't knack head for ground,them dey do juju

Lol when will a Christian sip some sence....anyway I'll help you set your paganistic brain...

I repeat Islam is the most peaceful religion and Muslims are the most honest and truthful people on earth..... I have mentioned clearly my facts.....whclich you can never deny

The issue of governance and exchange rate is a child a play to mention here...but because of ur myopic thinking you are quoting it....

The issue of boko haram is clearlt a state sponsored Terrorism which is happening almost everwhre to deceive guilible fellows like you!
This is why they are easily deceived by false propaganda, what your Bible calls "feigned words" & the "enticing words of men's wisdom". The deceivers use enticing & seducing words to lure their preys & make a merchandize of them. Today, so many youths like you are taught to support injustice based on sentiments.

Lemme educate you about xtianity nd paganism

Christians are called avodah zarah in Hebrew. There is even a Talmudic section on this.
A Jew can pray in a Mosque.
A Jew cannot and CAN NEVER pray in a church.
Because, for them, Christians are idol worshippers. Did you know that?

Regarding muslims prayer on putting our heads on the ground.....dnt u knw that thats the manner in whc jesus his disciples and all other prophets prayed?

Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, He fell facedown and prayed

"And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid." - New Testament (Matthew 17:6)

"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:3)

And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Exodus 34:cool

And many other verses from your fabricated bible....is there any correct manner of worshiping God than the Muslims way?
No!!

Did u want us to go to church with smelly anus and start singing and dancing covertin peoples wives

Useless demonic set of people.... trinitarian polytheist pagans....

Hell awaits you for sure if you ddnt change your attitude
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by elonmuskbaby: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Lol when will a Christian sip some sence....anyway I'll help you set your paganistic brain...

I repeat Islam is the most peaceful religion and Muslims are the most honest and truthful people on earth..... I have mentioned clearly my facts.....whclich you can never deny

The issue of governance and exchange rate is a child a play to mention here...but because of ur myopic thinking you are quoting it....

The issue of boko haram is clearlt a state sponsored Terrorism which is happening almost everwhre to deceive guilible fellows like you!
This is why they are easily deceived by false propaganda, what your Bible calls "feigned words" & the "enticing words of men's wisdom". The deceivers use enticing & seducing words to lure their preys & make a merchandize of them. Today, so many youths like you are taught to support injustice based on sentiments.

Lemme educate you about xtianity nd paganism

Christians are called avodah zarah in Hebrew. There is even a Talmudic section on this.
A Jew can pray in a Mosque.
A Jew cannot and CAN NEVER pray in a church.
Because, for them, Christians are idol worshippers. Did you know that?

Regarding muslims prayer on putting our heads on the ground.....dnt u knw that thats the manner in whc jesus his disciples and all other prophets prayed?

Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, He fell facedown and prayed

"And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid." - New Testament (Matthew 17:6)

"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:3)

And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Exodus 34:cool

And many other verses from your fabricated bible....is there any correct manner of worshiping God than the Muslims way?
No!!

Did u want us to go to church with smelly anus and start singing and dancing covertin peoples wives

Useless demonic set of people.... trinitarian polytheist pagans....

Hell awaits you for sure if you ddnt change your attitude

lmaoooo why you mumu like this? grin

I decree and declare RECEIVE SENSE TODAY IN JESUS NAME grin tongue

every foolishness vanish from your head in Jesus name tongue

So it's now about quoting the Bible out of context Abi?

Just admit Islam is terrorism and terrorism is islma no dey write wetin CNN dey tell you grin tongue
Re: Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) by RS411(f): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2021
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon / Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.